You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-26 04:25:29

Lyran

Re: Who is Za'el / ArienyZael !!?

Rocketmidget wrote:

Watched passengers several times the year it came out. I woulda done the same thing he did lol.
Cool movie. I watch every sci fi movie that is made.

Waiting for 2 now, "Alienoid" and "64". I just slept through passengers lol. I need some rest I think. The oils burning at every end possible...

#27 2023-02-27 20:23:54

StarDeity
Banned

You came back!

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hey guys,

Did you notice the channel art that Arien and Za'el use for their channel? It's really cool, it looks like the view from the Viera, behind the Moon ship; on that side its shown as what we have been told it actually looks like and on the Earth facing side it is the hologram face.

P.S: I don't know how to tag an image in my post, yet, but the channel art is the main image for the channel.

#28 2023-02-28 17:18:47

Jupiter 9

Mari didn't post an English version of the Za'El video because Za'El was originally planning to do the channel only in Spanish.

Cosmic Agency - Gosia: He is deciding right now whether to do it in English or not. Originally he was only going to do it in Spanish. I am among the ones trying to make him want to do it in English too (not personally, through others... as I havent spoken to him directly).

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#29 2023-02-28 18:03:02

StarDeity
Banned

Is it because he doesn't know English, and remembers Spanish from "his past life?"

It's interesting he mentioned he was from Southern Spain in his past life, or something like this..

I hope he adds and elaborates more on this!

#30 2023-03-01 15:29:39

Rocketmidget

Hello za'el of erra...and welcome back to earth!
Looking forward to your new channel.
   - starlord of the oil fields.
Lol

#31 2023-03-01 16:51:57

Jupiter 9

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#32 2023-03-01 21:08:10

Lyran

Thank you for coming Za'el! It is my Honour. This project has exploded and we live days now many once could never have imagined - myself anyway. I can't wait to see what direction your videos take!
Sending you love support and my deepest gratitude.
Russ - The Sydney-side starseed.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-01 21:09:49)

Board footer