You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-24 15:13:36

Rocketmidget

Changing my past

I have done and continue to do shadow work.
It is one of the most important things we should all be doing here. You will not free your unconscience at all without doing so.
    My past has so many obvious horrible episides and glaring mistakes. It has been a mind expanding journey to go through this.
  Now..i dont beat myself up anymore or think i was a failure i was just lost here learning by experience. I was REALLY lost here.

Now my new project is changing my own past.
When swaruu of erra talked with gosia about this gosia said wont this make us skitzo??
It does seem that way at first..but not if you truly believe YOU are the one in control.
This is my universe. Own it.

Learning to control my reality here is my greatest challenge an joy.
I love it.

This concept seems absurd by opens the door to a beautifull new world that only i control.

Let the adventure begin.

Peace my friends...starlord out lol

#2 2023-02-24 20:17:57

Jupiter 9

Re: Changing my past

Oh so that's where your name comes from... haha

And I think the key to changing our past is Dis-identification. Just like we don't have one future, we also don't have one past, we have multiple past timelines converging into the singularity of Now, and we are identified with only one of our past lines, and we can choose to dis-identify with that specific one we remember and identify with another one that we imagine. We recall our current past line in our imagination and if we imagine that things happened differently it's basically like accessing a parallel past, like accessing the memories of a parallel version of us that had a different experience regarding that issue.

And looking at it from a more expanded non linear perspective, that alternate version of me is literally the same me, it's not another person. The way I like to look at it is that just like we don't see each snapshot moment in our past as a separate dot but instead we see it as one continuous line and we consider each snapshot of us on that line as the same person. So it's the same with the parallel timelines, we can look at them not as a separate lines next to each other but as one continuous square, and so we can consider each parallel line on that square as the same (square) person(haha). Looking at it from that perspective it is literally not a past of a separate parallel version of me, it is literally a parallel past of me. I literally don't have one past but multiple pasts just like I have multiple futures.

And I can decide to completely dis-identify with all or some of my current memories of the past and consider them the memories of a parallel version of me and not my own memories literally and choose to identify with the version of me with the different past. This is similar to how a walk-in can consider the memories not his own but the memories of the previous owner and they are literally not memories of his past. So this is kinda like we "walk in" to a parallel version of us and that past is literally not our past anymore but the past of a parallel version of us.

Or I can decide to identify with both of them which feels much better than identifying with ONLY the past we don't desire. Now we have two pasts one where that thing didn't happen and one where it did happen. And this is more complex but it feels better cause we are not abandoning that version of us where it did happen but at the same time we are not stuck with ONLY that version of us where it did happen. We don't have ONLY a sad painful past, but we have BOTH a sad painful ugly past AND a happy loving beautiful past. Which feels much better than having ONLY a sad painful ugly past and it also makes it much easier to genuinely embrace and accept our bad ugly past with compassion and non judgement and unconditional life and accept it as it is without trying to "fix" it so we can feel better. And it makes it easier because we already have a real second happy beautiful past so we don't need to "fix" that one. We can embrace it and allow it to be exactly as it is and love it exactly as it is.

Anyway this is becoming one of my ramblings. The hardest part in order to be able to do this, is the dis-identification. And I understood/remembered how to do this dis-identification part about a year ago and it's the key to so many things. It is so liberating to be able to step out of the identification with my current identity or self concept and look at things from the perspective of a larger aspect of me which can be fearless and loving and compassionate and so beautiful.

Anyway, did I already say anyway? Yes I did. hihi smile

Thank you for reading my ramblings.

My terrestrial human self likes some of you and he may be able to love some of you... sometimes haha but this larger aspect of me is fearless and is able to love you all very much. So what I am trying to say is that part of me loves you all very much, but only a part of me OK? hihihi smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-24 20:20:53)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-02-24 20:47:52

StarDeity
Banned

I understand some people might want to change negative aspects of their so-called "past"
But exactly how does one do that? This whole "shadow work" thing...
You are you now, and not your past self, that to me is like a different version of one's self from other timeline...

From my personal experience, I don't have regrets nor have some "dark past" that I'd rather forget...
My past feels like a different life and person that I moved on from, trascended.
Like I'm a total different person now, and I am not a child, nor a teenager anymore.
I don't even think about it much either.
The memories I have I see them just as experiences, or like a movie I watched long ago..
None of it is affecting the person I am now.

I believe the worst anyone can do is have their mind repeating bad memories in their heads, as if they were living them rn. Having rancor or anger, or having victim mentality over something that might have happened long ago.
Those things can make people sick, bad mentat state, and even get cancer and all..

I know of people who had a bad mental state from past trauma and got cancer and died.
That's what should be avoided at all cost.
There's no point on reliving in your head the wrongs of a past self that isn't You now.
Separate/detach yourself from that past timeline, it is not the You of now.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-24 20:49:51)

#4 2023-02-24 21:30:12

Lyran

My past is entirely different now. It was all spiritual boot camp and without it I wouldn't be me here now.
I ain't even - "ex- drug addict" becometh something else, it's, star warrior awoken - Howdyalikemenow?!
Lol

#5 2023-02-24 21:34:22

Rocketmidget

Jupiter wrote:

Oh so that's where your name comes from... haha

And I think the key to changing our past is Dis-identification. Just like we don't have one future, we also don't have one past, we have multiple past timelines converging into the singularity of Now, and we are identified with only one of our past lines, and we can choose to dis-identify with that specific one we remember and identify with another one that we imagine. We recall our current past line in our imagination and if we imagine that things happened differently it's basically like accessing a parallel past, like accessing the memories of a parallel version of us that had a different experience regarding that issue.

And looking at it from a more expanded non linear perspective, that alternate version of me is literally the same me, it's not another person. The way I like to look at it is that just like we don't see each snapshot moment in our past as a separate dot but instead we see it as one continuous line and we consider each snapshot of us on that line as the same person. So it's the same with the parallel timelines, we can look at them not as a separate lines next to each other but as one continuous square, and so we can consider each parallel line on that square as the same (square) person(haha). Looking at it from that perspective it is literally not a past of a separate parallel version of me, it is literally a parallel past of me. I literally don't have one past but multiple pasts just like I have multiple futures.

And I can decide to completely dis-identify with all or some of my current memories of the past and consider them the memories of a parallel version of me and not my own memories literally and choose to identify with the version of me with the different past. This is similar to how a walk-in can consider the memories not his own but the memories of the previous owner and they are literally not memories of his past. So this is kinda like we "walk in" to a parallel version of us and that past is literally not our past anymore but the past of a parallel version of us.

Or I can decide to identify with both of them which feels much better than identifying with ONLY the past we don't desire. Now we have two pasts one where that thing didn't happen and one where it did happen. And this is more complex but it feels better cause we are not abandoning that version of us where it did happen but at the same time we are not stuck with ONLY that version of us where it did happen. We don't have ONLY a sad painful past, but we have BOTH a sad painful ugly past AND a happy loving beautiful past. Which feels much better than having ONLY a sad painful ugly past and it also makes it much easier to genuinely embrace and accept our bad ugly past with compassion and non judgement and unconditional life and accept it as it is without trying to "fix" it so we can feel better. And it makes it easier because we already have a real second happy beautiful past so we don't need to "fix" that one. We can embrace it and allow it to be exactly as it is and love it exactly as it is.

Anyway this is becoming one of my ramblings. The hardest part in order to be able to do this, is the dis-identification. And I understood/remembered how to do this dis-identification part about a year ago and it's the key to so many things. It is so liberating to be able to step out of the identification with my current identity or self concept and look at things from the perspective of a larger aspect of me which can be fearless and loving and compassionate and so beautiful.

Anyway, did I already say anyway? Yes I did. hihi smile

Thank you for reading my ramblings.

My terrestrial human self likes some of you and he may be able to love some of you... sometimes haha but this larger aspect of me is fearless and is able to love you all very much. So what I am trying to say is that part of me loves you all very much, but only a part of me OK? hihihi smile

You do like to ramble my friend lol , but thats fine..i agree with pretty much everything you said there. And yes it is very liberating.
  I dont dwell on my past anymore but there are several tramatic moments that if i could transcend them it should be very helpfull indeed.

#6 2023-02-24 21:41:31

Rocketmidget

StarDeity wrote:

I understand some people might want to change negative aspects of their so-called "past"
But exactly how does one do that? This whole "shadow work" thing...
You are you now, and not your past self, that to me is like a different version of one's self from other timeline...

From my personal experience, I don't have regrets nor have some "dark past" that I'd rather forget...
My past feels like a different life and person that I moved on from, trascended.
Like I'm a total different person now, and I am not a child, nor a teenager anymore.
I don't even think about it much either.
The memories I have I see them just as experiences, or like a movie I watched long ago..
None of it is affecting the person I am now.

I believe the worst anyone can do is have their mind repeating bad memories in their heads, as if they were living them rn. Having rancor or anger, or having victim mentality over something that might have happened long ago.
Those things can make people sick, bad mentat state, and even get cancer and all..

I know of people who had a bad mental state from past trauma and got cancer and died.
That's what should be avoided at all cost.
There's no point on reliving in your head the wrongs of a past self that isn't You now.
Separate/detach yourself from that past timeline, it is not the You of now.

Shadow work is going thru your life experience by experience and trying to understand each situation . How you got there..why you did what you did..believe what you believed an acted as you did.
Its the most important part moving forward.

Yes im a different person now. But i have learned volumes about myself going thru my past...and i have also finally understood my past.

There is no time. There is no past. So im just changing me right now when i consider changing my past.

#7 2023-02-24 21:50:00

StarDeity
Banned

Rocketmidget wrote:

There is no time. There is no past. So im just changing me right now when i consider changing my past.

Das Rite!

You can be whoever/whatever you want to be too.

#8 2023-02-24 21:56:57

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

My past is entirely different now. It was all spiritual boot camp and without it I wouldn't be me here now.
I ain't even - "ex- drug addict" becometh something else, it's, star warrior awoken - Howdyalikemenow?!
Lol

You an i my friend are ex everything that is against society lol. Ive had my damn boot camp too.

We are star pirates from the planet " mess around an find out."

Setting space boots to hell yeah mode.

#9 2023-02-25 13:37:55

I'm gonna interject some knowledge into this I got from my spiritual teachers

"Everything you do, think, feel is energy. If you have thought low vibrational thoughts of revenge, anger, pity, envy 10 years ago, they have accumulated in what is called " vessel of suffering". It is whole volume of low vibrational energy you have produced in this lifetime, past lifetimes, all lifetimes since Source decided to create your soul. This energy is like an anchor holding you down in daily life NOW. This energy makes law of attraction work producing painful experiences. To transmute this energy you can choose two paths - physical karmic processing when you have to live through same pain over and over again till you understand what causes it or processing in heightened state of consciousness, usually in meditation.

Your goal with shadow work is to transmute everything that can be classified as low vibrational. We are old souls here, meaning hundreds of thousands of incarnations, maybe more. So shadow work is being done whole life. The bigger your awareness of who and what made you, the deeper you see and understand in rabbit hole of YOU.

There is another layer to this. Each soul has 12 aspects. One of them is you, incarnated. Other 11 aspects are your soul family, but everything they mess up affects you. If you are the most advanced of all 12, it is your responsibility to help other 11 aspects to heal. That is shadow work multiplied by 12."

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-25 13:41:45)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#10 2023-02-25 14:08:57

Rocketmidget

Yes we are just energy.
Yep we need to let low vibs go
I see karma as only a trap you choose

#11 2023-02-26 13:56:17

Rocketmidget

As soon as you can face all your shadows, you will have intergraded everything there is to learn in that incarnation. But that is the exact moment you will realize yiu are dead.

-----swaruu.

#12 2023-02-28 09:24:37

For a quick reference I will add link to CA video named " Shadow work"  from

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/shado … ct-taygeta

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-28 09:31:21)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#13 2023-02-28 17:13:23

Jupiter 9

Thanks wahinionthebeach, smile I am glad you got something out of it. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#14 2023-05-07 12:19:11

Rocketmidget

Maris latest vid brings this subject up again which i still feel is a huge key to my growth here an elsewhere.(thanks to swaruu of era)

The matrix has no defense of you changing your past . Wow. That made my eyeballs pop open wide. Matrix cant touch this. What else can we say that about?

Its a subject that seems bizzare i know. But time is...not ...linear.
We know this.

Imagination is everything. Believe that.

#15 2023-05-08 01:53:59

Lyran

Mari’s video and Swaruu’s practice described within unlocks expansion in a powerful way. “trying on” different events, forms, versions, etc of our current perception of self flows seamlessly into trying on the faces, lives, events, emotional highs and lows of everybody else - on and off planet. It feels amazing- I am free Mari! Thank you!

Lol! Getting to the edge of your identity and letting it flow and meld with everyone else - it is a TRIP!

Imagine somebody experiencing an emotionally charged event. Feel what it is to have lived that persons life to that point and immerse yourself into their perception of the event entirely - because you know exactly how it would feel - it is you ❤️❤️❤️

Board footer