You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-25 07:16:06

Lyran

Recurring numbers

Hi Team smile
My number is 16. I see it all day long, not like the few odd 11:11's. I see sixteen all day long, most days on the hour, every hour and on average 20 , but up to 40-50 other synchronous matches - every single day - without fail.
It started three years ago and it's just out of control now.

At work I have an address flashed on my laptop screen over and over all day and that just gets Intense some days.

Everything reads 16 at me - the ethers shout it in my face.

And I'm the creator of it all?!

It is Awesome
Anybody have Anything similar occuring with numbers?

#2 2023-02-25 07:18:03

Lyran

Re: Recurring numbers

Pls remove double post mods?

#3 2023-02-25 08:07:49

Well I will occasionally find a coin appear on the ground in front of me and if I had a good idea it was heads, tails if it was a bad one...

I never really noticed a tendency in numbers.  However, I am a math nerd and that has been handy when I have to figure out slope and coverage equations for home projects.  And I keep finding here lately I am deep diving more and more into math in my hobby projects.  From polynomials to trigonometry to simple algebra...

Now 16 is an interesting number.  That is a base number for hexadecimal.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2023-02-25 08:13:41

mitkobs

Synchronicity. Matrix telling you are in the matrix, reminder to wake up, reminder to change way or stay on the current way.

#5 2023-02-25 10:18:38

Rocketmidget

We are working at gate 9.
Thats pretty awsome. Tesla would be comfy here.
I dont think i see repeating numbers but 9 is a keeper.

#6 2023-02-25 19:56:54

StarDeity
Banned

You're manifesting seeing that number!

Some years ago I would see the 1111 and 111, also 444 very often
Once I stopped thinking about it or trying to find them, it stopped.
If you get obsessed with numbers you're going to find them!
Just like most things too.

#7 2023-02-26 01:42:24

Lyran

Thanks for you input everybody smile I have a good understanding but I wanted to tell youse because it's like way overboard lol

I am liking where 16 fits in the mechanics of manifestation. It seems to hold a high balancing point where energy meets in the Torus. As in 1+6=7.
❤️

#8 2023-02-26 11:41:34

Alec

There's a reason you registered in this Forum on August 16 wink

#9 2023-02-26 14:36:14

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

Thanks for you input everybody smile I have a good understanding but I wanted to tell youse because it's like way overboard lol

I am liking where 16 fits in the mechanics of manifestation. It seems to hold a high balancing point where energy meets in the Torus. As in 1+6=7.
❤️

Hey check this out. Im no numbers guy but i went an added up the numbers on the day i joined the forum...

Boink.

#10 2023-02-26 17:33:06

Mustafa

Hi everyone
Well i just joined today and i see this post.
I have been wondering too if there is any meaning at all to seeing same numbers again and again.
For me it started about 2 years ago.
I started noticing that everytime i would look at the clock i would see same numbers.
Just like at the time of writing this i see 17:17 (and if add numbers of today's date comes to 17 smile  )and many other different variations.
The thing is i wasn't looking/waiting for this same numbers to appear but very often when i would want or need to check time i would see same numbers.
I don't know but at one point it got so intense that literally every single time i would check time i would same numbers like... 01:01, 14:41, 07:07: 13:13, 22:22 etc etc. I have been looking for a place or community to ask the same question and i think i'm in the right place smile

Maybe someone from Taygetan team could help us with some answer?

Another thing that started around the same time was ringing in my ears. Anyone knows any meaning to this?
I still see same numbers but not as often as i used to and still experience ringing in my ears. Would appreciate if someone has some good idea of what's happening.

Peace

Last edited by Mustafa (2023-02-26 17:34:34)

#11 2023-02-26 19:47:24

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:
Lyran wrote:

❤️

Hey check this out. Im no numbers guy but i went an added up the numbers on the day i joined the forum...

Boink.

Lol awesome bro - we riding  the same wave.

#12 2023-02-26 19:51:16

Lyran

Alec wrote:

There's a reason you registered in this Forum on August 16 wink

I did? Lol. I wasn't aware of this one smile

#13 2023-02-26 20:10:58

Lyran

azhidaha wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Hi Team smile
My number is 16. I see it all day long, not like the few odd 11:11's. I see sixteen all day long, most days on the hour, every hour and on average 20 , but up to 40-50 other synchronous matches - every single day - without fail.
It started three years ago and it's just out of control now.

At work I have an address flashed on my laptop screen over and over all day and that just gets Intense some days.

Everything reads 16 at me - the ethers shout it in my face.

And I'm the creator of it all?!

It is Awesome
Anybody have Anything similar occuring with numbers?

On the default time zone, when I log out, this post of yours is on 07:16

Numbers mean manifestation. You are experiencing the realization of your focused thoughts on the number 16. This is a holy moment, we are observing a thought that turned into a thing
Imagine what changes you can create just with your mere thoughts.

Yes I saw this too my friend. It happens all day...  So much so that it is glaringly obvious I am doing it myself, manifesting it over and over. Now it want to turn this to more important concerns. It is a very exciting time.
smile

#14 2023-02-26 20:44:52

Lyran

Mustafa wrote:

Hi everyone
Well i just joined today and i see this post.
I have been wondering too if there is any meaning at all to seeing same numbers again and again.
For me it started about 2 years ago.
I started noticing that everytime i would look at the clock i would see same numbers.
Just like at the time of writing this i see 17:17 (and if add numbers of today's date comes to 17 smile  )and many other different variations.
The thing is i wasn't looking/waiting for this same numbers to appear but very often when i would want or need to check time i would see same numbers.
I don't know but at one point it got so intense that literally every single time i would check time i would same numbers like... 01:01, 14:41, 07:07: 13:13, 22:22 etc etc. I have been looking for a place or community to ask the same question and i think i'm in the right place smile

Maybe someone from Taygetan team could help us with some answer?

Another thing that started around the same time was ringing in my ears. Anyone knows any meaning to this?
I still see same numbers but not as often as i used to and still experience ringing in my ears. Would appreciate if someone has some good idea of what's happening.

Peace

Pleasure to meet you Mustafa, Welcome smile
You are well awake my friend. I have a sneaky suspicion that the buzzing is coming up against to destructive frequencies coming from the moon.

#15 2023-02-26 22:22:08

JimiPickle

This was noticed by me about 4 years ago. As an experiment, I advanced my oven clock two minutes ahead of internet time to see what would happen. I do not wear a watch or carry a phone and I am Retired Every Day, so the only clock I have and look at is the oven clock. The recurring numbers stayed the same. I still saw 10:10, 11:11, and my favorite combo 3:21.

Figure that one out.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-02-26 22:23:01)

#16 2023-02-26 22:33:32

Lyran

JimiPickle wrote:

This was noticed by me about 4 years ago. As an experiment, I advanced my oven clock two minutes ahead of internet time to see what would happen. I do not wear a watch or carry a phone and I am Retired Every Day, so the only clock I have and look at is the oven clock. The recurring numbers stayed the same. I still saw 10:10, 11:11, and my favorite combo 3:21.

Figure that one out.

Lol Jimi it's real yes. My microwave was out for a time recently and kept up the same pattern also.

#17 2023-03-01 12:21:03

Tigerhawk

I notice either 11:11 or 1:11 on the clock minimum of once a day, often two or three times a day. No idea if it actually means anything or if my brain just spots it because it subconsciously has applied meaning to it. Either way, it almost annoys me how often I notice it lol. I just have a notion to see what time it is, I'll pick up my phone and it will be 11:11 or 1:11.

#18 2023-03-02 02:27:25

Lyran

What I'm experiencing cannot be just noticing because I've applied meaning to the numbers. Today again- over 30 times I have seen 16 and it's only 1:30 in the arvo.
No- I have made a random number generator out of the whole world. I'm not noticing numbers appear, I am making them.

#19 2023-03-02 04:45:44

Yasin
Banned

Lyran wrote:

I'm not noticing numbers appear, I am making them.

Thank you Rus, you said such a powerful statement

Last edited by Yasin (2023-03-02 04:55:30)

#20 2023-03-04 00:41:39

Lyran

Haha Gosia very funny big_smile
New video premiere at 16:00 Aus Est lol.
Hahahaha

Board footer