You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-02 16:32:27

StarDeity
Banned

ET "take over"?

I was think that since it is said that there are many step-downs in Earth living among humans...
Does this mean the Federation is taking over Earth from the inside?
Like there is a plan in to "take over" and remove the cabal from within?

This also makes me think, what if they might be planning to remove the 3D matrix soon, or know that it might fall soon... And these ETs are here to help and guide humans when the matrix falls...

Was just pondering on some "posibilities"...

#2 2023-03-02 18:44:39

Alec

Re: ET "take over"?

Star, your possibilities are not that far from reality.

The Federation has always been on Earth, in a way. Directly or indirectly.
But "taking over" is a bit subjective, they don't take over anything.

The Federation doesn't remove, they ask the Cabal to step down, but they can't just remove them.

In a way, the Federation is letting the Matrix fail by itself, once the Matrix becomes obsolete there won't be a replacement. At least not on the Earth's Moon.
Humans will definitely need monitoring once the "3D" is "Off". But don't expect ETs to "babysit."

Similar to what Ivy said above, ET disclosure to the general public won't happen in the traditional way, it will happen like I mentioned on my other post, it will happen on an individually level.

Last edited by Alec (2023-03-02 18:48:05)

#3 2023-03-02 19:42:10

StarDeity
Banned

True. I should have worded it differently, like the step-down presence pressing the cabal to gtfo tongue
But also Federation in Antartica...

Aish... We're in the middle of a mess watching it all, innit xD

#4 2023-03-02 19:50:45

Alec

Haha well.... In a way yes, they tell the Cabal to GTFO, but they want Humans to do it. Which they are, the Federation want Human help, if that makes sene?

Like: "We'll give you an umbrella, but we're not going to open it, you will."

#5 2023-03-02 20:08:06

StarDeity
Banned

Yup! I know what you mean big_smile

#6 2023-03-03 19:24:46

Bucegi

i think it makes sense that Yahzi said multiple times how fuckin' complicated the situation above is on federal level and how many layers there are and she can't talk about them all and that it's a mess. then she proceeded to say something along the lines of that it doesn't matter FOR US what's going on above and that the solution for the situation must happen inside of the earth matrix through the people and that is what's important FOR US to do

#7 2023-03-04 07:59:11

mitkobs

No one is taking over anything. Starseeds are not here to take over. They are here to help, to contribute, to make things easier and clearer, they are here to help only those who are ready to be helped. Cabal cannot be removed with force. Things have to go through their natural courses(trials and tribulations) to spark internal growth, reawakening, remembering.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-04 07:59:58)

#8 2023-03-04 21:44:15

StarDeity
Banned

The Federation claims this planet as their, and they are here too.
And guess what... Federation memebers incarnate as humans...

The "take over" had happened long ago...
And what is happening in Earth is more of the Orion wars...

#9 2023-03-04 22:29:28

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

The Federation claims this planet as their(...)

giphy.gif

#10 2023-03-04 22:41:59

Alec

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

As I recall Sophia saying, the planet/or a planet, belongs to whoever lives on it; and if there are starseeds of a Federation member race living on a planet i.e Earth, then technically the GF does, to some extent, own the planet. But as a collective governmental organization no, it doesn't own this planet or the planets of any system. So in one way your GIF is correct, I just wanted to remind of the other layers.

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

https://i.giphy.com/media/R195TgCcRZNZe/giphy.gif

Thank you Ivy.

That is correct.

#11 2023-03-04 23:02:17

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:

Time to sleep big_smile

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

#12 2023-03-05 04:43:14

StarDeity
Banned

That's what the Ts said, and well... Karistu also seem to claim Earth as theirs tongue

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#13 2023-03-05 04:44:21

StarDeity
Banned

Yup!!

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

As I recall Sophia saying, the planet/or a planet, belongs to whoever lives on it; and if there are starseeds of a Federation member race living on a planet i.e Earth, then technically the GF does, to some extent, own the planet. But as a collective governmental organization no, it doesn't own this planet or the planets of any system. So in one way your GIF is correct, I just wanted to remind of the other layers.

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#14 2023-03-05 06:11:30

Now I have have recently postulated that the rapture was created as a cover story for when the moon matrix fails and creations from it all suddenly disappear. 

I suspect Musk and others are put here as part of break away parts from the federation to get us ready for full disclosure.  Look at the falcon-9 dragon spacex launch and ask yourself what the "f" was NASA doing decades ago as spacex stuff looks worlds above anything nasa put together.  And notice how some of the workers do not exactly look human.  And add Musk asking how on earth NASA got to the moon. 

When the matrix and such fails which could fall in line with the 2030/2050 timelines, I think it will be a gradual rampdown and we will see events to explain away the disappearances as folks losing their ever loving minds and offing themselves and others.  The matrix has to be real for those that are still asleep...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#15 2023-03-05 08:13:21

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

I was think that since it is said that there are many step-downs in Earth living among humans...
Does this mean the Federation is taking over Earth from the inside?
Like there is a plan in to "take over" and remove the cabal from within?

This also makes me think, what if they might be planning to remove the 3D matrix soon, or know that it might fall soon... And these ETs are here to help and guide humans when the matrix falls...

Was just pondering on some "posibilities"...

Step-Down have been coming and going for centuries now for different reasons. It depends on each of them. Fall of the "matrix" depends on the people only...

#16 2023-03-05 08:14:09

mitkobs

Planet belongs to Itself as Source. It is not someone's property. Federation claims jurisdiction like a place they are responsible for and have to take care of it. But is not theirs. Neither is property of the cabal. Nor of Karistus. Property is an illusion. Everyone who use the planet have to take care of it as good temporary keeper, nothing more.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-05 08:15:48)

#17 2023-03-05 08:17:28

_.haz.za._369

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Now I have have recently postulated that the rapture was created as a cover story for when the moon matrix fails and creations from it all suddenly disappear. 

I suspect Musk and others are put here as part of break away parts from the federation to get us ready for full disclosure.  Look at the falcon-9 dragon spacex launch and ask yourself what the "f" was NASA doing decades ago as spacex stuff looks worlds above anything nasa put together.  And notice how some of the workers do not exactly look human.  And add Musk asking how on earth NASA got to the moon. 

When the matrix and such fails which could fall in line with the 2030/2050 timelines, I think it will be a gradual rampdown and we will see events to explain away the disappearances as folks losing their ever loving minds and offing themselves and others.  The matrix has to be real for those that are still asleep...

Turning of the moon won't make anything disappear. Earth frequency will slightly increase. That's all.

#18 2023-03-05 08:20:31

StarDeity
Banned

The Tay did say there are buildings that would disappear.. Like Vatican for example... You know this.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Turning of the moon won't make anything disappear. Earth frequency will slightly increase. That's all.

#19 2023-03-05 08:23:15

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

The Tay did say there are buildings that would disappear.. Like Vatican for example... You know this.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Turning off the lunar frequencies will make the van allen bans disappear. Nothing more.. But they can make Vatican disspear and not just vatican but any building and they can "insert" buildings or any objects and even any situations into the "reality"...

#20 2023-03-05 08:24:17

StarDeity
Banned

I agree, yep~

Have you ever hears of the Namluu or Nam'luu?
I think Anton Parks talks about them in his books...
What if the Karistu are those Nam'luu beings...
I was wondering..

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Idk why the Karistus claim Earth as theirs, but I suspect it is because their race has been guarding the planets of this system before there was a GF in this sector of space. And with their guardianship they have also had the longest influence on Earth's life and history, but in my personal view, I think the Karistus have their own flaws and I've seen plenty of them reflected in humans and Earth dynamics. But I go with the ownership definition of the Tays/Swas, those who live on a planet can firstly and predominantly claim it as theirs, not some external force that is not as present. Then again, there are a lot of K's starseeds/hybrids as they call them of theirs, so sure in a way they can say they own Earth to one way too.

StarDeity wrote:

That's what the Ts said, and well... Karistu also seem to claim Earth as theirs tongue

#21 2023-03-05 08:25:19

StarDeity
Banned

Water is wet..

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Turning off the lunar frequencies will make the van allen bans disappear. Nothing more.. But they can make Vatican disspear and not just vatican but any building and they can "insert" buildings or any objects and even any situations into the "reality"...

#22 2023-03-05 08:29:45

StarDeity
Banned

Have you read this?

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/more- … -taygeta-5

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

#23 2023-03-05 08:40:31

StarDeity
Banned

From what I remember of what Parks said, the Nam'luu were the guardians and original inhabitants of Earth. Lived in harmony with nature and all the beings in Earth.
Later came the Anunnaki invasion, Enki and Enlil, etc..

I think it was Enki the one Parks mentioned, who made the Earth lower its vibration and even made animals start eating each other and turn into beasts, and whatnot.

The Nam'luu didn't tolerate this that was being done by the Anunnaki, and they went to speak with Enki.
The Nam'luu told Enki to change his ways and stop changing things, or the Nam'luu wouldn't protect that realm anymore.
Enki imposed himself as the new ruler, and wanted to mold the world to his regressive ideas, and so the Nam'luu decided to leave to higher densities. They all left their bodies at will, and left to higher densities because it was unbearable to live in the matrix created by Enki.
Later Enki found the bodies of the Nam'luu laying around.. And took it as a victory for himself, or something like this...

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

hm I'm somewhat familiar with Anton Park's work but not enough to have heard of those beings, tell me more about them?
It could be them if they are talked about as being the guardians of this star system, since even the Tays/Swas have said that about the Ks. And Karistus is a Free Masons name for those beings, so I'm sure they have many names throughout the Earth ages. Either way, I'm not that big of a fan of theirs, since I know 2 of their hybrids close to me (they don't know what they are and are asleep to this but I've figured them out) and I'm not impressed haha tongue

StarDeity wrote:

I agree, yep~

Have you ever hears of the Namluu or Nam'luu?
I think Anton Parks talks about them in his books...
What if the Karistu are those Nam'luu beings...
I was wondering..

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Idk why the Karistus claim Earth as theirs, but I suspect it is because their race has been guarding the planets of this system before there was a GF in this sector of space. And with their guardianship they have also had the longest influence on Earth's life and history, but in my personal view, I think the Karistus have their own flaws and I've seen plenty of them reflected in humans and Earth dynamics. But I go with the ownership definition of the Tays/Swas, those who live on a planet can firstly and predominantly claim it as theirs, not some external force that is not as present. Then again, there are a lot of K's starseeds/hybrids as they call them of theirs, so sure in a way they can say they own Earth to one way too.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-05 08:50:51)

#24 2023-03-05 09:23:03

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

Have you read this?

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/more- … -taygeta-5

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

There Aneeka is talking about inserting and "deleting" objects from the "reality" / matrix system... This is what she meant by "turning of the 3D Matrix" (cause thats what it is)...

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/feder … al-contact
Go through this.
Estel·la: Very interesting about the Moon. I understood that some buildings would indeed disappear. But of course, if they remain in people's minds, those minds will continue to create them.

Yazhi: Once created, they already sustain themselves, because they are already part of the Matrix, they will already sustain the harmonics of a frequency that creates them. I think they would only disappear in some cases. I would see it more as that they will remain, and only disappear from another angle, as in that they are no longer necessary, therefore as civilization advances towards something more positive, the buildings of large banks, for example, would "disappear" although the building itself will remain to be used as a building of flats for the people, as houses. It would be necessary to look into that problem of the disappearance of things, for me it is something more symbolic like what I described above.

Gosia: The thing about buildings disappearing, but even cities were inserted by the computers, it´s what I understood before when Anéeka explained it 3 years ago. Objects and buildings inserted from above wouldn't disappear then? Would change their purpose only?

Yazhi: Yes, it is clear to me that once inserted the same Matrix feeds the harmonics to maintain those buildings or whatever.

The problem is that not only does it remain as buildings, but the races artificially insert things to later be found and used for retro-engineering by the Earth factions that suit them, increasing the complexity of the problem.

The insertion of opars or objects out of their time is a clear example of what I describe here.

#25 2023-03-05 14:20:00

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Karistus is a complicated situation, they are not part of Galactic Treatries, nor the Federation. They do whatever they want, they don't report flight paths, but so far they haven't done anything "wrong" from a Federation perspective. They don't even want to be known.
They love Earth and its inhabitants, they consider themselves the protectors of the Earth.

And as Ivy mentioned above, they were around before the Federation was established.
I don't think they claim Earth as theirs in terms of supreme authority, but they see it as their little "baby" for sure.

Board footer