You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-04 22:54:26

StarDeity
Banned

Symbolic Dreams, "Physic" Dreams

I wanted to talk about this subject, about dreams that become a "reality"

I often have dreams with symbolism which later appear or come true in my waking life.

I'd like to know if this is a type of "psychic" ability, or is it my "future self" experiences being manifested in my dreams? I am not sure...
The experiences don't always happen exactly as in the dream either..

A recent example, I dreamt about seeing victorian type houses in different colors, especially in blue, later that day when I was riding in the car, I saw such houses off the road, and they were painted in light blue, same as in the dream.

I'd like to know what is this called, and what exactly is it..

Am I manifesting from dreams? Am I seeing memories of my "future" self?
Or is this a "psychic" ability?

The most exact dream I had, that came true, being in a car accident when I was a child.

I remember waking up crying that night, I was about 7 or 8 yo.
My mom had came into my room to check on me..

A few days later, my family and I were in that accident, almost cost out lives too.

Even though I told my parents about my nightmare, couldn't prevent the accident..
I couldn't remember all the details.
Maybe I've talked about this before, but it's an example..

I am one to analyze events in my life, and I conclude that there is someone guiding me to experience all I do, and also other guides that have presented themselves to me.
I'm not sure if they are from the astral side or actual step-downs...
They appear while I'm sleeping, but this is beside the point.

Could entities and/or ETs be putting these "revealing" dreams in our minds while we sleep? Or is it a "psychic" ability...

I wish Yazhi could touch on this subject, more about dreams and "revealing dreams"
If she knows anything..

#2 2023-03-05 01:51:25

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Symbolic Dreams, "Physic" Dreams

Thank you Ivy! I appreciate your view on this~

In dreams I like to look at my body, trying to feel things as realistic as possible.
I've had such vivid dreams, where I am aware that I am away from my body, and I tell the people I see in the dream that I am "astral projecting" to them xDDD
My body in the astral/dreams is similar to mine here.
Very white skin with blue veins all visible through the skin, long hair, and am able to like grow tall or short if I wish..
Then have abilities of being able to move objects with the mind, and also produce objects, and teleport to places with just the thought...
There have been times where I thought I might have died while sleeping, bevause of how real it feel there...

I took Swaruu's advice of using crystals under the pillow, and that has helped me remember with more detail the dreams.

I suspect that beings we meet in the astral, one might bring them back to wjere the body is, or they follow you or something...

I've seen in the astral of my bedroom, beings like children or small people. (like borrowers)
One of them told me they are called Alvena.
I had never heard that word before... I had to look it up..
And it means they are like "magical friends" or faeries...
So to me, indeed these beings exist..

The astral side is so mystical and magical...
We are in it, but unaware of it while in the Earth body...
Sigh..

#3 2023-03-05 04:31:07

StarDeity
Banned

That's hilarious! That you went back to your body to go to the bathroom and then went back meet with ppl in the astral xDDD

I've done something similar, like got woken up, but fell back asleep and continued with the dream talking to a Taygetan guy and then saying "sorry for the interruption" xDDD
These experiences can be funny sometimes.. XD

And yeah, I'm aware dreams are other layer of the astral, though sometimes it could look cartoonish and fantastic, what one is met with over there...
I've encountered giants and all too..

And I wonder if we could also be "tuning in" into what our other selves are living, from otjer timelines... And if there are other fractals who shares the same Higher Self/Consciousness with you, and if we could "tune in" while we are sleeping and the other is awake.. And we see it as a dream... You think it's possible?
I think the Swas would know a lot about this, since they all share Silaile as their Consciousness.

From my observation and experience, in the astral you feel like and ARE the immortal being that you are, like nothing can hurt you there; it would be an illusion that you accepted, and this could be why some ppl might think that "dreams aren't real" in comparison to having the 3D body where things can hurt you and all... sigh

This subject about dreams and astral has so many angles to it...
We literally have a "double life" that we are aware of, life with the bio suit body, and then astral through dreams...

I feel for those who aren't able to remember dreams..

#4 2023-03-05 05:01:36

okcs

StarDeity wrote:

I feel for those who aren't able to remember dreams..

I carry an amethyst crystal in my pocket most days, and when I do, I usually remember my dreams that night. Some people put the amethyst under their mattress or pillow, but I just find that by carrying it all day, I remember my dreams that night. There are different ways to charge a crystal, and I have tried most of them, but one of the Swaruus recommended putting them under running water to charge them, and I find that to be the most effective way now. So, if someone can't remember their dreams, there is something they can do about it.

#5 2023-03-05 06:05:33

I find that it is more like viewing space time as the surface of a pond.  Ripples are where one or others make slight changes.  You are the center of it.  You can go forward or back.  If you go up or down you change realities.  Some realities are close to ours, other, not really.  Dreams are where I think we visit our avatar in other realities or periods in time.  That explains why when we see the future it is close to what we actually experience later on. 

I once went to sleep lucid dreaming while awake as I was going asleep pondering what if ma had died from her botched hysterectomy, would dad have ended up just as messed, up.  Then I saw a body of water I was the center and an impact created many ripples, the ripples were each a reality or time branch, I had to go far, far, out to reach that set of probabilities and basically yes dad did end up just as messed up, but I was apparently better off.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#6 2023-03-05 08:28:03

Ariya

I love this subject and hearing about your dreams StarDeity, Knox and Ivy!

I’ve had a similar experience to you StarDeity, except as an adult. I was in that state between waking and sleep, when I had a ‘psychic flash’ of a car accident occurring. Later that day my sister was a big car accident and had rolled her car exactly as I saw it. I’ve asked myself so many times whether I manifested it or if was it a premonition? I guess outside of linear time it’s the same thing. My best guess is the event and the premonition are quantumly entangled with each other?

My most vivid recurring dream is that I’m flying on an oversized aeroplane.  I normally wake up just after I have to fly into a dark tunnel to come into land, and I get concerned about the narrow dark too short runway!

I also dream a lot about being underwater and searching for things.. sometimes treasure, sometimes bodies …

I’d love to hear some more dreams from you all smile

#7 2023-03-05 13:59:35

Ariya

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hey Ariya (I like your name btw), sorry for that dream/premonition you had, it must have been awful to experience that event twice sad
I don't think you manifested it, but that you are more sensitive to the energies of other realities and picked up on that timeline which your sister had drawn to herself, likely without being aware of it, but just become we become aware of something before its about to happen doesn't mean we can stop it from happening.
I used to have underwater dreams when I was younger, but kind of scary ones, like being at the bottom of an ocean and its quite dark all around me for miles and I have no clue how I got there or why I'm there. So I actively try to avoid having astral experiences near large bodies of water, even when I have fly ones if its over water I can't help but feel like I'll fall into it ^^

Thank you Ivy smile
I do like your explanation about sensing the energies of something before it happens. Maybe when the frequency of an event is coming into play, we psychically detect it first before its physical manifestation.  Makes sense.

A lot of my dreams involve water of some type. For me, I think it’s representative of my subconscious and what lurks beneath the surface… things become submerged, treasures, secrets, all sorts…! And like you, sometimes it’s quite frightening!

Funnily enough though, i don’t avoid water in the astral. I will often start out-of-body by entering water, swimming under and breathing it in before “flying out” into the stars-  and then to wherever I’m going. 
It’s so interesting to hear other’s experiences.  Thank you.

#8 2023-03-05 14:34:45

Have you checked out Magenta Pixie dream analysis videos on youtube recently? She delves deep. Usually she is shown a possible future timeline. She can change the timeline or understand it. Or both.

Dreams are like prep talk from your spiritual guides.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-05 14:35:16)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#9 2023-03-05 17:28:27

Scott Summers

Ivy, I loved your post #2 above. It was amazing.

In all my studies of ascended masters, no one has shared that they took a toilet break from a lucid dream, then returned to pick up from where they left off.

You win. Lol. big_smile Thank you for that.

I have some ideas as to why some dreams manifest and why some don’t. I’ll try to keep it short in a separate post. Just some thoughts, that’s all.

Star, thanks for the awesome question!

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-03-05 17:28:57)

#10 2023-03-05 20:38:17

Scott Summers

Haha Ivy, it was a gentle tease and I hope you don’t mind.

Truthfully, I’m in awe of you and Star being able to recall your dreams so vividly. Simply amazing to me.

As for my post, you already know the answer and you provided it below. smile

I completely agree with you and in my way of thinking, I would express it a little differently:

1) The external world is merely a shadow created out of our imagination.

What we create in imagination is expressed on the screen of space (the ‘physical world’). As you say, our frequency attracts what we experience.

2) We also live in a collective soup of frequencies with other sentient beings. This affects us to some degree or another, depending on the person.

The key difference whether what we are dreaming manifests in the physical world lies with our Point of View in our dream.

There are basically 2 Points of Views.

One is a passive observer (thinking of something as a viewer) and the other is an active participant (an actor in the scene).

Are we dreaming from the POV of an observer, or from the POV of an actor?

If it’s the POV of an observer, we are merely witnessing one of numerous possible timelines.

It may happen, or it may not, because we are not completely emotionally invested in it. Also, we live in a soup of frequencies and others beings (observers) also exert their influence on how the timeline manifests.

If it’s the POV of an actor, we are EXPERIENCING the timeline in our dream. And that changes us. When we awaken, we are under compulsion to express it in the physical world.

That is, if we don’t let doubts creep in or fear to set in. One of the features of a low density environment is that time beats slowly.

The disadvantage of “time beating slowly” is that we often do not recognise our harvest that we planted. The advantage, on the other hand, is that we have the opportunity to change our minds.

Hence the Bible states:

Whatsoever you desire, when you pray (in this case, dream), BELIEVE YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT (feel the fulfilment or joy that comes from it, the POV of an actor) and you shall receive it (manifest it physically).

Just my 0.0005 cents. Everyone’s experience is valuable and I’m grateful you shared yours!

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Now, now Scott, don't poke at me, it was a true experience and the funny part is I did that long before I had awareness of the Earth Matrix and all of that. And it can't be that odd, my consciousness simply had to return back to help the body then it could go back to whatever it was doing, sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Looking forward to your post smile

But till then, the simplest I can say as to why some dreams happen and some don't is tied to what Sophia and Mari said. And that is by becoming a frequency match to those experiences to draw them to us on the Earth side, 'as where our attention goes our energy flows.' So if we keep our attention focused, intently with a lot and/or consistent emotional charge, that is what we draw to ourselves and we effectively move into that timeline (since we have made ourselves a vibrational match, just like how a starship does it but with our mind). I think even Mari said something similar, in her video series on portals and manifestation, as our attention is the hook that can propel us in whatever direction/timeline/setting to have the experiences offered there. But we must be careful and become aware of the reasons our attention is in a certain direction, because even if it comes from a low frequency range such as fear, sadness etc that too is sufficient to move us into that timeline. Because from the Source perspective it just notices a high amount of attention being focused on that idea/set of ideas, (with this being something the Cabal knows too and exploit it with constantly putting people's attention on things negative to them).

Anyway, I said this will be short and this is it, but I'm sure you already knew most of what I said to one degree or another wink

Scott Summers wrote:

Ivy, I loved your post #2 above. It was amazing.

In all my studies of ascended masters, no one has shared that they took a toilet break from a lucid dream, then returned to pick up from where they left off.

You win. Lol. big_smile Thank you for that.

I have some ideas as to why some dreams manifest and why some don’t. I’ll try to keep it short in a separate post. Just some thoughts, that’s all.

Star, thanks for the awesome question!

#11 2023-03-05 21:40:31

Ariya

Scott Summers wrote:

If it’s the POV of an observer, we are merely witnessing one of numerous possible timelines.

It may happen, or it may not, because we are not completely emotionally invested in it. Also, we live in a soup of frequencies and others beings (observers) also exert their influence on how the timeline manifests.

If it’s the POV of an actor, we are EXPERIENCING the timeline in our dream. And that changes us. When we awaken, we are under compulsion to express it in the physical world.

This makes a lot of sense! Thanks Scott for the explanation..

Yes smile Assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled - my favourite manifestation visualisations are done from first person perspective - so yes this applies in the dreamscape too! This was a great reminder.

#12 2023-03-05 22:55:59

StarDeity
Banned

Ariya wrote:

I love this subject and hearing about your dreams StarDeity, Knox and Ivy!

I’ve had a similar experience to you StarDeity, except as an adult. I was in that state between waking and sleep, when I had a ‘psychic flash’ of a car accident occurring. Later that day my sister was a big car accident and had rolled her car exactly as I saw it. I’ve asked myself so many times whether I manifested it or if was it a premonition? I guess outside of linear time it’s the same thing. My best guess is the event and the premonition are quantumly entangled with each other?

Whoa...

It's a sort of cool ability to have, but at the same time it's confusing...

I've asked myself this too, if I manifested it...
and other things that have happened in my life...
Can be scary too, yk.. .-.

I like to think these are premonitions..

I sometimes "know" things... I wish I didn't...
My mom... before I knew she was ill and all
I knew she was going to die, somehow...
It scared me and worried me to think that...
a few months later she did pass away...

I never wished this on her or anything, but the thoughts came to me..
I wonder if it was some warning..
Also beings speak to me while I am asleep, and I don't remember well what they say,
but they might have told me before hand about this... u___u

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-05 23:02:49)

#13 2023-03-06 01:27:33

Scott Summers

Ariya, that’s very kind of you to say, but I’m pretty sure you don’t need any reminders. smile

Great to know you’re familiar with Neville.

Ariya wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

This makes a lot of sense! Thanks Scott for the explanation..

Yes smile Assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled - my favourite manifestation visualisations are done from first person perspective - so yes this applies in the dreamscape too! This was a great reminder.

#14 2023-03-06 12:45:21

Ariya

StarDeity wrote:

Whoa...

It's a sort of cool ability to have, but at the same time it's confusing...

I've asked myself this too, if I manifested it...
and other things that have happened in my life...
Can be scary too, yk.. .-.

I like to think these are premonitions..

I sometimes "know" things... I wish I didn't...
My mom... before I knew she was ill and all
I knew she was going to die, somehow...
It scared me and worried me to think that...
a few months later she did pass away...

I never wished this on her or anything, but the thoughts came to me..
I wonder if it was some warning..
Also beings speak to me while I am asleep, and I don't remember well what they say,
but they might have told me before hand about this... u___u

StarD, I am sorry about your mom.

I think when you love and are very close to someone, you can feel and understand what they are going through. Their thoughts and pain become your own - as if they are you. I suspect such strong empathy, your own intuition and natural psychic abilities  led you to ‘know things’. 

I’ve actually found a lot of comfort in knowing that I’ve manifested everything (the good, bad and ugly) in my life. But still, these strong psychic flashes and warnings can still catch me off guard. …

I'd like to think these maybe these premonitions are a way of giving some time to prepare, find strength and help cope with about what is going to happen.

& the messages you hear while sleeping... they tell me you are well looked after and loved. x

#15 2023-03-06 19:15:23

Scott Summers

Ivy, you’ll like this. Can open in Safari if you don’t have Telegram (I think ctrl-click or right-click?)

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/33384

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

But I don't have as much need for that, especially when it comes to speeding up the positive things I want to experience hehe oh tell me about the collective soup of others, that is a hard one because yes, we can't be the only ones focusing on something since our point is small compared to a collective with more points. Its why there is also an importance of being around like minded/frequency people, because its less of an uphill battle to co-manifest a reality that is pleasant and not like how it still is on this layer of Earth.

#16 2023-03-06 19:24:39

Alec

That's beautiful Scott.

#17 2023-03-06 19:39:50

StarDeity
Banned

Ariya wrote:

StarD, I am sorry about your mom.

I think when you love and are very close to someone, you can feel and understand what they are going through. Their thoughts and pain become your own - as if they are you. I suspect such strong empathy, your own intuition and natural psychic abilities  led you to ‘know things’.

Thank you~

I totes agree, the connection might have let us know things about them. 

Ariya wrote:

I'd like to think these maybe these premonitions are a way of giving some time to prepare, find strength and help cope with about what is going to happen.

& the messages you hear while sleeping... they tell me you are well looked after and loved. x

I believe this too!

I believe that being guided to the divulgation was in parr for this, to help me and prepare me for this too..

#18 2023-03-07 15:28:50

Ariya

Yes 100%. There are no coincidences …
smile

StarDeity wrote:

I believe that being guided to the divulgation was in parr for this, to help me and prepare me for this too..

#19 2023-03-07 16:58:38

siriancheetah

StarDeity wrote:

I often have dreams with symbolism which later appear or come true in my waking life.

I'd like to know if this is a type of "psychic" ability, or is it my "future self" experiences being manifested in my dreams? I am not sure...

A recent example, I dreamt about seeing victorian type houses in different colors, especially in blue, later that day when I was riding in the car, I saw such houses off the road, and they were painted in light blue, same as in the dream.

The most exact dream I had, that came true, being in a car accident when I was a child.

A few days later, my family and I were in that accident, almost cost out lives too.

Even though I told my parents about my nightmare, couldn't prevent the accident..

I am one to analyze events in my life, and I conclude that there is someone guiding me to experience all I do, and also other guides that have presented themselves to me.

Could entities and/or ETs be putting these "revealing" dreams in our minds while we sleep? Or is it a "psychic" ability...

I wish Yazhi could touch on this subject, more about dreams and "revealing dreams"
If she knows anything..

i think its your guides telling you what is about to happen with the help of dreams , happens to me true , things become real

#20 2023-03-07 17:49:34

StarDeity
Banned

100%!

Ariya wrote:

Yes 100%. There are no coincidences …
smile

StarDeity wrote:

#21 2023-03-07 17:50:50

StarDeity
Banned

Yeahh whew...

siriancheetah wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

If she knows anything..

i think its your guides telling you what is about to happen with the help of dreams , happens to me true , things become real

Board footer