You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-05 07:50:46

StarDeity
Banned

Taygetans are Tall

Mari said it.

I think it's normal among Nordic races.
Even the Nordic humans like Danish and Swedes are tall.
And let's not forget about the Dutch...
Even a certain tall blonde step-down lives in the Netherlands and got a bf there..

Literal "Taygetan man" lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/7Uu0xfGLZiw

#2 2023-03-05 08:11:37

_.haz.za._369

Re: Taygetans are Tall

StarDeity wrote:

Mari said it.

I think it's normal among Nordic races.
Even the Nordic humans like Danish and Swedes are tall.
And let's not forget about the Dutch...
Even a certain tall blonde step-down lives in the Netherlands and got a bf there..

Literal "Taygetan man" lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/7Uu0xfGLZiw

Well, they are not too tall... Max height 180 to 200cm for men (in general) but women come in all heights. Rashell is 160cm for example. Aneeka was quite tall though.

#3 2023-03-05 08:18:43

StarDeity
Banned

In general they tend to be on the taller side, in comparison to humans.

There's more tall women in Taygeta.

#4 2023-03-06 14:56:35

Tigerhawk

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

the giant trait is more male. Which is why I recall one of the Swaruus saying that Taygetan men have a harder time blending in as step downs while it is much easier for the women lol

I remember hearing the same thing, that Taygetan men on average are larger than Earth men, so it's not as easy for them to blend in as it is for women. If I remember right, Aneeka was like 6'2" and said that's tall for a woman, even by Taygetan standards.

#5 2023-03-06 19:50:46

StarDeity
Banned

They have a mix of heights in the Toleka, but they are not the whole of Taygeta xD

Why Mari said that they are tall in general...

I think Alenym's height might be the standard over there.

Just like Nordic women in Earth.

#6 2023-03-06 22:05:29

Gosia
Administrator

And Swaruu of Erra was quite short smile

StarDeity wrote:

They have a mix of heights in the Toleka, but they are not the whole of Taygeta xD

#7 2023-03-07 00:13:35

Gosia
Administrator

They are all different. Athena is about 5,7 and Mari will be very tall as she is tall already and still growing!

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hello Gosia big_smile

Question; is the Swaruunian line shorter since they are technically clones of one another on a biological level? Thanks if you respond smile

Gosia wrote:

And Swaruu of Erra was quite short smile

StarDeity wrote:

#8 2023-03-07 03:58:55

StarDeity
Banned

Silaile wants to have different experiences, in different looks and sizes..? hehe

#9 2023-03-07 08:18:50

StarDeity
Banned

Yazhi is Sil12.

Silaile is how the Saws call their Consciousness, their "Higher Self"

#10 2023-03-07 08:53:46

StarDeity
Banned

"Solo represento a quien yo soy: ¡Swaruu!

Seré pequeña, seré muy joven a sus ojos, pero sé lo que estoy haciendo. Y lo sé porque he estado aquí antes siempre trabajando sola. Para los que tengan ojos para ver y entender quién soy y quien he sido… yo soy Arco y soy K, DK, soy Li’Swa, Silaile pero sobre todo yo soy Swaruu."

https://swaruu.org/es/transcripts/carta … nochecer-3

#11 2023-03-07 09:03:03

StarDeity
Banned

#12 2023-03-07 15:39:16

Ariya

So true. Silaile has many ideas ^^

StarDeity wrote:

Silaile wants to have different experiences, in different looks and sizes..? hehe

#13 2023-03-07 17:17:13

Tigerhawk

Gosia wrote:

They are all different. Athena is about 5,7 and Mari will be very tall as she is tall already and still growing!

Interesting. I just assumed all the Swaruus were short.

#14 2023-03-07 17:25:38

Tigerhawk

StarDeity wrote:

I think I do remember Yazhi saying before that Swaruunians have to ability to basically choose how they want to look, how they want to express themselves physically. That is why they started to look different.

#15 2023-03-07 17:48:21

StarDeity
Banned

Yass, also Mari said this, that she is manifesting how she looks~

Tigerhawk wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I think I do remember Yazhi saying before that Swaruunians have to ability to basically choose how they want to look, how they want to express themselves physically. That is why they started to look different.

#16 2023-03-07 19:39:06

StarDeity
Banned

Same smile)

Maybe she was Ishtar too wink

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Thanks StarD, guess it was in Spanish and since I don't know the language I often miss information from there. Maybe Gosia can share more information on Silaile and who she was, a Taygetan originally, a full Swaruunian or what, I'd be interested to learn more smile

StarDeity wrote:

Seré pequeña, seré muy joven a sus ojos, pero sé lo que estoy haciendo. Y lo sé porque he estado aquí antes siempre trabajando sola. Para los que tengan ojos para ver y entender quién soy y quien he sido… yo soy Arco y soy K, DK, soy Li’Swa, Silaile pero sobre todo yo soy Swaruu."

#17 2023-03-08 00:15:49

Gosia
Administrator

I haven´t heard anyone call her that for years. They don´t call that themselves either. They are just Athena, Mari, and Sophia (Yazhi).

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Thanks StarD, guess it was in Spanish and since I don't know the language I often miss information from there. Maybe Gosia can share more information on Silaile and who she was, a Taygetan originally, a full Swaruunian or what, I'd be interested to learn more smile

StarDeity wrote:

Board footer