You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-05 22:59:34

siriancheetah

is this spiritual angelic higheracy real or correct ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RTODhe … sp=sharing

found this at many places , thought it was real , what do you guys think ?

if this higheracy is false can we get a real one from tygetans ?

i know they say there is no higher beings we are all equal but im sure there is something like "beings who have a higher duty" to serve GOD

thanks

#2 2023-03-05 23:12:27

StarDeity
Banned

Re: is this spiritual angelic higheracy real or correct ?

Well, I wouldn't say it's a hierarchy as known in Earth, but among the Tays there are the "RA people"
and also the Archs... and some Archs are also from the RA group...
Idk much details about them tbh..

#3 2023-03-05 23:13:04

Re: is this spiritual angelic higheracy real or correct ?

Looks like total bs. Why - because in angelic realms beings don't have hierarchy at all. Only service to self societies have hierarchies.

Service to others have the structure of the flower of life as a basis. Everyone is equally important, because everyone is an expression of Source.

If there is no ego, there can't be hierarchy. There is devotion to a function, duty, but that doesn't mean that janitor angels (i made this up) are worth less than musical angels (made up as well). You get the idea.

From Zingdad material:

"Let me tell you about that:

7D has been called the magical density because, at this level of awareness, one becomes one with all form – and therefore formless. You are beyond the illusions of dense matter. You are a direct part of the primal energy that is the very Life of this reality. You are, at this level, quite close to the Oneness of it all. At 7D you partake in the creation of this reality by directly working with the energy and the consciousness templates that make up this reality. Some part of your mind is occupied with some great task upon which the realties experienced in the lower densities depend for their very existence. Some, for example, are holding the frames of planetary consciousness or of galactic consciousness. Some are holding the frame of the consciousness of Human Body… or of some other animal. Or of an electron or a photon. At the 7th density of consciousness our perspective is very different from yours. It does not appear to us as if a photon is “less” than a galaxy. They are very different patterns, but the one is in no way inferior to the other. Neither is a planet “more” or “less” than a species of animal. It’s all just different patterns. But not all 7D beings are pattern holders! There are many other employments for the mind at this level. Some undertake the task, of being a Watcher: that is to say, being a special kind of “observing” consciousness. Ones that collapse the huge range of possibilities inherent in the interaction of all these patterns into a small range of actualised expression. There are many others: Speakers, Seeders, Recyclers, Interventionists… and more. Each being, at the 7th density of consciousness, directly working with the formless energy of this reality to allow the magnificently multifarious forms and expressions that constitute this reality to exist.

But in order to do what we do, we at 7D must, by definition, be everywhere. There cannot be a restriction on where… or when… we can find ourselves. We are everywhere, always.  And so a dense body with all its limitations is just not possible for one at this level of awareness. Certainly, such a body could be imagined into existence in an instant with almost no effort at all. But if I were to do this… if I were to imagine such a body for myself (and I could certainly do so) then I would not be able to limit my perspective enough to believe that I am inside that body and not also everywhere else at the same time too. I simply could not do that and still retain my 7D consciousness. If I want to experience myself inside a dense body I must do as you have done… as all your readers have done… I must lower my consciousness further and enter at least the 6th density."

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-05 23:17:28)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer