You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-08 21:21:56

StarDeity
Banned

Question About Compatibility

I was just watching a video from Robert, where Yazhi was explaining that if a Tay step-down lives in Earth for about 7 years, they could become compatible with humans, like even have a family with a human and all.
Because the ET DNA adapted to Earth's 3D, so it changed.

Also Yazhi mentioned that Russians have Taygetan DNA...
I was suspecting this, with all that's going on...

My question is:
If a human in general lives in 5D for about 7 years, could they become compatible with the Taygetans and/or Antareans? Or would it only be possible for a Russian/Slav since their DNA..?

I'm very curious about this big_smile

Ty

#2 2023-03-08 21:40:15

Alec

Re: Question About Compatibility

StarDeity wrote:

I was just watching a video from Robert, where Yazhi was explaining that if a Tay step-down lives in Earth for about 7 years, they could become compatible with humans, like even have a family with a human and all.

My question is:
If a human in general lives in 5D for about 7 years, could they become compatible with the Taygetans and/or Antareans? Or would it only be possible for a Russian/Slav since their DNA..?

Ty

Yes Star! smile

Russian people have a strong Tay DNA, the Northen region of Russia and Scandinavia mostly.

I'm also curious about your last question. Despite being possible on paper, it is not proved that it's possible in practice, yet. (I think!)

Last edited by Alec (2023-03-08 21:44:07)

#3 2023-03-08 22:03:56

Alec

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Wouldn't Russians have more Karistus DNA/than Taygetan? From what Dante would say, that country is a Karistus hybrid stronghold

It is true that they share both DNAs, I'm not sure about the ratio tho. I'm sorry for my ignorance, but who's Dante?
Is he the same person who said Putin is from a Karistus alliance?

#4 2023-03-08 22:27:36

StarDeity
Banned

Yes, Dante Santori/DS AHK

Kind of shady individual..

#5 2023-03-08 22:30:17

StarDeity
Banned

Like I take it that Alfrateans might not be compatible with the Tay..

But Alfrateans are like mixed... dulited DNA or w/e...
Idk if that's a factor..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

My question is:

Ty

Yes Star! smile

Russian people have a strong Tay DNA, the Northen region of Russia and Scandinavia mostly.

I'm also curious about your last question. Despite being possible on paper, it is not proved that it's possible in practice, yet. (I think!)

#6 2023-03-08 22:40:55

Alec

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Yes, Dante is supposedly a Karistus hybrid, Azazael according to himself, and runs the channel KARISTUS & THE CAUSE (and others similarly titled). I think a while back Swaruu9 recommended him as a resource for Karistus information. As for the DNA ratio, I too don't know and would like to know smile

Alec wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Wouldn't Russians have more Karistus DNA/than Taygetan? From what Dante would say, that country is a Karistus hybrid stronghold

It is true that they share both DNAs, I'm not sure about the ratio tho. I'm sorry for my ignorance, but who's Dante?
Is he the same person who said Putin is from a Karistus alliance?

Ah thank you!

#7 2023-03-08 22:54:38

StarDeity
Banned

I dont write him off completely either, but that individual has ties to some shady groups/organizations, that from his own words, pay him...

Same or related organization are also responsible for the death of Swa8.
Templars.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

He does seem shady in some ways, but I haven't completely written him off since Swaruu9 recommended him. He is an occasional reference for me, but I see where he is incomplete and our Tays/Swas are the prime resource.

StarDeity wrote:

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-08 23:01:22)

#8 2023-03-08 23:12:24

Jupiter 9

I don't know but I think it's the other way around, it's your original 5D frequency that will gradually start changing your body's DNA to reflect your soul frequency and the DNA of your human body probably doesn't play a big role.

So my guess is that only the bodies of Taygetan or Antarean starseeds would change into a physiology that is able to reproduce with Taygetans or Antarians. And my guess is that for starseeds from other Lyrian races their physiology would revert back to their original Lyrian race that they come from.

But I don't know how much the Taygetan frequency soup would effect them if they are taken to Taygeta or if they stay and live in a Taygetan ship. Like for example if I remember correctly Suriko was not a Taygetan starseed and her Japanese appearance didn't change, and the question is will her physiology change and become Taygetan just because she is immersed in the Taygetan frequency soup?

And I don't know what happens for non Lyrian starseeds when they get extracted. Maybe this is another complication they need to take into account when deciding to extract a person.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2023-03-08 23:31:32

StarDeity
Banned

I think it depends on what type of Starseed they are, as some humans don't have a 5D "higher self"
They are it, so maybe they are unchanged, like as you said, Suriko.
But who knows...

I heard that Nordic/European humans look how they look because Engan and Taygetan influence..

#10 2023-03-08 23:33:27

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

Templars.

You have mentioned Swaruu 8 before. And you have mentioned that you know this from other contactees who knew the other Swaruus like Swaruu 8.

Who are these contactees and how did they know other Swaruus than the ones we know?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-03-08 23:39:10

Gosia
Administrator

Remember that Swaruus and Taygetans have not started communication with the humans just when we started to share their information. In fact, that´s where the Open Contact program with humans was coming to an end. Which means that they have talked to hundreds of people before, since 2008 and 2017. Swaruu 9 we all knew was not the first Swaruu here, there was a Swaruu 8 here before, we never knew her, and I don´t have much on that story. You know how Swaruus are though! They appear and reappear, so that shouldn´t be a surprise. smile

Jupiter wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Templars.

You have mentioned Swaruu 8 before. And you have mentioned that you know this from other contactees who knew the other Swaruus like Swaruu 8.

Who are these contactees and how did they know other Swaruus than the ones we know?

#12 2023-03-08 23:52:45

StarDeity
Banned

Yess Gosiaa smile

Earth is like Swaruu's second home~

#13 2023-03-08 23:54:05

StarDeity
Banned

Tay Starseeds.

Jupiter wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Templars.

#14 2023-03-09 00:36:56

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

Remember that Swaruus and Taygetans have not started communication with the humans just when we started to share their information. In fact, that´s where the Open Contact program with humans was coming to an end. Which means that they have talked to hundreds of people before, since 2008 and 2017. Swaruu 9 we all knew was not the first Swaruu here, there was a Swaruu 8 here before, we never knew her, and I don´t have much on that story. You know how Swaruus are though! They appear and reappear, so that shouldn´t be a surprise. smile

Oh man there was another Swaruu here before "our" Swaruu... ? big_smile I didn't know that detail.

But now that I think of it, if I remember it correctly "our" Swaruu of Erra came here from another timeline, so if Swaruu 8 was the Swarru of Erra of this timeline then that would actually make a lot of sense.

Anyway, so not only there are 3 Swaruunians here in this timeline (so far haha) but together with Athena's mom there were/are 3 Swaruu's too. smile

#15 2023-03-09 06:53:28

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

My question is:

Ty

Humans and Taygetans are two different races. It's not about living there for 7 years. It's about the DNA "activation" and bodies full cellular regeneration (which is about 7 years)... If human DNA is fully active then Yes... Most probably you will able to procreate with Taygetans but chances are very low. But you will be more campatible with Alfratans or Ummites...

#16 2023-03-09 07:00:53

_.haz.za._369

Jupiter wrote:

I don't know but I think it's the other way around, it's your original 5D frequency that will gradually start changing your body's DNA to reflect your soul frequency and the DNA of your human body probably doesn't play a big role.

So my guess is that only the bodies of Taygetan or Antarean starseeds would change into a physiology that is able to reproduce with Taygetans or Antarians. And my guess is that for starseeds from other Lyrian races their physiology would revert back to their original Lyrian race that they come from.

But I don't know how much the Taygetan frequency soup would effect them if they are taken to Taygeta or if they stay and live in a Taygetan ship. Like for example if I remember correctly Suriko was not a Taygetan starseed and her Japanese appearance didn't change, and the question is will her physiology change and become Taygetan just because she is immersed in the Taygetan frequency soup?

And I don't know what happens for non Lyrian starseeds when they get extracted. Maybe this is another complication they need to take into account when deciding to extract a person.

What changes the DNA is the consciousness of the person itself. When a starseed gets extracted they either wake up in their original ET body or just continue with their humans body. In that case, there will TWO of you there. One in your human body and the other in your ET body... In the case of Suriko, she was not a starseed. She was a full human... Her DNA is now fully active and all the other changes on her as such as her appearance will depend on herself. Her consciousness... Her ideas/thoughts...

#17 2023-03-09 07:02:13

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

I think it depends on what type of Starseed they are, as some humans don't have a 5D "higher self"
But who knows...

I heard that Nordic/European humans look how they look because Engan and Taygetan influence..

Just note that the term "higher self" simply means the unified consciousness / the ether itself.

#18 2023-03-09 07:06:38

_.haz.za._369

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

He does seem shady in some ways, but I haven't completely written him off since Swaruu9 recommended him. He is an occasional reference for me, but I see where he is incomplete and our Tays/Swas are the prime resource.

StarDeity wrote:

He doesn't "seem" shady... The truth - he is a f**ing lair. He have been attacking Gosia and Robert for years now... I have personally emailed him...

#19 2023-03-09 07:39:51

StarDeity
Banned

Water is wet.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

My question is:

Ty

Humans and Taygetans are two different races. It's not about living there for 7 years. It's about the DNA "activation" and bodies full cellular regeneration (which is about 7 years)... If human DNA is fully active then Yes... Most probably you will able to procreate with Taygetans but chances are very low. But you will be more campatible with Alfratans or Ummites...

#20 2023-03-09 07:41:03

StarDeity
Banned

Water is wet. tongue

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

But who knows...

Just note that the term "higher self" simply means the unified consciousness / the ether itself.

#21 2023-03-10 08:56:37

_.haz.za._369

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

hm I've heard he did that but as unfortunate as that is, there is a reason why Swaruu9 recommended his channel for Karistus information.
I don't personally care about the Karistus, I just occasionally check on Dante's channel since being aware is better than being ignorant. And he must not be all the way full of bs with his information, otherwise Swaruu9 wouldn't have mentioned him at all, as they aren't known for suggesting charlatans.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

He doesn't "seem" shady... The truth - he is a f**ing lair. He have been attacking Gosia and Robert for years now... I have personally emailed him...

Yes exactly.
Dante is mixing Taygetan Information, Karistus Information together and he adds some LIES in between. People should use proper discernment while listening to him. His info is mostly half truths and half lies. He have talked to Taygetans, later he lost the contact because of the personality and attitude towards T's. I also heard he have talked to Karistus. (Don't know if that's true)

Board footer