You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-11 23:41:15

StarDeity
Banned

Where are the "Millennials" and "Zoomers" of this Community?!

This thread is for you!

Let's show the Tays (and ETs in general) that not all of us here are boomers and gen-x!

I've seen enough people in the Spanish-speaking side in their 20s and 30s following this divulgation,

How about English-speaking side?!

Come out, come out where ever you are~

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-11 23:42:06)

#2 2023-03-12 00:37:15

Re: Where are the "Millennials" and "Zoomers" of this Community?!

I was asking the same question when I first joined the spiritual growth center in 2008/2009 and I was barely 20 years old.

The answer has always been the same - too many people have regressed their pineal gland by using various gadgets and being online instead of being
" in the field". Any EMF device lowers your paranormal abilities and ability to sense energies if  used excessively.

So I have been using only cell phone instead of smartphone all these years. Also, little tablet use or earphones use. My electromagnetic field is my own.

So yeah, millennial here. I feel even younger, because I teach kids who are zoomers all the time.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-12 00:37:26)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-03-12 00:45:31

StarDeity
Banned

Very good CM smile

I'm a millennial too~

You're a teacher then?
What do you teach?

I too feel younger, and look younger too.

We manifest our selves and form with our mentality and type of thoughts.

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I was asking the same question when I first joined the spiritual growth center in 2008/2009 and I was barely 20 years old.

The answer has always been the same - too many people have regressed their pineal gland by using various gadgets and being online instead of being
" in the field". Any EMF device lowers your paranormal abilities and ability to sense energies if  used excessively.

So I have been using only cell phone instead of smartphone all these years. Also, little tablet use or earphones use. My electromagnetic field is my own.

So yeah, millennial here. I feel even younger, because I teach kids who are zoomers all the time.

#4 2023-03-12 00:50:34

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

(...)I too feel younger, and look younger too.

We manifest our selves and form with our mentality and type of thoughts.(...)

Very true! People who have this mindset also live longer.

Last edited by Alec (2023-03-12 00:55:27)

#5 2023-03-12 00:51:58

Yeah, teaching is my main job now. (Aside from translating Cosmic Agency videos for community in Latvia)

I teach mathematics, English, Latvian. (I got university education for these)

Sometimes I teach physics and chemistry, because I have taught them as a private tutor since high school.

What do you do, Stardeity? If I had to guess, maybe you are a graphic designer?

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-12 00:53:09)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-03-12 01:23:10

StarDeity
Banned

Indeed smile)

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

(...)I too feel younger, and look younger too.

We manifest our selves and form with our mentality and type of thoughts.(...)

Very true! People who have this mindset also live longer.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-12 01:31:44)

#7 2023-03-12 01:31:24

StarDeity
Banned

This is awesome CM~
Latvian wow
Do you ever talk to your students abot metaphysics and/or spirituality?

I'm glad you do this and can get this divulgation in Latvian too~
Is this your first language?

I studied graphic design and animation, yes~
I do it as freelance, but not my main work. smile

Yeah, teaching is my main job now. (Aside from translating Cosmic Agency videos for community in Latvia)

Sometimes I teach physics and chemistry, because I have taught them as a private tutor since high school.

#8 2023-03-12 01:56:06

Oak

I'm a millennial, but I mostly lurk. smile

I'm late to the party, so I'm playing catch up and trying to absorb as much information as I can from the years of videos and transcripts.

#9 2023-03-12 01:57:01

StarDeity wrote:

This is awesome CM~
Latvian wow
Do you ever talk to your students abot metaphysics and/or spirituality?

I'm glad you do this and can get this divulgation in Latvian too~
Is this your first language?

I studied graphic design and animation, yes~
I do it as freelance, but not my main work. smile

We don`t get to talk much about metaphysics, except when in physics lessons I keep repeating myself "this is according to what is taught in high school"
to give a nod to notion that 5D physics with ether as one of main elements exists. I had to teach recently how electricity works and it was
pretty much a nightmare without bigger picture. Explaining stuff using 3d model is so boring to me.

I can talk more about spirituality in literature classes. One of my students had to analyze a book called " The picture of Dorian Gray" recently and there is a lot to think about.

Yea, my native language is Latvian, but I started learning English in kindergarten and I have had a lot of penfriends around the globe and few from my own country so it is easier for me to say that I belong to Milky Way than that I belong to Latvia.

Btw, it was easier for me to connect to Gosia, because she has been an English teacher as well, irc.

What is your main work, Stardeity?

I see. I work only in freelance now (to be out of the system), but I dream to have my own school one day or to be at least head of education. I hope we will get even more information on education in Taygeta smile

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-12 01:57:47)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#10 2023-03-12 07:16:33

Yasin
Banned

Time is relative to each one of us, as all of you might know, I'm Gen Z, but the last 4-5 years of my life were like 50 years to me, there were many times when each week was like a year to me due to the occurrence of vast changes in all area of my life.
I'm so happy to know all of you ❤️

Last edited by Yasin (2023-03-12 07:35:39)

#11 2023-03-12 08:31:25

Pymander

Yasin wrote:

Time is relative to each one of us, as all of you might know, I'm Gen Z, but the last 4-5 years of my life were like 50 years to me, there were many times when each week was like a year to me due to the occurrence of vast changes in all area of my life.

I'm a millennial and I also feel the same way about the past 5 years or so.

#12 2023-03-12 11:05:16

Alec

CM, you're going to be a teacher in the Earth's Academy during the transition.

#13 2023-03-12 11:36:25

My Gen is definitely Z big_smile

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#14 2023-03-12 11:37:28

Alec wrote:

What transition you mean by the way?

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#15 2023-03-12 11:52:15

Alec wrote:

I'm pretty sure about that. I plan to live at least till 2092 in this lifetime. He means transition to 5d society I guess.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-12 11:52:45)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#16 2023-03-12 12:00:00

Alec wrote:

I'm pretty sure about that. I plan to live at least till 2092 in this lifetime. He means transition to 5d society I guess.

Isn't that a Cabal Agenda? Like a promise to escape from all suffering without killing ourself?

Here: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/freedom- … t-pleiades

#17 2023-03-12 12:09:43

Lyran

Apparently 1982 makes me a millennial lol I had no idea til I just now searched it.
Not ever once considered where I sat in such timestamp sheets.
Honestly I incarnated with an innate dislike of clocks, calenders and all else of society structuring. I've gone weeks, months where I didn't know the date even. I didn't keep 9 to 5 hours I can tell you that for sure.

How great would it feel to not have looked at a clock for a year, to be totally at peace with the flow of our own rhythms?

#18 2023-03-12 13:58:56

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

Apparently 1982 makes me a millennial lol I had no idea til I just now searched it.
Not ever once considered where I sat in such timestamp sheets.
Honestly I incarnated with an innate dislike of clocks, calenders and all else of society structuring. I've gone weeks, months where I didn't know the date even. I didn't keep 9 to 5 hours I can tell you that for sure.

How great would it feel to not have looked at a clock for a year, to be totally at peace with the flow of our own rhythms?

Russ is a baby lol. You are younger than I thought my friend. I was about to graduate high school in 82 lol.
I don't belong on this thread. Addios young lings. Peace an enjoy life.

#19 2023-03-12 15:28:00

Yasin
Banned

Rocketmidget wrote:

I don't belong on this thread. Addios young lings. Peace an enjoy life.

Age is just a number you gave it to yourself.
This is your thread if you want to :)

#20 2023-03-12 15:56:43

StarDeity
Banned

I work only in freelance now (to be out of the system), but I dream to have my own school one day or to be at least head of education. I hope we will get even more information on education in Taygeta smile

You can make it!

I'd be a language teacher, I speak a few languages~

#21 2023-03-12 15:58:05

StarDeity
Banned

Fun Fact about millennials:

Millennials have been described as the first global generation and the first generation that grew up in the Internet age.The generation is generally marked by elevated usage of and familiarity with the Internet, mobile devices, and social media, which is why they are sometimes termed 'digital natives.'

#22 2023-03-12 16:00:35

StarDeity
Banned

I'm glad to see gen-z in this communnity!
We need more of ya'll hehehe big_smile

itriedmybest11 wrote:

My Gen is definitely Z big_smile

#23 2023-03-12 16:09:31

StarDeity wrote:

I work only in freelance now (to be out of the system), but I dream to have my own school one day or to be at least head of education. I hope we will get even more information on education in Taygeta smile

You can make it!

I'd be a language teacher, I speak a few languages~

Nice!

I have studied, besides Latvian and English, German, Latin, Ancient Greek, Lithuanian at university. And then self-taught French/Polish a bit.
Plus Russian, because Latvia has about 40% Russians. Also I watch a lot of Japanese media, so I guess I know something in Japanese as well.

I use it all to translate stuff, but the salary  in Latvia for translations is so low that it doesn`t pay well unless you translate legal stuff which is kinda boring.

From what I guess, Stardeity, you teach Spanish, right?

I started to use mirc and other chat rooms at a very young age. We had dial-up internet in late 1990s here. So I learned all the "btw, afaik, irc, asl" and other abbreviations rather quickly. However, as a language teacher as well I have to teach proper grammar so all these don't fit in with Oxford grammar big_smile

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-12 16:12:27)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#24 2023-03-12 17:26:24

StarDeity
Banned

That's awesome CM~
Do you have Russian heritage as well?

I speak Spanish, English, Galician, Portuguese; and some French, German, and Japanese too! xD
(I used to play online with Japanese ppl and learned some Japanese tongue )

I've thought about being a language teacher, at least conversational.
But there's already many "Hispanics" where I live (too many), they probably already do this lol
Some Anglos are interested in learning Spanish for sure.

#25 2023-03-12 18:01:35

Bucegi

wtf is a zoomer someone explain please

Board footer