You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-15 04:02:22

StarDeity
Banned

Insect Ingredients In Food

Watch out for the ingredients in packahed foods, always read ingredients!

This is how some insect ingredients are called:

https://t.me/TheNatureApothecary/1459

#2 2023-03-15 04:05:29

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Insect Ingredients In Food

E120 for beetles.

E904 for lice.

Disgusting  mad

#3 2023-03-15 12:08:17

StarDeity wrote:

E120 for beetles.

E904 for lice.

Disgusting  mad

Thanks, I shared this to my community. Staying neutral, but armored with knowledge is the way to go. Gosia said in yesterday`s video (In English on minitemas), that it is an agenda to make people believe that scarcity is coming, while actually opposite is coming.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-15 12:08:59)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-03-15 17:28:22

StarDeity
Banned

Indeed~

And also because they want to poison us through food too.

#5 2023-03-16 11:23:44

boss

Tropicana drink uses beetle blood for food coloring I heard

#6 2023-03-16 18:34:17

StarDeity
Banned

funny-cat.gif

#7 2023-03-19 23:21:07

satori

StarDeity,
New ingredients will be marked differently. Or won't be at all. Or a not already. You know that there are laws that state that something doesn't have to be on the ingredient list if the amount is considered small enough, right?

Eating incectd is nothing new to our species though.
And if we ate them throughout all known history, how we evolved if eating them lowers our vibrations.
My guess is that not eating incects is so bad per se, but the context matters. Looks like some ritual takes place. And they want us to become insect-like. Also forcing us to eat what is considered disgusting by the majority in  most cultures is a humiliation.

Just a wild guess:
Think of Coca-Cola. They used bugs for colouring (maybe they still are, who knows).
But that wasn't not their secret ingredient.
They didn't hide a fsct of using E120 for coliuring (why did they need such colour though?..).
So, my guess is that you get some keys on what's going on if you combine the Oddworld Game series (there was a drink called SoulStorm Brew made from the bones of its makers who are slaves of a race/species that considers themselves superior), Soylent Green film and a short story The Hanging Man by F.K.Dick (although there's much more).
Do you grok it?
If they combine "soylent green" and insects and we consume it...
Don't forget about GMos as well. Whose genes do they might add?
(Also keep in mind that they patent ot.)
I'm not saying that it is true, but I highly suspected intuitively years ago that they are modifying rice this way. And I think it was stated in the open that some plants are "upgraded" with the genes of the pests who most often harm the harvest so that they won't eat it. It still works for them, but most humans are so disconnected from Nature and will eat anything...
Promotion of eating both insects and human flesh and our acceptance of it seems to be a final part of the ritual.

#8 2023-03-19 23:25:05

satori

Oh, so you think we are fed to ourselves as well ( https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3475 )...

#9 2023-03-20 02:12:42

StarDeity
Banned

Yes I'm awarw of all the nasty stuff the controllers are putting into our food..
Even the jabs are going into the cattle..

It's becoming hard to escape, and being able to eat something true to what it's supposes to be...

I am becoming carnivore, and earing it organic as much as possible.. Bur still I wonder the source of ground beef.
, for example :V

I expect like Asians earing bugs, like silk worms and even roaches.. I saw that in Japan.. yuck..

And then you habe third-world countries also eating bugs, like in Mexico, or some other Asian countries...

That's the last thing anyone would eat...
The cabal is preparing people for a fabricated famine, and that's why they want us to eat bugs, among other reasons...
୧༼◔益◔╭∩╮༽

Board footer