You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-18 06:46:14

Daryn565

Are Plejarans the same as Pleiadians.

Greetings All,

I ponder if Pleiadians are also known as Plejarans?

#2 2023-03-18 08:43:23

Lyran

Re: Are Plejarans the same as Pleiadians.

Yes they are, according to The Meyer contact with Semjase ?

#3 2023-03-18 08:50:03

Daryn565

Greetings Lyran,

Thank You.I hope you’re well?.

#4 2023-03-18 10:53:42

Gosia
Administrator

Same.

Daryn565 wrote:

Greetings All,

I ponder if Pleiadians are also known as Plejarans?

#5 2023-03-18 10:56:20

Daryn565

Greetings Gosia,

I hope you’re well?

#6 2023-03-18 18:15:11

StarDeity
Banned

Billy Meier changed their name because he got attacks and slander from cabal-controlled media agents...

#7 2023-03-19 01:56:40

Daryn565

Billy Meir called Pleiadian Plejaran Starships “Beamships”.Billy also talks about the DAL Universe but there is no DAL Universe though .

https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/other … ades2.html

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-03-19 02:00:38)

#8 2023-03-24 09:59:36

StarDeity wrote:

Billy Meier changed their name because he got attacks and slander from cabal-controlled media agents...

And he claimed that some of the pictures were stolen and replaced by fake ones. Or he fabricated evidence himself after the Taygetan connection ended. Guess we’ll never know. Some of his photos are real, like the “beamship”.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#9 2023-03-24 14:00:07

StarDeity
Banned

We don't know for sure...

Asket flying inside a disk... big_smile

Azirael Alcyone wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

And he claimed that some of the pictures were stolen and replaced by fake ones. Or he fabricated evidence himself after the Taygetan connection ended. Guess we’ll never know. Some of his photos are real, like the “beamship”.

#10 2023-03-25 02:01:23

Cosmic Sea
Banned

A Plejaren description from a Billy Meier's book/transcript 13 mins. I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVhaQF0TNow

I can't help but note that it is nearly the same wording as one of the CA vids where I believe Yahzi or? is describing daily life in Erra. (I did try to find the vid, but this site's searching transcripts is not really that easy)

Don't Billy Meier books precede CA/Taygetan communications?

Not to be rude, but because I am such a critical thinker, things that cause a 'red flag' in me are very noticeable, of course. I didn't go looking for this vid, it was from a completely different Telegram channel.

Kind of weirded out and would appreciate Gosia's input/comment on this, thanks.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2023-03-25 02:03:30)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#11 2023-03-25 04:08:20

Supposedly he met with Taygetans. They could simply go to his house and visit him physically. They even let him play with one of their weapons, all back when the general population was even less awake, when less starseeds knew who they are, and less people were interested in ET contact. Now, they can't even communicate in video or bring their own types of communication devices or weapons to the surface at all. Logic.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-03-25 09:12:21)

righteously indignant

#12 2023-03-25 10:57:41

Gosia
Administrator

Billy Meier MET with Taygetans, Semjase and Asket, same team, same group, SAME SHIP (Toleka), same information (to the moment he lost the contact). Why would it be different? If anything, I am annoyed that there are so many differences in his information, but thats because at some point he started adding stuff on his own. Argg...

Cosmic Sea wrote:

I can't help but note that it is nearly the same wording as one of the CA vids where I believe Yahzi or? is describing daily life in Erra. (I did try to find the vid, but this site's searching transcripts is not really that easy)

Not to be rude, but because I am such a critical thinker, things that cause a 'red flag' in me are very noticeable, of course. I didn't go looking for this vid, it was from a completely different Telegram channel.

#13 2023-03-25 18:29:21

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Supposedly he met with Taygetans. They could simply go to his house and visit him physically. They even let him play with one of their weapons, all back when the general population was even less awake, when less starseeds knew who they are, and less people were interested in ET contact. Now, they can't even communicate in video or bring their own types of communication devices or weapons to the surface at all. Logic.

Oh wow, that's interesting. I did know a bit about him, but didn't delve that much.

#14 2023-03-25 18:34:19

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Gosia wrote:

Billy Meier MET with Taygetans, Semjase and Asket, same team, same group, SAME SHIP (Toleka), same information (to the moment he lost the contact). Why would it be different? If anything, I am annoyed that there are so many differences in his information, but thats because at some point he started adding stuff on his own. Argg...

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Interesting. The red flag part for me was it seemed like it was 'the same wording'. I did think well maybe my memory is fuzzy or they would be describing the same thing, but my intuition is more clear than my memory lol...so I follow it.

I'd like to watch the video of CA that describes 'daily life on Erra', if you don't mind posting it or anyone that has the time. I tried to find it here, but couldn't. Thanks

#15 2023-03-25 19:14:06

Jupiter 9

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Interesting. The red flag part for me was it seemed like it was 'the same wording'. I did think well maybe my memory is fuzzy or they would be describing the same thing, but my intuition is more clear than my memory lol...so I follow it.

I'd like to watch the video of CA that describes 'daily life on Erra', if you don't mind posting it or anyone that has the time. I tried to find it here, but couldn't. Thanks

I believe you are talking about this transcript(the video is embedded in the transcript page): Pleiadian Civilization (Part 1) - Extraterrestrial Life (17)

And a tip when you use the search function: if your query is more than one words remember to put it in " " double quotes. The search engine delivers more accurate results and it is faster because if you don't put it in double quotes it searches and delivers results for each words individually, and if your query has a common word like 'the' it takes forever and it delivers hundreds of results.

Also another tip, in the transcripts page there is a table of contents at the top where you can see all the titles and it also has a search where you can filter and search the titles. (It's better if you select the English sections from the transcripts menu so the spanish titles don't appear)

smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#16 2023-03-25 19:56:06

StarDeity
Banned

The Tay had "flying saucers" back then? Are they now "decommissioned?" Just curious smile

Gosia wrote:

Cosmic Sea wrote:

#17 2023-03-25 21:22:49

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

Exactly! I studied Billy's contact notes like a proper scholar Gos. And I felt such a deep respect and admiration for him for so long, having even (I believed) refused Asket's offer of a new arm.
I'd like to know if such a thing really happened, exactly when lies started filtering into his work.
Hi smile

#18 2023-03-25 21:28:18

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

The Tay had "flying saucers" back then? Are they now "decommissioned?" Just curious smile

They are onboard Toleka, shown recently on Part 1 of the Interstellar Life series. They are shuttle craft smile

#19 2023-03-27 05:09:40

Daryn565

I will always love Tay “Flying Saucers” especially the Type 3 Discoidal.

#20 2023-03-27 05:45:30

StarDeity
Banned

Welp could they be SUZY type too lmao

#21 2023-03-27 13:14:38

Daryn565

Greetings StarDeity,

I would love to see a Scimitar Class Ship.I know of Suzy Class already..Lol.

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-03-27 13:16:45)

#22 2023-04-10 07:38:25

StarDeity wrote:

I’m inclined to believe this since I haven’t seen those for 10-15 years. Still to this day the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I believe these craft have some type of consciousness you can sense  and perhaps even communicate with.

Really looking forward to seeing Gosia’s video on this.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

Board footer