You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-21 12:53:19

HelHun

PRIME DIRECTIVE

The most solemn oath is applied very much to the convenience of a few, just like the oath of our politicians (it has no value here). And that "he will give his life, even his crew" applies to all races that do not go through the hoop of swallowing so many lies or being useful to the beach bar, as well as applying to all innocent, unwary and good-natured ships that try to sniff out what is happening here or not? Preferably that they leave their life in here with an iron veil of oblivion if possible (that last one is implicit I suppose)

The million dollar question here is, are we a sentient species? Or only at the convenience of the rules that best suit the business?
Another little question: "Normal and healthy development of culture and life"? It would be necessary to chat just a little about what is here the normal evolution that according to what they say IS CONSIDERED SACRED, not to mention the rest!
I would love to explain to us according to this supposedly ceremonious directive what they consider to be healthy.

As for introducing things... I've already said everything I needed to say about it. I'm still waiting for these technologies to be withdrawn since the knowledge that supposedly accompanies such a degree of advancement and evolution well... it doesn't add up, does it? Because we sure don't know. We are a kind of Neanderthal with a tablet.

By the way guys outside please! I do not expect such a sacrifice for this can of worms from your dear and ceremonious Federation institution! Here it is not even worth leaving one more life to protect the private business of a few manipulative psychopaths, is it?

If we fully enter the section on "previous violation or contamination" that does not have a hair of accidental.

Nor does the threat from an external source apply at this point, such threats have been conveniently located and managed to pass as internal, they will laugh right in your face while the happy directive is also passed through the lining.

Speaking of technological gadgets, how is the nanotrash issue that you introduced going? That question goes to the Federation and I await an answer (obviously I do not wait for me at this point of attention, they stripped me of all rights to the cockroach level, but... there are always but that they did not consider)
Speaking of the much mentioned directive, is what happens here sacred? Or how do we live? And where is the Nature progression? (because I don't see it), or is it natural how we develop?
As far as I know, yesterday we were stick hunting for food and today we are playing with artificial intelligences without anyone telling us what it really is or how we got to this in... 3 months?

Last edited by HelHun (2023-03-21 13:23:20)

#2 2023-03-21 13:11:55

HelHun

Re: PRIME DIRECTIVE

Subject Proj. First contact. Someone got the calculation wrong. Well, the Robertson panel (agencies and puppets), had planned that the Federation itself would direct how it should be. Therefore... How it must have failed, and it did. Narrative and damage control was being prepared and hualá! The Federation itself told them how it was going to be and surely the day-to-day gossip of the events passed on, or not?

They never planned a direct contact with humanity, or am I wrong? Unless they pass the tiny and distant and impossible probability of a supposed and very very lost possibility that blah blah blah

NOTE: NEVER (from my perspective), the Earth was even allowed to develop, much less without external interference OBVIOUSLY NULLIFIES THAT SECTION! AND BY THOUSANDS OF FACTS AND SITUATIONS!!!

If he had kept the population alone and isolated, well... we wouldn't be in these terrible conditions at this point!!! SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS A DIRTY BUSINESS HERE THAT IS KEEPING FOOLING US ALL. And my accusation is not without foundation,

#3 2023-03-23 21:04:04

Phil

Re: PRIME DIRECTIVE

It’s a Prime Directive of convenience that’s for sure and it’s certainly very perplexing how the council can even be in 5D base on decisions they have made and actions taken and not taken.
Accepting the premise that watching a movie is us agreeing to what the Cabal plans for us is simply ridiculous. Also the Cabal believe doing that won’t create Karma is hilarious, good luck with that logic Cabal as intent is key and I’m sure you now have many karma doors to open with yours.

Board footer