You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-23 20:48:28

Phil

Za’el

Gotta say loving Za’el’s videos my brothers bringing that male energy which can be nice for a change.
Also since their hormone levels are I believe was said in a video 400x times ours I’m sure my man can lift too! ?

#2 2023-03-23 21:43:20

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Za’el

Lmao

They're bigger and stronger than Earth men, yes.

I was wondering that too, if they lift tongue
They're into sports it seems.
But maybe they don't see "fitness" same as how Earth men see it.
If they are naturally big, thicc, and strong, they might not see much use of getting huge muscles at a gym like some Earth men like to do..
Because what is the purpose? It's all mostly for aesthetics and vanity reasons, on Earth men's part.
ET men have a very different concept of reality, and of themselves too.

If you ask me, those males who love having ridiculously large muscles, they look deformed and unattractive, because it's like a cartoon exaggeration of themselves too.
They might even have OCD of lifting and even taking hormones to grow bigger muscles... disgusting tbh...

I can't imagine ET men wasting their time doing that type of things..

#3 2023-03-23 21:52:06

Phil

Re: Za’el

Yep big muscles are yuck! That’s why I maintain my much more aesthetically pleasing Dad bod (calm down ladies I’m married) it takes dedication but I think it’s worth it.

They do make it sound at times like all the men do on Taygeta is play sports and do stem lol. But they sure as hell have sorted out the patriarchy issue.

Board footer