You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-24 21:22:56

Lyran

How the Galactic Federation views Earth, part 4, Restrictions.

Mari Yazhi, Athena, Dhor kaal'el, Queen Alenyn Herself, Za'el Y Arien, Gosia, Robert and many others who should be remembered right now, are doing everything within thier power to open this planet up.

They spend thier lives on this mission.

Mari says it is likely The Federation allows her videos because she is contained, buried under too many layers of information...

Is this not why WE are here?

They allows - it's okay the information reaches who it will. And I very much could take the offer and relax.

But our friends give everything to this and I'll be damned if I don't honour I with all I am.

What they have already done for us ...

So fucken get louder than words my star team of consciousness warriors - You all must know yourselves by now - there is something special each of you can DO now - something you've built into your personality, your position in life, that is now an opportunity that if you are brave enough to step forward, you will make a wave.

I'll not cover over the well and pretend I don't hear folk drowning down there.

Lyran

#2 2023-03-25 03:16:27

Jules77

Re: How the Galactic Federation views Earth, part 4, Restrictions.

If the GF did not allow those “evil” races to roam Earth they wouldn’t have the opportunity to play in the 3D sandbox.  And it could be assumed that those they are abducting are their own starseeds and the atrocities being committed were desired experiences.  In any event there are many obstacles that will need to be overcome and is a part of the challenge.  And I think there is good reason to believe that although the GF have their own rules of interpretation there are ways around them. For example, they must use technology that can be found on Earth and the cabal has technology that they use among themselves.  So it is found on Earth.  That is how you beat the game.

And I am still of the opinion this is a transition not just for Earth but for the GF as well.  It is an organization suffering from the worst kind of layering that has woken many people up (just like humans on Earth are waking up to their own matrix). 

Also, it is not clear to me why any race would come to Earth for food if it is all poisoned. Where are they sourcing clean food from? I thought supply ships brought that to them periodically.

Last edited by Jules77 (2023-03-25 03:16:54)

#3 2023-03-25 03:56:27

Jules77 wrote:

If the GF did not allow those “evil” races to roam Earth they wouldn’t have the opportunity to play in the 3D sandbox.  And it could be assumed that those they are abducting are their own starseeds and the atrocities being committed were desired experiences.  In any event there are many obstacles that will need to be overcome and is a part of the challenge.  And I think there is good reason to believe that although the GF have their own rules of interpretation there are ways around them. For example, they must use technology that can be found on Earth and the cabal has technology that they use among themselves.  So it is found on Earth.  That is how you beat the game.

And I am still of the opinion this is a transition not just for Earth but for the GF as well.  It is an organization suffering from the worst kind of layering that has woken many people up (just like humans on Earth are waking up to their own matrix). 

Also, it is not clear to me why any race would come to Earth for food if it is all poisoned. Where are they sourcing clean food from? I thought supply ships brought that to them periodically.

Apparently, their fighter class ships have the capacity to carry a car or truck and can make a trip to their star system in 30 minutes. I don't see how supplying 30 something occupants of a star ship with fresh food from home would be difficult and require sourcing food from Earth. They also went into how graphene is in pretty much everything on Earth, and how Earth's vegetables are not very diverse or nutritious. Maybe they would simply say that they can remove graphene from fruits and vegetables and that somehow their bodies can process Earth vegetables better than Earth human bodies. Whatever.

righteously indignant

#4 2023-03-25 04:34:01

okcs

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Jules77 wrote:

Apparently, their fighter class ships have the capacity to carry a car or truck and can make a trip to their star system in 30 minutes. I don't see how supplying 30 something occupants of a star ship with fresh food from home would be difficult and require sourcing food from Earth. They also went into how graphene is in pretty much everything on Earth, and how Earth's vegetables are not very diverse or nutritious. Maybe they would simply say that they can remove graphene from fruits and vegetables and that somehow their bodies can process Earth vegetables better than Earth human bodies. Whatever.

Taygetan ships may be able to make it back to their home planet in hours, but many races have to go through the sun portals, which may take much longer.

#5 2023-03-25 09:12:21

mitkobs

Maybe the quality of the food is changing while being transferred with "hyperspace" speed and is better to supply locally for some foods. Maybe they use to go shopping on organic farmer's markets where the food is presumably cleaner and natural. And maybe they do not go so often for shopping on Earth, only occasionally.

#6 2023-03-25 11:50:07

Lyran

Mari put this so simply Im not really sure why y'all are wondering - "Many races in orbit soon realise it's easier to go down to the planet than rely solely on resupply ships coming from thier home planets."
And not everything is poisoned on Earth - that's not part of the game. We always have a choice.
Organic food is AOK just be clever about where you source it. Very clever. I think Queen Alenyn and her Friends can source good produce when it's any market on the planet on offer lol

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-25 11:50:42)

#7 2023-03-25 13:37:38

Jules77

I was thinking along the lines of food being grown in contaminated soil and with contaminated water - in retrospect these races likely have set up their own growing operations that avoids all that nonsense. I just needed to spend more time with it.

#8 2023-03-25 20:42:38

Jupiter 9

Toleka also has an agricultural deck and an aquaponics deck. Plus what is most likely is that they bring most of their food supplies with the resupply ship. And there is also the Viera which has a huge forest the size of a country and I am sure it has farms. And I don't know this but my guess is that when they say they get food from earth they probably mean special foods and not everyday food supplies, because we don't have their rich nutrient vegetables of the taygetan vegan diet. And the carnivorous ETs certainly wouldn't get meat from Earth, Yazhi for example gets her meat from the Urmah ship. So they are probably mostly talking about getting other supplies and not so much food.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-25 20:45:38)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer