StarDeity
Banned

Za'El: Light and Darkness within you / Traumas and Limits

New video from Za'El de Erra smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vDPuMDppvo

#2 2023-04-02 20:30:32

JimiPickle

Re: Za'El: Light and Darkness within you / Traumas and Limits

With love in your heart and fury on your hip, let the day begin.

This video is right up my alley.

#3 2023-04-02 20:45:36

StarDeity
Banned

Same.
I love Za'El's wisdom.
Enlightening, refreshing, and deep...
He's a lovely, positive male influence (◕‿◕)♡

#4 2023-04-02 23:56:04

Lyran

Thank you Za'el. A very pertinent video for me my friend. I know my dark side well and live much like you advise. My light bubble is backed by that potential I keep tethered inside. I couldn't have survived this endeavour without it - being born in low class Australia and traversing these tracks.
But thank you again Za'el - for helping me understand myself better smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-02 23:56:23)

#5 2023-04-03 06:07:00

mitkobs

Knowing your dark side is like to have a mighty powerful beast within you, but you keep it in peace and in balance. It walks along you, watch your back, ready to jump on anyone in any second if set boundaries are crossed.

#6 2023-04-03 12:55:19

This proposition of seeking a balance between "Light and darkness" is a "spiritual" fallacy: light and darkness, evil and good, Life and death, separation and integration, are irreconcilable concepts. To believe that they can be reconciled or, failing that, to find a compatible balance between opposites is to consider that the solution to the peace of your mind depends on a negotiation between "evil and good". Only the ego seeks this type of pacts because its survival depends on them.  Therefore, the solution is NOT to seek to "balance" the unbearable tension that generates this type of false balance between opposites. The solution is to see/understand that both beliefs are ILLUSORY.

Only the Understanding that both beliefs are illusory, places you in a mind and understanding, free from the conflict of "compatible opposites". When the LIGHT enters the darkness the shadows simply vanish because the shadow has NEVER been able to vanish the light; it can hide it, yes, but it can never make the LIGHT disappear.

"The matrix" is not abandoned through the balance of opposites. "The matrix" is abandoned only through the end of all illusions, including and especially the spiritual ones.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-04-03 13:28:18)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#7 2023-04-03 14:35:46

mitkobs

Knowing own dark side is also knowing own illusions and the illusions in general. To know Itself-Source and to know what is fear energy which is behind all the illusions. Fear, illusion is also limitation of knowledge, darkening the mind-consciousness, forgetting what is known.

#8 2023-04-03 15:33:50

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

This proposition of seeking a balance between "Light and darkness" is a "spiritual" fallacy: light and darkness, evil and good, Life and death, separation and integration, are irreconcilable concepts. To believe that they can be reconciled or, failing that, to find a compatible balance between opposites is to consider that the solution to the peace of your mind depends on a negotiation between "evil and good". Only the ego seeks this type of pacts because its survival depends on them.  Therefore, the solution is NOT to seek to "balance" the unbearable tension that generates this type of false balance between opposites. The solution is to see/understand that both beliefs are ILLUSORY.

Only the Understanding that both beliefs are illusory, places you in a mind and understanding, free from the conflict of "compatible opposites". When the LIGHT enters the darkness the shadows simply vanish because the shadow has NEVER been able to vanish the light; it can hide it, yes, but it can never make the LIGHT disappear.

"The matrix" is not abandoned through the balance of opposites. "The matrix" is abandoned only through the end of all illusions, including and especially the spiritual ones.

A video about light and dark, an egoistic reply and an Understanding that emanates from beyond both.

Perfect. Thank you my friend.

Board footer