You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-03 15:37:23

Scott Summers

Mari: Why No One Can Escape The Matrix

New video from Mari big_smile

(Mari, slow down the pace of videos. Not for you, but for us... so that we can digest. smile )

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbKfSxlLfGc

This video reminds me of something my seniors taught me years ago:

How do you know if someone has truly mastered a subject?

When they are able to explain it in the simplest terms so that everyone understands. 

This video (and other information by Athena and Sophi) demonstrates this, in my opinion.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-04-03 15:56:36)

#2 2023-04-03 19:59:30

mitkobs

Re: Mari: Why No One Can Escape The Matrix

This video got me thinking and wondering. So, she says in another words - it does not matter where we are and how difficult is the place. What is important is how we are, what we do with what we have. Many people who find this Earth reality too difficult want all this suffering and nonsense to be over and to go somewhere where things are in order, easy and welcoming for them. No one want to live in chaos and to experience suffering. But the problem is how much of this chaos and suffering we personally are contributing and adding to. Do I create myself with my life more suffering. Do I personally have something to do with this awful chaotic reality that I am witnessing around.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-03 20:00:43)

#3 2023-04-04 01:48:15

The best work is shadow work. It is our duty to be happy and vibrate higher each day. At upper densities/dimensions, there are no authorities, no hierarchy, only friends.

However, we must be grounded with physical work as in gardening, gymnastics, running, doing sports etc. to stay in physical. Because otherwise we might forget that we are on Earth. (has happened to me before).

Written at 4 am when the incoming energies from Central Sun are too intense to sleep.

Happiness is what we manifest every day in our life. Laughter with friends. Petting the cats. Doing things your soul enjoys.

You keep feeding mother Earth with unconditional love and changes happen to you, but also to others around you naturally. You do not wish for luck, wealth or anything, you give and receive, because you are Source itself. 

I really love the meditative state this video induced. Awesome.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-04 01:49:24)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-04-04 08:05:53

mitkobs

Mari says, the only way to exit the matrix is to become a better version of ourselves. Such version that is no longer attracted to the matrix allures. Such version that have all that it takes as character to be able to resist every possible potential attraction. Such version that have the morals and ethics to be able to guide itself in the labyrinths of the unconscious and to hold our own ground besides all that want to make us astray of our path. It is about of becoming a true spiritual being.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-04 12:19:21)

#5 2023-04-07 09:21:03

Brahman wrote:

Hermits talk to no one and have no dealings with the world/matrix. They have time to dwell in the Source. This is how they will come out of the matrix.

The mastery is staying in high vibrations while using public transport, hypermarkets and communicating with "normal" people.

I am more or less an involuntary hermit - since I divorced I don`t have people in my daily, real life reality to talk to about spirituality.  I am too much of an ET living in man`s body I guess.

I do have all the time I want to meditate 10+ hours a day, but I tried that and it did not bring me happiness. Instead I try to resonate with other starseeds and do projects together - organizing events, making learning tools for starseed children in schools, giving insight where I can.

My spiritual teacher taught me that the reason people do not talk to me is because I have not worked on appearing human in daily communication.

This has led to me learning 10 languages, but still mainly relying on telepathy.

I am self-employed with great income, so I do not have to leave the house if I want to.

I just wrote this to emphasize that this time the 2020s, is time of cooperation, not hermits. If Swaruus can appear to public as accessible,  I should learn to as well.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-07 09:22:31)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-04-07 11:34:05

mitkobs

#7 2023-04-07 15:33:07

Jupiter 9

In case you were wondering about the change in the voice, this is what Mari posted about it in the https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial/community section:

----------------
Mari:

Note mostly for the English community.

You may notice that the quality of the AI voice I'm using is very deficient, not as it used to be in all the previous videos.
I didn't change anything, it is a problem with the web page I'm using, and it's a loss for me because I used to like that voice very much.
I'm not happy with it as it is now, and all my efforts to improve it with sound software haven't been satisfactory, so I'm most probably going to look for a new voice.
For me, it is important to be constant with the IA voices I use because it helps me connect a bit more with you all. After all, as most of you know, I'm not allowed to use my real voice.
The Spanish voice remains unchanged.

Be very well, and I'm sending a big hug your way.

Mari Swa
----------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-04-07 16:22:56

Jupiter 9

Celestial Marriage wrote:

The mastery is staying in high vibrations while using public transport, hypermarkets and communicating with "normal" people.

I am more or less an involuntary hermit - since I divorced I don`t have people in my daily, real life reality to talk to about spirituality.  I am too much of an ET living in man`s body I guess.

I do have all the time I want to meditate 10+ hours a day, but I tried that and it did not bring me happiness. Instead I try to resonate with other starseeds and do projects together - organizing events, making learning tools for starseed children in schools, giving insight where I can.

My spiritual teacher taught me that the reason people do not talk to me is because I have not worked on appearing human in daily communication.

This has led to me learning 10 languages, but still mainly relying on telepathy.

I am self-employed with great income, so I do not have to leave the house if I want to.

I just wrote this to emphasize that this time the 2020s, is time of cooperation, not hermits. If Swaruus can appear to public as accessible,  I should learn to as well.

We are currently in physical bodies and it's very important to not reject and deny our physical/temporal self and reality.

Spiritual Shadow: Rejecting the temporal - Teal Swan (YouTube Short)

Stuck in a view? Even if your view changes, it's still your view - Teal Swan (YouTube short).

Teal Swan: "What is the cost of holding on to yourself? And I need you to think about it genuinely because, in spiritual practice we need to be doing both right, we need to be developing a healthy sense of "I", this is the healthy ego. That's incredibly important if you are living in a physical body. At the same time this identification, this "I" can get us in so much trouble. So we need to be at the same time dismantling it. So how do I have a healthy sense of self at the same time as not get so lost in my attachment to myself that I'm stuck in "I", stuck in a sense of separation, locked into a rigid point of view, even if it's wrong.

So what does that mean practically is your question right? It means that you're gonna practice different things in different moments. And here is the thing that I'm gonna put to you. Even if your view changes, it's still YOUR view.

And I always needed a lot of alone time because people and life here drained me, and after I got out of the mainstream materialism matrix box I basically became a hermit and spent the absolute minimum time on the mainstream stuff and on the physical and got all in on my spiritual journey and was living and breathing these spiritual and woo woo stuff. And I live in a small town and I haven't found any awake starseeds where I live, but to be honest I haven't been looking that hard haha smile and I keep postponing and procrastinating finding other likeminded people offline, cause I love my alone time. But I know that online is not enough I need to find people offline too. I need to at least find/manifest my twin flame cause I am focusing too much on the non physical and spiritual and am neglecting the physical.

lone-wolf-transform.jpg

Transform

June 2, 2020 by Inelia Benz

A “Lone Wolf” acts independently and spends time alone instead of in a group. A Lone Wolf is strong, intelligent, and sometimes more aggressive and powerful than other wolves.

A Lone Wolf is a Free Spirit, a nonconformist, making their own way into the world under their own drumbeat. A rebel, distinguished by their reserved nature, making conscious choices and not programmed ones.

A Lonewolf values strength, independence, self-reliance, awareness, truth, authenticity, and a thirst for a meaningful life.

Embracing the Lone Wolf within was *necessary* for the accelerated awakening process of our species for the past couple hundred years.

This has been a difficult but fulfilling journey for those who embraced this energy.

And now, we can hear the call to transform again!

It is NOW time for the Lone Wolf to come together and create a different kind of pack. Not a herd, but an empowered community. It is time to transition from the “I” to the “We” consciousness. It is time for the Lone Wolf to find his “pack”.

The Lone Wolf energy has served us well. It got us this far in the world. Now it’s time for conscious co-creation, for shared learning and exploration, for creating a network, for inspiring and being inspired, for focusing on *our* growth, on *our* expansion of awareness, on *our* planet.

Your Strength is Our Strength and Our Strength is Your Strength!

Lightworkers… Unite!

https://blog.ineliabenz.com/transform/

https://blog.ineliabenz.com/stop-trying … people-up/

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-04-07 16:25:11)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#9 2023-04-07 16:43:02

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

How do you know if someone has truly mastered a subject?

When they are able to explain it in the simplest terms so that everyone understands. 

This video (and other information by Athena and Sophi) demonstrates this, in my opinion.

Totally agree. There is so much depth and wisdom and mastery contained in these short videos.

Board footer