You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-05 01:58:23

Acatlna
Banned

Good evening, I want to let the moderators know that there is a person (Lyran) speaking the English language in the Castile language forum: action that is against the rules.

Original message in the language of Castile and translated by Yandex into the language of England.

Fundador del Movimiento de Todos y para Todos (MTT) y futuro primer emperador general de la Sagrada Unión de Civilizaciones Acatlecas (actual "Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico"). Investigador independiente, artesano, campista, explorador y estudiante de fotografía (comunicaciones).

#2 2023-04-05 02:30:59

Lyran

Re: Moderator

LOL well my apologies - my PC Autotranslated - i didnt realise. Didnt mean to upset you big_smile

#3 2023-04-05 02:40:15

Acatlna
Banned

Lyran wrote:

LOL well my apologies - my PC Autotranslated - i didnt realise. Didnt mean to upset you big_smile

Man, nobody bothered me; but we must follow the rules. Bye.

Fundador del Movimiento de Todos y para Todos (MTT) y futuro primer emperador general de la Sagrada Unión de Civilizaciones Acatlecas (actual "Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico"). Investigador independiente, artesano, campista, explorador y estudiante de fotografía (comunicaciones).

#4 2023-04-05 11:35:57

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

Why arent you following the rules??!!!!
Im gonna laugh for about 5 minuets. Brb.

#5 2023-04-06 09:18:24

Lyran

Is this ACTUALLY a "rule" Jupiter? One would think being able to cross language barriers with ease could only prove enriching to our experience?

Please, Jupiter if you don't mind can you clarify my friend. Hope you are GOOD! smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-06 09:20:29)

#6 2023-04-06 14:05:34

StarDeity
Banned

Sum ppl h8 the language of the britons, esp those ppl who can't speak it. They get angery :V
dumb af tbh

Sum ppl are lang supremacists too
another dumbassery

#7 2023-04-06 15:22:42

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

Is this ACTUALLY a "rule" Jupiter? One would think being able to cross language barriers with ease could only prove enriching to our experience?

Please, Jupiter if you don't mind can you clarify my friend. Hope you are GOOD! smile

It is in the rules: "- Post in your respective language."

You can use use a translator if you wanna post something(and it's a good idea to add at the end that your post is autotranslated so the native speakers keep that in mind when reading your post.)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-04-06 18:57:36

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:
Lyran wrote:

It is in the rules: "- Post in your respective language."

You can use use a translator if you wanna post something(and it's a good idea to add at the end that your post is autotranslated so the native speakers keep that in mind when reading your post.)

Thank you smile

Board footer