You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-15 16:57:31

My lecture on this contact today, 15.04

Hello.

I was tasked to create a lecture of one hour on this contact for my local spiritual growth center. First, I want to say big thanks to Jupiter for answering many of my questions and sending me links. Without him it would be harder to explain everything well.

So, most of people in my local group have read book named "Earth" from 1994 which contains channeled material (Barbara Marciniak) from Pleiadians.
https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Pleiadian- … 1879181215

It is the basis I could build upon, because CA material matches with this info for at least 90%.

I worked on this lecture for 2-3 weeks. I had 20 slides in ppt format. The reason I am posting this is questions. My presentation took about 40 minutes and rest was for questions. I will post them here, because some of them are pretty amusing.

1) Why there are negative birth rates in Taygeta and/or low population density if climate is so great (on Temmer)?

2) Can we ask Taygetans for a field seminar on how to reach 5d if they are in low orbit already?

3) How do they produce food on Toleka ship?

4) How many starseeds from Pleiades are incarnated on Earth right now?

5) Where can we hear more Pleiadian music? Two songs from " Taygeta civilization" video is so few! smile

6) How Taygetans celebrate birthdays, solstices and other annual celebrations?

7) What kind of dances are there in Taygeta?

8) What do Taygetans need to move from 5d to 6d?

9) How can channelers know if they are channeling 5d or 7d Federation level? (there is this guy on youtube who channels Aria from Alcyone council and it sounds like that she could be above 5d)

There were approximately 30 people in person and 70 might hear the recording of my lecture pretty soon. I saw Toleka ship before I dozed off before going to sleep last night. The Swaruus were playing ball and having fun. Giving this lecture was fun as well. smile

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer