You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-16 17:19:13

Paganini

Creative Society and the Erasure of Cultures on Earth

In Mari Swaruu's most recent video, "Formation of a Matrix", she speaks about what a soft reset is and a hard reset.  There is an organization, AllatRa, that is trying to unite people to create a Creative Society.  You can also see videos on IG (alien_soul_28).  While they appear to be doing something good for humanity, they speak of the destruction of all of Earth in 4 to 5 years due to "natural" cataclysms if we don't unite.  My opinion is that they are deep cabal and plan on erasing all cultures with their Creative Society if people unite.  If they don't succeed in uniting humanity, then they will go for the hard reset.  Do we know if the Taygetans and Swaruueans are aware of them?  If they are, what are their thoughts?

In La'kech

#2 2023-04-16 20:46:36

Alec

Re: Creative Society and the Erasure of Cultures on Earth

Paganini wrote:

In Mari Swaruu's most recent video, "Formation of a Matrix", she speaks about what a soft reset is and a hard reset.  There is an organization, AllatRa, that is trying to unite people to create a Creative Society.  You can also see videos on IG (alien_soul_28).  While they appear to be doing something good for humanity, they speak of the destruction of all of Earth in 4 to 5 years due to "natural" cataclysms if we don't unite.  My opinion is that they are deep cabal and plan on erasing all cultures with their Creative Society if people unite.  If they don't succeed in uniting humanity, then they will go for the hard reset.  Do we know if the Taygetans and Swaruueans are aware of them?  If they are, what are their thoughts?

Stay away from AllatRa and its Creative Society project.

Last edited by Alec (2023-04-16 20:47:08)

#3 2023-04-16 21:04:11

Paganini

Alec wrote:
Paganini wrote:

Stay away from AllatRa and its Creative Society project.

This much I know, that's why I was asking about what do the Taygetans and Swaruueans know since these Creative Society plans need to be stopped.

In La'kech

#4 2023-04-16 21:05:23

Alec

Yes it's a trap.

#5 2023-04-16 21:41:16

StarDeity
Banned

Those people feom the CS have many redflags. Saw their twitter...

Board footer