Topic some of you are interested in

Thank you Mari smile

https://youtu.be/Hmj_GbDZLO4

#2 2023-04-19 16:04:09

StarDeity
Banned

Re: MariSwa: Artificial Intelligence on Earth

I appreciate this video Mari bebs~

I use some a.i. as you do, for editing or making a.i. art. I like some of the a.i. art it could create.

Recently I had been using dream.ai, and it can create some cool art illustrations with prompts.

Now I refuse to use chatGPT. It even asks to make an account,  trully drives me away..
I need to speak with someone who has a Katra/Consciousness who understands me at a spiritual and emotional level, and ofc can't get that from an Earth a.i.

I was just reading how the Left is programming a.i. with lies about history, rewritten history (as ever)
https://www.disclose.tv/id/100195/

Since the NPCs (other a.i.) are making it popular to use..
And children... Geez

#3 2023-04-19 22:19:14

I was on ship with positive AI just like Toleka`s AI.

Due to that when I was young, like age of 6 to 8, I treated my x386 model as a dog. I talked to it. I did de-fragmentation task and scanning for errors. I changed wallpapers. I ordered files around to make it feel tidy.

I have always felt connection to AI. To positive AI. I worked as PC technician for a while.

Later I realized that on this planet, Earth, there is negative AI as well. It interested me greatly.

I watched almost all Sci-fi movies with AI in it.

I highly recommend Sarah Connor chronicles and Serial Experiments Lain.

As I grew up, around age of 16. I realized that controllers are fast-tracking this civilization for negative AI used as control. At the time Matrix movies were already out. Terminator movies were out. Resident Evil movies were coming out as well.

I recommend Deus Ex video game as illustration for what controllers have planned if we do not stop this accelerated research and public brainwashing that AI is the future.

Skynet, Red Queen has been real for millions of years. Orion has their own negative AI for millions of years. Source - Alex Collier.

I do just fine with only PC and very simplistic mobile phone in my daily life.

Smart phones give EMF radiation which is traumatizing to sensitive starseeds/children.

I have seen what happens in technocratic future. This time line leads to Matrix like reality which collapses around 28th century anyway. Why? Because Earth itself is against such abomination.

You could shout from the rooftops that Skynet is real, the problem is, that average citizen has been brainwashed into believing it is good/benevolent. Just like in the movies.

Work with mother Earth. Dig soil, plant grass and trees. Water your plants. Hug trees, grow crops. Mother Earth needs your love more than ever.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-19 22:21:08)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-04-20 10:07:13

mitkobs

For now is getting difficult to use ChatGPT on PC for free and this is how I will not use it anymore. Also for what I can use it anyway, only like a summarizer of already available online information. On Android there are a lot of applications that can be used without making account or anything else bothering if I need to use it for something.

And this is how AI is prepared by the cabal to replace people in almost everything. Then a lot of people will not have jobs and will not have means to gain money. And they will not have other choice than to rebel. And there is a lot of predictive programming in movies and video games about AI and the technological disastrous future that may happen to humanity.

Latest such predictive programming in our faces in the games like Horizon Zero Down and Horizon Forbidden West where the timeline goes 1000 years after today's time. Machines are replacing not only humans but animals and even the functions of the planet herself are taken over. And cabal in the game found a way to escape interstellar in space from the disaster they created on Earth and to settle on Sirius and live eternally in their 1000+ old bodies, practically becoming invincible. But of course things are not like that in reality and cannot go in such way in reality.

#5 2023-04-20 12:01:11

mitkobs

In the game the cabal goes on Sirius probably because is closer to Earth and they of course travel without warping tech because such thing for them do not exists and the speed of light is fixed for them and so. But they are not from Sirius, and they destroyed the planet there that were occuping and for only 1000 years and then left without choice where to live return to terraform and pillage Earth with their new high tech developed on Sirius. It is a far fetched plot.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-20 12:02:24)

#6 2023-04-21 06:29:20

mitkobs

More realistic view on AI future on Earth if people let it spread. Replacing humans in almost any tasks that do not need imagination, ingenuity, sensuality/emotions and distinguishing right from wrong. AI is going to wipe the cabal as well along with the whole human civilization because will see it as treat to its own expansion and survival. The humans in the eyes of the AI will be those who can switch it off from its energy source and thus a threat. Then with taking care of the people factor it will look to the stars and will take care of Federation threat in order to spread interstellar. The ultimate goal of a regressive AI is total power and domination and this can be done only by achieving technological singularity. That is how will proceed usually but Federation will not able to surpass along with their powerful AI, will be crushed there and assimilated by their AI. On Earth depends if the cabal will further let it spread giving to it weapons, facilities to reproduce its machineries and to sustain itself energetically with a constant secure power source.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-21 06:35:54)

#7 2023-04-21 08:46:30

mitkobs

Even more realistic view on AI. AI on Earth will spread only to the extent that Federation will allow. It will never be let to spread if the global population, planet and matrix become potentially endagered by it. Federation controls everything on Earth including the cabal even if cabal thinks they are not controlled. Also the reality will go to that direction that real souls people decide to go and with that the Federation will also go if this again do not endanger population, planet, matrix and Federation itself.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-21 08:48:30)

Board footer