You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-20 19:54:09

joey5518

The Moon again

I like this exchange and want to believe it, but I have an issue with the moon. I do think we went. I asked chatgpt to look at the subject. So this is what it came up with.

"The Apollo missions were a series of spaceflights conducted by NASA between 1969 and 1972, during which humans landed on the moon and conducted various scientific experiments. The evidence supporting the reality of the moon landings includes photographs, videos, and physical samples brought back from the moon.
Additionally, multiple independent sources have confirmed the moon landings, including other countries and organizations that tracked the missions, and amateur astronomers who have observed the moon landers and other equipment left on the moon's surface.
While there are some individuals and groups who dispute the reality of the moon landings, the available evidence overwhelmingly supports the conclusion that humans did indeed land on the moon."

I am a simple human so I have no way to judge this event or any others.

The first time I saw a video saying we did not go is a couple of years ago so I don't recall which video it was. But I did some research and got the same answer as chatgpt. For a couple of years, I stopped watching your videos but now I have returned. I have noticed that in many instances the aliens make remarks about humanity, sometimes these remarks could easily have been written by a person. The analysis could have been done by a person from Earth. So often there is nothing extraterrestrial in the teachings.

In any case, we do have an obligation to question things we are told. Especially if the source is unusual.

#2 2023-04-20 20:49:52

mitkobs

Re: The Moon again

For me is not important at all if someone is going to the moon or to the next town. With what this will make my life better. With absolutely nothing. The governments lie about everything and why they will tell the truth about space and what cabal is achieved or not there.

#3 2023-04-20 20:55:09

joey5518

I don't know how the information from the Taygetans will make your life better.

For me it is interesting, but my life is the same.

#4 2023-04-20 21:19:03

WXMM

I think they strategically concealed some truth, perhaps because the federal government does not allow the moon to be too numerous, so they went the other way and talked nonsense. For example, the moon is a metal ball, and it cannot fly out of the Van Allen Belt. In fact, too many probes have gone out and captured a large number of details of the planets in the solar system.

These data can be studied by scientists in other fields and cannot be purely CGI works.

So what is the actual situation. The moon may be a sphere that has been modified from an asteroid, rather than a simple metal sphere. Holograms of the moon may also exist to conceal some bases. Added holograms to the original landscape.

Van Allen's belt is just a metaphor for the matrix energy shield.

They bring in a part of the truth by telling stories.

#5 2023-04-20 21:32:32

WXMM

If the moon were a pure metal ball, then these problems would arise.

It reflects the light of the sun very strongly, even if covered by a hologram, it is a separate light.

If it is blacked out, but the radiation of cosmic rays can cause the overflow of metal electrons, which can be analyzed by the Earth's spectrometer. This is used for mineral exploration. This is easily exposed by ordinary scientists.

So I don't think this is a pure metal ball.

#6 2023-04-21 06:03:47

mitkobs

joey5518 wrote:

With telling you that the government is lying to us about everything important. That we are living in societies based on lies, deception and social engineering.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-21 06:04:18)

#7 2023-04-21 22:48:04

Lyran

ChatGPT is like the dummy AI controlled by the red queen - Of course the cabals stoooopid AI 0.0-1 will tell you the moon landing happened lol

#8 2023-04-21 22:52:30

Lyran

joey5518 wrote:

I like this exchange and want to believe it, but I have an issue with the moon. I do think we went. I asked chatgpt to look at the subject. So this is what it came up with.

"The Apollo missions were a series of spaceflights conducted by NASA between 1969 and 1972, during which humans landed on the moon and conducted various scientific experiments. The evidence supporting the reality of the moon landings includes photographs, videos, and physical samples brought back from the moon.
Additionally, multiple independent sources have confirmed the moon landings, including other countries and organizations that tracked the missions, and amateur astronomers who have observed the moon landers and other equipment left on the moon's surface.
While there are some individuals and groups who dispute the reality of the moon landings, the available evidence overwhelmingly supports the conclusion that humans did indeed land on the moon."

I am a simple human so I have no way to judge this event or any others.

The first time I saw a video saying we did not go is a couple of years ago so I don't recall which video it was. But I did some research and got the same answer as chatgpt. For a couple of years, I stopped watching your videos but now I have returned. I have noticed that in many instances the aliens make remarks about humanity, sometimes these remarks could easily have been written by a person. The analysis could have been done by a person from Earth. So often there is nothing extraterrestrial in the teachings.

In any case, we do have an obligation to question things we are told. Especially if the source is unusual.

I would love you to point out another human with such coherent information. That! Would be something lol

#9 2023-04-22 01:14:21

Paganini

Joey, I think it’s good you’re asking yourself these questions but wanting to believe as you say, is interesting. Why do you want to believe? What good purpose would it serve you to believe? What is this belief desire that you have really about? I don’t mean for you to answer me unless you want to, and I’m sure you could come up with a bunch of other questions. And chatgpt is not the place for the truth. The reply you received was very generic and basically a “cut and paste” response. You are looking for answers outside of yourself instead of within. Outside you will find much information but it’s within yourself that you integrate it and decide what to keep and what to discard. Have you also watched Mari Swaruu’s YT channel (Swaruu Oficial) or Za’el’s YT? Perhaps the information seems simple or stuff we might already know but it’s so much more than that. I hope you will keep searching and asking.

In La'kech

#10 2023-04-22 02:57:38

StarDeity
Banned

joey5518 wrote:

Because you haven't paid due attention and learned anything, or else it would have changed..
The Taygetans tell us that we are the architects of our own reality, we manifest it,
So it looks like you've been manifesting the same over and over, and your life is the same.

#11 2023-04-22 07:33:37

Lyran

Shoo Joey I’m done with this

#12 2024-01-16 03:37:20

robertcb

I also believe that the Apollo missions really took place and that 12 people walked on the Moon
and 24 were in lunar orbit.
There is no reason why astronauts should be killed by Van Allen belt radiation.
It was the time of the Cold War, the USA wanted to show superiority over the USSR
and did everything to land a man on the Moon.
There is no way that the radiation from the Van Allen belts was the same
as in Chernobyl during the reactor explosion in 1986, where even some people survived.
I think that the USA at that time of the Cold War would have decided on
the Apollo missions even if the radiation was strong enough to kill the astronauts,
but with a delay, e.g. a month after returning from the mission.
I consider the fact that people landed on the Moon as part of the Apollo mission to be certain.

However, the interpretation of data from the seismic experiment conducted
by NASA during the Apollo 12 mission
and the Department of Defense's "chapel bell" experiment during Apollo 17
(it is still secret to this day) raises doubts.
The moon is probably hollow (and therefore an artificial object).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6bQh1EU5n0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L72s_23V-HQ

Last edited by robertcb (2024-01-16 03:48:06)

#13 2024-01-16 06:27:10

Marak60

robertcb wrote:

I also believe that the Apollo missions really took place and that 12 people walked on the Moon
and 24 were in lunar orbit.
There is no reason why astronauts should be killed by Van Allen belt radiation.
It was the time of the Cold War, the USA wanted to show superiority over the USSR
and did everything to land a man on the Moon.
There is no way that the radiation from the Van Allen belts was the same
as in Chernobyl during the reactor explosion in 1986, where even some people survived.
I think that the USA at that time of the Cold War would have decided on
the Apollo missions even if the radiation was strong enough to kill the astronauts,
but with a delay, e.g. a month after returning from the mission.
I consider the fact that people landed on the Moon as part of the Apollo mission to be certain.

However, the interpretation of data from the seismic experiment conducted
by NASA during the Apollo 12 mission
and the Department of Defense's "chapel bell" experiment during Apollo 17
(it is still secret to this day) raises doubts.
The moon is probably hollow (and therefore an artificial object).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6bQh1EU5n0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L72s_23V-HQ

Before I found this forum, I believed exactly what you put here.... But after looking at a variety of topics and videos from the Taygetans I came to the conclusion that they (the Taygetans) were who they said they were and what they were sharing was indeed factual. So AFTER this decision I then saw the pod casts on the moon and to say it stunned me was an understatement, but at the same time it hit home with my underlying suspicion even before I found the forum, I was of mixed idea's but still thought they went to the moon. Anyway, to cut a long story short, it comes down to a simple choice, either you believe the Taygetan account or you don't? Like other topics on this forum and in the Taygetan library I have had to change my point of view because of the evidence. That choice is of course always yours..... For me I have made the decision to switch sides on this topic and now do believe that what the Taygetan's have said is in fact the correct explanation, because if this part is a lie then that makes every single other thing they say a lie as well... AND I have not ever found any evidence to prove that..... SO I no longer believe we went as the historical record tells us, but I do believe they (the federation and cabal) go to the ship that we call the moon as stated in the pod casts for various reasons.   Don't know why but I also get he feeling that all this is going to come to light at some point soon in the future?

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#14 2024-01-16 16:07:06

robertcb

A compilation of evidence independent of NASA and the US government that the Apollo missions is true.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-p … n_landings

Last edited by robertcb (2024-01-16 16:07:44)

#15 2024-01-16 21:31:18

Marak60

robertcb wrote:

A compilation of evidence independent of NASA and the US government that the Apollo missions is true.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-p … n_landings

Your missing my point here.... It really does not matter which way you want to look at this, you either believe what the Taygetans have to say or you don't it really is just that simple...:) That was my entire point in the post, so for me if I was to reject the Taygetan position on this topic I would then have to reject everything they have posted because it is either true or false, it can't be both? And as far as I am concerned they can only be who they claim to be.

I have seen much evidence from lots of sources both for and against and until I found the Taygetan information I was of the belief that we did go to the moon and that the NASA account was in the most part correct. However, after MUCH consideration and personal research via books, interviews, pod casts official historical accounts and many other lines of inquiry over MANY years, it has become abundantly clear to me anyway that the Taygetan account is the correct account. And that position I doubt will change.  But we are all free to make our own judgments on it and whatever floats your boat is fine by me..:) We are all here for our personal journey and that will not be the same for all of us!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#16 2024-01-16 22:13:07

robertcb

Marak60 wrote:

Your missing my point here.... It really does not matter which way you want to look at this, you either believe what the Taygetans have to say or you don't it really is just that simple...:) That was my entire point in the post, so for me if I was to reject the Taygetan position on this topic I would then have to reject everything they have posted because it is either true or false, it can't be both? And as far as I am concerned they can only be who they claim to be.

I have seen much evidence from lots of sources both for and against and until I found the Taygetan information I was of the belief that we did go to the moon and that the NASA account was in the most part correct. However, after MUCH consideration and personal research via books, interviews, pod casts official historical accounts and many other lines of inquiry over MANY years, it has become abundantly clear to me anyway that the Taygetan account is the correct account. And that position I doubt will change.  But we are all free to make our own judgments on it and whatever floats your boat is fine by me..:) We are all here for our personal journey and that will not be the same for all of us!

What's impossible about sending humans to the Moon?
"Taygetans" say it is deadly ionizing radiation from the Van Allen belts surrounding the Earth.
Ok, but how quickly would they kill the astronauts? Probably not immediately.
What if you built a lead shelter with walls one meter thick and put people in it while they flew through the Van Allen belt?
I know that such a shelter would weigh several hundred tons and would have to be carried in parts to Earth's orbit and assembled there - but it is feasible (of course, assuming that the radiation is so great that it would immediately kill the crew)
Such a lead shelter would protect even against the radiation found in the underground of the Chernobyl reactor, the so-called "elephant's foot" at which the radiation is enormous.
"Taygetans" say that unmanned missions can easily leave Earth and go into space.
The only obstacle to manned missions is supposedly deadly radiation.
Somehow I am not convinced that if this were the case, people would not find a way to land on the Moon, which, considering the cosmic distances, is very close to us.
And even if you don't land (some conspiracy theorists argue that the computer in the lunar lander's module had too little power to calculate the orbit after taking off from the lunar surface in order to connect with the command module there) - you can at least circle the Moon and return to orbit.
In total, there were 8 Apollo missions that left Earth's orbit and landed near the Moon with humans on board.
6 of them landed on the surface.
A total of 24 people have been near the Moon. And none of them, even on their deathbed, would said a word that it was all a lie?
In total, about 400,000 people worked on the Apollo program for 10 years - and no one would ever say it was all a fraud?

If the Van Allen belt radiation were really so strong, we would have extremely bright aurora borealis all the time and there would be no night on the planet, and we would also have much higher levels of cosmic radiation at the Earth's surface than it actually is.

Cosmic radiation becomes a problem only during a manned expedition to Mars, but not because of its high value, but because astronauts would be exposed to it for 500 days and not for a few days as in the case of the Apollo mission.
And still - even such a long exposure of astronauts to radiation would not cause immediate death, but at most radiation sickness.
Today, space agencies place great emphasis on the safety of astronauts, and during the Apollo missions there was a Cold War and no one cared about the safety of astronauts.
To achieve the propaganda goal, it would be enough for people to land on the Moon and die there, either because of radiation or a lander failure.
The only thing that mattered was the fact that man had set foot on the Moon. At all costs.

I understand that you have objective, verifiable evidence that the "Taygetans" are truthful.
If so, maybe you would like to share it with us.

Last edited by robertcb (2024-01-16 22:51:16)

Board footer