You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-24 21:30:49

Richard93

Bashar: 2026-2027 major ET open contact event?

Hi friends! smile

If you havent already noticed Bashar announced about 2 months ago that between the period of 2026 - 2027 there will be major ET open contact event happening. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5umotQbwO8

Also at the end of 2022 he mentioned that most likely it will be some kind of race from Pleiades. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DFLKToKZCM

I think its pretty obvious that first race which can land here must be with humanoid Lyran based bodies and emotional for humans to relate. Humans would otherwise run away or attack.

The worlds two most significant and biggest ET disclosures is this and Bashars so the main question is - are both in the same timeline? If not, will merge these two in the future to manifest such kind of event in the next few years?

In past I became skeptic to Bashar because he never mentioned backdrop people, immersion pods etc but his predictions were so far valid so it looks like there is really high probability that this is going to happen. I met few Essassani starseeds of his race and they are rational funny people and we know that Essassani race is real but the question is if its the same or different kinds from different timelines.

Anyway in my opinion humans need something big to awaken in big numbers. We can keep awakening them one by one in small numbers but it looks like they would need like one century this way. And there is no better way to break their status quo and change collective paradigm as worldwide ET open contact event.

So we will see, I just wanted to share. smile

Richard

Last edited by Richard93 (2023-04-24 21:50:57)

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#2 2023-04-24 22:15:10

Re: Bashar: 2026-2027 major ET open contact event?

Did you know that 2012 was scheduled for ET contact? And it was scheduled for solar flash event as well?

But people were not ready so it did not happen. So lets work on ourselves.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-04-25 04:56:26

Richard93

No but I cant believe that so many souls sacrifised so much (me included) to come help here with this transformation and we wont be seeing any significant change in 3-4 years. Even Maris and Zaels+Ariens YT channels are big milestones so it could lead to something big for the years to come. Humans are slowly getting used to the idea of ETs out there so I think it looks promising. smile

For example this is a new project about ET races - who is behind it? Link: https://www.youtube.com/@renew5103/videos   
Urmah, Karistus, Maitre etc...I think something like this would be in past non existent or extra rare. smile

Richard

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#4 2023-04-25 08:56:41

ro2778

Richard93 wrote:

For example this is a new project about ET races - who is behind it? Link: https://www.youtube.com/@renew5103/videos   
Urmah, Karistus, Maitre etc...I think something like this would be in past non existent or extra rare. smile

Richard

In the video description they credit Cosmic Agency e.g., Taygetan video, or other sources.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-04-25 08:57:31)

#5 2023-04-25 09:58:57

Lyran

Richard93 wrote:

Hi friends! smile

If you havent already noticed Bashar announced about 2 months ago that between the period of 2026 - 2027 there will be major ET open contact event happening. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5umotQbwO8

Also at the end of 2022 he mentioned that most likely it will be some kind of race from Pleiades. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DFLKToKZCM

I think its pretty obvious that first race which can land here must be with humanoid Lyran based bodies and emotional for humans to relate. Humans would otherwise run away or attack.

The worlds two most significant and biggest ET disclosures is this and Bashars so the main question is - are both in the same timeline? If not, will merge these two in the future to manifest such kind of event in the next few years?

In past I became skeptic to Bashar because he never mentioned backdrop people, immersion pods etc but his predictions were so far valid so it looks like there is really high probability that this is going to happen. I met few Essassani starseeds of his race and they are rational funny people and we know that Essassani race is real but the question is if its the same or different kinds from different timelines.

Anyway in my opinion humans need something big to awaken in big numbers. We can keep awakening them one by one in small numbers but it looks like they would need like one century this way. And there is no better way to break their status quo and change collective paradigm as worldwide ET open contact event.

So we will see, I just wanted to share. smile

Richard

Richard - that’s not how it works. The universe sets the bounds from above. No open contact. It’s right there set by both the law of attraction and the law of mirrors.
It’s JUST like the matrix movie… all you can do is see who will “follow the white rabbit” so to speak.
There is no human race - this is outdated thinking. We are a very complex mix here in this planet.
Full disclosure and coombaya ain’t on the program.
I mean the proof is right there above. So take what you know and be your own Matrix.
Peace

#6 2023-04-26 06:47:23

arkangel

I doubt it will happen but I hope it does.

Last edited by arkangel (2023-04-26 06:48:08)

#7 2023-04-26 08:26:51

mryang

An incoming UFO disclosure "around the corner" has been referenced by many:

- BASHAR
- SCRANTON
- ALBA WEINMAN (multiple videos)
- SARAH WEBB
- ELIZABETH APRIL
...etc.

The idea is that they will appear moments before human kind decides to go all out nuclear war and they will intervene.
Timing is hard but as NATO is prepping for an all out conflict with Russia and China, we might be much closer than 2026.

Let's hope and let's prepare.
Love to all.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#8 2023-04-26 13:06:42

Alec

The disclosure will (is) occuring on an individual basis rather than collectively. Any disclosures that involve spaceships appearing to the public are not sanctioned by the Federation and are likely to be Cabal "spaceships" (which they do possess).

While a war attempt may occur before any change takes place, it is destined to fail. Humans should exercise caution and be prepared to distinguish between genuine and fake UFO disclosures, which will happen frequently in the near future. Individual disclosures will be helpful in this regard.

Moreover, the Cabal aims to make the Earth's population detest/fear ETs. Thus, be wary of any intensive media campaigns against them.

Last edited by Alec (2023-04-26 13:07:49)

#9 2023-04-27 12:43:00

mryang

ENRIQUE12345 wrote:

Hallo to All ¡
1.- Why now show openly the ET (Ships) and not before?, I think we are more near "Industrial Human Earth Era" than "Interstellar Era".
2.- Will it be benefitial this ET open contact? Of course, YES and mainly for Human´s Earth, it will increase all Knwoledge Areas (Mathematic, Physic, Biologie, Ingeniering, etc.)
3.- What is happening in Earth Planet than ET and Federation want open contact wiht Humans Earth? I do not Know.

1. One idea is that they come before we destroy ourselves. It could also be because we are attacked by another species. Or both.
2. Of course, you answered it smile
3. One goal could be to erase the Matrix and awaken the people from the darkness of the veil.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#10 2023-04-27 12:47:31

mryang

How will one know if it is our real galactic friends or not?

Well, no disclosure would come without being globally broadcasted. They would set 1000 ships over the largest cities in the world for a day or 2. Then they would overtake all televisions and radios in the world with a message that we have been tricked by a dark force and jadda jadda... probably a pretty long message that would be undeniable in its content, but still disbelieved by the many.

From there on out, all religions would die, all governments would fade away and we would enter a time of completely chaos before rising again.

Board footer