You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-25 19:16:21

StarDeity
Banned

Images of Taygetans/Lyran People

I wanted to start a thread about posting images of how Taygetans and Lyrans in general may look like.

If you have ideas please post as well~ big_smile

I had been seeing telepathic images and " mental videos" of whom I believe are Nordic ETs, or Taygetans.

I've seen them after sending intention of seeing the Taygetans, Engan, Antareans...

I used an a.i. to create images of people who look similar to the people I see in my mind's eye.

I've seen a very similar lady to this woman in the a.i. picture.

Blonde, bob hairstyle, and blue/green eyes, it looked like.

I thought she could have been Ana'Sea'Ni, but idk! hehe

In my vision she appeared to be perhaps sitting in front a computer, darkish background, wearing a white high neck shirt, and a white "odd looking" headset or headphones.
She seemed to have noticed I saw her, and she looked in my direction and smiled big_smile

anaseanilovesme.jpg

The other person I've been seeing for years now, is a bearded man with long blonde hair in two tones, his facial hair is in a darker shade like blonde and red mixed..
Has blue eyes in a tone or shade I haven't seen in Earth... intense is how I can describe it..
I can't find anyone who looks like him in Earth, his phenotype is like not here, he looks very ET to me.
He also appears wearing like a white tunic style shirt, and inside a room with blueish background, how he appeared to me in the visions.

(his hair is def not like in this image)
photo-2023-04-25-12-28-46copy.jpg

Both of them don't look human at all to me, because their features are a harmonious, like perfect symmetry, in comparison to 3D humans.

He is very handsome, and has gentle yet very masculine expression to his face, in my visions, mesmerizing to me.
and she is beautiful with a kind aura to her and kind smile~

These a.i. images don't do any justince to them, esp the image for the man xD

From what I noticed about their surroundings, it looked like it was inside a space ship; ambiance like it would be inside the Toleka, or something...

I share this for now~

#2 2023-04-25 22:08:27

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Images of Taygetans/Lyran People

Taygetan, or Engan perhaps... smile

photo-2023-04-25-00-45-53copy.jpg

#3 2023-04-26 14:03:16

Alec

I like this thread Star smile

Seni's AI photo accurately reflects the description you provided!

Last edited by Alec (2023-04-26 14:03:51)

#4 2023-04-26 14:36:22

StarDeity
Banned

Fanks~

I'm still wondering who that might have been that I saw, but looks a lot like her indeed.
Someone who uses computer and communication devices... like Seni smile

#5 2023-04-26 15:46:42

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:

Fanks~

I'm still wondering who that might have been that I saw, but looks a lot like her indeed.
Someone who uses computer and communication devices... like Seni smile

I second this. Seni looks gorgeous, and she rocks that bob-cut. Looks awesome on her. smile

Keep them coming, Star. big_smile

#6 2023-04-26 17:13:04

Alec

She's in the Toléka giggling at this.

#7 2023-04-26 18:26:22

StarDeity
Banned

The Taygetans say that what applies to Taygeta also applies to the Antareans, as they say they are "more of the same" as them...
Though Antareans are said to have dark hair, green eyes, and very white skin.

Parting from the description of Taygetans in general, used an a.i. to create these possible Antarean look-alikes~

photo-2023-04-26-14-05-02.jpg

photo-2023-04-26-14-05-02-3.jpg

photo-2023-04-26-14-05-02-4.jpg

I personally identify with the "Antarean look"~ big_smile

#8 2023-04-26 18:54:02

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:

The Taygetans say that what applies to Taygeta also applies to the Antareans, as they say they are "more of the same" as them...

That’s cos you’ve been watching too much Twilight. big_smile

#9 2023-04-26 18:59:23

StarDeity
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

That’s cos you’ve been watching too much Twilight. big_smile

Or because I do have a similar look to Antareans tongue

#10 2023-05-03 01:24:35

StarDeity
Banned

I recently had a vision of a young lady with white hair.

In the vision she had white, long, wavy hair with a fringe, very white skin with rosy cheeks, blue eyes; and she was wearing what it looked like to be a frilly off shoulder violet dress..

I saw her sort of running through a garden, like below me, and sort of looked like she wanted to hide from my view...
I saw her from first person perspective, like I might have been standing at a higher place, maybe a balcony or something..

She was holding the lower part of her dress while running hehehe

Very pretty girl indeed.

She looked sort of like this, for reference~

published-854-1.jpg

published-853-1.jpg

Could this have been Alenym?
Or perhaps a Solatian girl?

I wonder.. o__o

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-03 01:26:23)

#11 2023-05-03 06:53:11

mitkobs

Japan manga animation makes the female characters to look intentionally endearing, it is something cultural there going on in Japan. Female character have to look weak, childish, cute, stupid, innocent, submissive like a mindless fairy of something to please the men and there is also something pedophilic is such representations. And you will be shocked amazed how many young women in Japan are conforming to this.

#12 2023-05-03 07:54:15

cosmic Mind

Hi StarDeity, all these visions very nitid and about the taygetan crew could possibly be artificial telepaty..

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#13 2023-05-03 12:30:38

StarDeity
Banned

cosmic Mind wrote:

Hi StarDeity, all these visions very nitid and about the taygetan crew could possibly be artificial telepaty..

I highly doubt it because these people in my visions look 5D, and I've been seeing one person in particular for years now.
And I've had other experiences around it too, like them showing up in my bedroom.
That last part is not telepathy lol

I've been having abduction experiences for years too, and they've manifested to me in different ways.

I don't claim they are Taygetan, I am not sure who they are, but they have similarities with Taygetans.

I'm just sharing what I see, because they don't look human to me.
They are far better looking than humans, and the places around them when I see them look like insides of a spaceship, or somewhere sort of "futuristic"

I've been thinking it could be visions from people I see in the future..

#14 2023-05-03 12:34:12

StarDeity
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Japan manga animation makes the female characters to look intentionally endearing, it is something cultural there going on in Japan. Female character have to look weak, childish, cute, stupid, innocent, submissive like a mindless fairy of something to please the men and there is also something pedophilic is such representations. And you will be shocked amazed how many young women in Japan are conforming to this.

You're a bot, I swear...

#15 2023-05-03 14:28:27

mitkobs

The bot is speaking then. Why do you post such pictures and do you try to prove with this topic? They are normally looking people for 5D, more beautiful looking than most of the people in 3D but that is how it goes when you are living in more connected and close to Source reality. No need for pictures to prove this, it is logical. Take the best looking models on Earth and this how they look.

#16 2023-05-03 15:05:51

StarDeity
Banned

If you had been reading the thread from the start you'd understand, or maybe not...

a.i. pretends to be human, and it has poor ability to analyze things too...

#17 2023-05-04 07:56:39

mitkobs

You wanna know how Lyrians look, look yourself in the mirror. No third hand or third leg, four eyes, no anything too unusual. You wanna know if they have specific physical features different from the human 3D adamic race, Tay and Swa already said what is the different in multiple videos. Do you wanna know how aesthetic is their look compared with 3D adamic human, I already pointed this. They are looking like top models, but are not dumb and superficial like most models down here. What else?

#18 2023-05-04 15:33:56

StarDeity
Banned

yer salty

#19 2023-05-04 18:02:04

Alec

rMcXPn9.gif

#20 2023-05-29 07:11:46

SSSany

StarDeity, it seems to me that the image of the woman from your avatar is almost identical image of that gorgeous dark haired "Antarean looking" woman from above. Am I right or is it just a coincidence?

Last edited by SSSany (2023-05-29 12:20:13)

#21 2023-05-29 18:58:23

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:

StarDeity, it seems to me that the image of the woman from your avatar is almost identical image of that gorgeous dark haired "Antarean looking" woman from above. Am I right or is it just a coincidence?

I believe it is a pattern within the program of the ai I use that creates these images xD

#22 2023-05-29 19:52:11

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:

I believe it is a pattern within the program of the ai I use that creates these images xD

Make sense.
Anyhow, beautiful female faces.
Both of them. Dark haired and blonde  smile

Last edited by SSSany (2023-05-29 19:59:23)

#23 2023-05-29 20:16:05

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:

Make sense.
Anyhow, beautiful female faces.
Both of them. Dark haired and blonde  smile

Indeed smile

#24 2023-05-31 14:10:21

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:

I've seen him...
Tried to make him as similar as possible to my vision.
He doesn't have an angery face irl ok.

I think he might be Tay.

Nice looking chap.
Any girl would fall for him. Lucky guy smile
He really has a piercing look with those blue eyes.
Who is he ?
Maybe part of the Toleka crew ?

Last edited by SSSany (2023-06-30 02:19:34)

#25 2023-05-31 15:41:16

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I've seen him...
Tried to make him as similar as possible to my vision.
He doesn't have an angery face irl ok.

I think he might be Tay.

https://i.postimg.cc/W3sSh7NP/MYXJ-2023 … 3-save.jpg

Nice looking chap.
Any girl would fall for him. Lucky guy smile
He really has a piercing look with those blue eyes.
Who is he ?
Maybe part of the Toleka crew ?

I was enthralled looking at him hahaha

I believe he might be in the Toleka...

Board footer