#1 2023-04-27 11:57:49

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Advanced Souls, and their Hive Mind

Video from Minerva~ smile

https://youtu.be/wJ8zUmqV9Ag

#2 2023-04-27 13:34:13

Re: MariSwa: Advanced Souls, and their Hive Mind

I have been a loner most of my life here on Earth. However, lately I am trying to find like minded/similar vibrations people to cooperate and achieve the Holistic society structure together. This forum helps a ton.

I find this spiritual journey stuff very fun. Discovering your past, unlocking more extrasensory abilities, cleansing shadows within, co-creating with others.

It motivates me every day. However, as I have noticed in local spiritual growth center, for some spiritual growth is just "something" that is interesting in small or medium doses. They have jobs, families, hobbies, friends.

My job as a teacher is directly connected to spiritual stuff, because I teach (little) children who are sometimes more aware, more open,  more creative than adults.

Since I divorced and have started working on myself even more, and I saw my next wife in a vision in early 2024, me and my cat is my family.

Hobbies - besides watching all CA related material and spiritual growth center, I sing in a choir, play video games, but I have not found friends to play badminton or squash with yet.

Friends - I am much in a flux. Every time a breakthrough occurs for me, I seem to lose some friends. When I realized I am not gay, but with gender issues, I lost some friends.

When I stopped identifying as a trans person, I lost friends.

Now, just recently, I started taking homeopathy for male hormones and yet I do not have any male friends. I am trying to be friendly, but sometimes it feels like I am too much of an ET to be a normal service to others human. I think I will make friends eventually. I have several awesome female acquaintances though.

Btw, I have been thinking a lot this week what "vivir intensamente"  means for me. It is not living fast, because then you forget at least one of four big spheres of life - growth, family, leisure, work. It is not trying to be a superhuman, because doing 2-3 tasks at once leads to burnout eventually.

For me it is meaningful use of my time. Every task is somehow new and not routine.

What vivir intensamente means for you, Star?

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-27 13:39:32)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-04-27 14:11:05

StarDeity
Banned

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I have been a loner most of my life here on Earth. However, lately I am trying to find like minded/similar vibrations people to cooperate and achieve the Holistic society structure together. This forum helps a ton.

I find this spiritual journey stuff very fun. Discovering your past, unlocking more extrasensory abilities, cleansing shadows within, co-creating with others.

It motivates me every day. However, as I have noticed in local spiritual growth center, for some spiritual growth is just "something" that is interesting in small or medium doses. They have jobs, families, hobbies, friends.

My job as a teacher is directly connected to spiritual stuff, because I teach (little) children who are sometimes more aware, more open,  more creative than adults.

Since I divorced and have started working on myself even more, and I saw my next wife in a vision in early 2024, me and my cat is my family.

Hobbies - besides watching all CA related material and spiritual growth center, I sing in a choir, play video games, but I have not found friends to play badminton or squash with yet.

Friends - I am much in a flux. Every time a breakthrough occurs for me, I seem to lose some friends. When I realized I am not gay, but with gender issues, I lost some friends.

Now, just recently, I started taking homeopathy for male hormones and yet I do not have any male friends. I am trying to be friendly, but sometimes it feels like I am too much of an ET to be a normal service to others human. I think I will make friends eventually. I have several awesome female acquaintances though.

Btw, I have been thinking a lot this week what "vivir intensamente"  means for me. It is not living fast, because then you forget at least one of four big spheres of life - growth, family, leisure, work. It is not trying to be a superhuman, because doing 2-3 tasks at once leads to burnout eventually.

For me it is meaningful use of my time. Every task is somehow new and not routine.

Hey CM~

I think it was for the best that you lost or ditched those friends because in that community with the rainbow flag, they lack spirituality and are very centered in a materialistic lifestyle, and often are narcissistic. It's like ridding yourself of toxic people, who don't even accept themselves either..

If you would like to make male friends, maybe a gym would be a good idea.
Like if you got interested in lifting and such, becoming a "strong man" big_smile that also helps with testosterone levels, and ofc dopamine! Workouts feel very good afterwards, better mood.
Also doing sports, maybe joining a local sports team?
Etc

Vivir intensamente, when I thought about this, I was thinking about emotions and finding meaning to life.
Since having a spirirual awakening one could lose motivation and interest on old things, matrix things that become insignificant to one..
So to me, to live intensely means to be the best version of one's self, and set new goals, and do one's best to get there.
Also with the emotional side, perhaps because I am a female, I have deep emotions about some things too... I find it as part of living intensely. heh

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-27 14:13:02)

#4 2023-04-27 15:24:50

StarDeity wrote:

Hey CM~

I think it was for the best that you lost or ditched those friends because in that community with the rainbow flag, they lack spirituality and are very centered in a materialistic lifestyle, and often are narcissistic. It's like ridding yourself of toxic people, who don't even accept themselves either..

If you would like to make male friends, maybe a gym would be a good idea.
Like if you got interested in lifting and such, becoming a "strong man" big_smile that also helps with testosterone levels, and ofc dopamine! Workouts feel very good afterwards, better mood.
Also doing sports, maybe joining a local sports team?
Etc

Vivir intensamente, when I thought about this, I was thinking about emotions and finding meaning to life.
Since having a spirirual awakening one could lose motivation and interest on old things, matrix things that become insignificant to one..
So to me, to live intensely means to be the best version of one's self, and set new goals, and do one's best to get there.
Also with the emotional side, perhaps because I am a female, I have deep emotions about some things too... I find it as part of living intensely. heh

That is true. Some of them used alcohol, smoked or even did drugs.

That is a funny one. I attended gym for over 6 months 12 years ago when I attended ballet classes for amateurs.

It was a funny thing. I did kung-fu before that and one guy told me that my movements are ballet-like. Then I did ballet and found out I really need to improve  my hearing, because I failed to dance in rhythm.

After that I started skateboarding, but avoided going to public skate parks. I know how to push around, but tricks are too dangerous for me.

I am trying to be brave and if I didn`t have back injury right now, I would try gym for sure.

Local sports team sounds good. I will check if I can apply for table tennis somehow. Or pool/snooker. Thanks!

Thanks for explanation. I used to have deep emotions about some songs or particular music. But now it seems I am floating in air quite a lot. Zero attachments to anything. Yet strong focus on my goals.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-27 15:26:03)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2023-04-27 21:57:57

MystOry

It looks like a PoV of someone who is an "advanced" clone or other artificial being.
Why no one can tell what is this "Source" and why we (or it's rather them) should return to it?
Those who believe in such things are inconsistent (unless they are telling the truth about their mission here).
What new experience they could bring to their creator (or to themselves if we look from another angle) if everything is already exists within? What to seek for in other worlds assuming there's no other worlds? There's no point for superior being or beings to play such games then. Isn't it masochistic in a way?

But it makes total sense if you accept the idea that they gather smth for the entity who created them or for themselves. There should be something outside to be gathered.
Ofc, one could put out some solipsistic ideas of "Brahman" experiencing himself through us. Or even super-solipsistic claiming that there's only emptiness and there's no one to experience it in the end.
Someone (or Nothingness) is experiencing itself for eternity? Wouldn't it be an eternal torture even sith best experiences possible?
One can argue that that is the reason for it to play itself - that it is doomed to exist in emptiness forever and distracts itself from it by living the lives of imaginary others. But then what "higher souls" we can talk about - if we are dealing with a traumatized narcissistic baby of a cosmic scale? And shouldn't there be a mother?
Even if we imagine that we are in a Universe where that Giant Everdreaming Baby was born, this should mean that it was born somewhere else by someone else in the Multiverse. Hence there's something beyond.

"Look at the Nature - and you'll understand like Universe as a whole functions."
You won't see such a phenomena in Nature, right?
"The tree doesn't grow with its roots up".

All these stories about the "emanation" and stuff was initially made either by those who emanated, or by their emanators.

Is there someone who really wants to be part of the hive?
Doesn't it all remind you of smth?
Choose one, they say.
The Cult of Reason or the Cult or Superior Being.
The result might matter for them (or to some of them - as many easily swith sides), but is irrelevant to you.

#6 2023-04-27 22:11:42

MystOry

Zero attachments to anything. Yet strong focus on my goals.

Doesn't it sound like psychopathy?
We are social beings. You are one as well - otherwise you wouldn't be there.
But fsr you are thinking about the pathology as of an ideal and fsntasizing / virtue signaling that you pretending that you have it. To feed your Ego. To which you are attached to.

Maybe I'm wrong though. Or partially wrong.

Many things are starting to lose sense.
Not the time to care about music

#7 2023-04-27 23:54:27

MystOry wrote:

Zero attachments to anything. Yet strong focus on my goals.

Doesn't it sound like psychopathy?
We are social beings. You are one as well - otherwise you wouldn't be there.
But fsr you are thinking about the pathology as of an ideal and fsntasizing / virtue signaling that you pretending that you have it. To feed your Ego. To which you are attached to.

Maybe I'm wrong though. Or partially wrong.

Many things are starting to lose sense.
Not the time to care about music

Losing my wife and my mom passing away in one year made me think that building future plans when free choice of other sentient beings is involved is rather foolish. Even my cat is sentient. If she wanted, she would have ran away long time ago.

I could have made it longer or explained that attaching myself to some idea makes me slave to that idea. Like - things you own own you.
And thoughts you care too much about can turn into obsession.

What I am/might be virtual signaling is the idea that everything changes. Very rapidly, I would say, especially in last 3 years.
I have to be flexible and adapt. Always ready to learn more, to throw away assumptions.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#8 2023-04-28 07:33:33

mitkobs

You cannot tell what is Source, have to find IT you-yourself alone and feel it deep within, have to become IT and be IT. You are alone with yourself, there is no one else, all is you and you are all. It is something like a rite of passage, have to earn it within yourself, grow it, remember it, mature it.

#9 2023-04-28 08:51:23

MystOry wrote:

It looks like a PoV of someone who is an "advanced" clone or other artificial being.
Why no one can tell what is this "Source" and why we (or it's rather them) should return to it?
Those who believe in such things are inconsistent (unless they are telling the truth about their mission here).
What new experience they could bring to their creator (or to themselves if we look from another angle) if everything is already exists within? What to seek for in other worlds assuming there's no other worlds? There's no point for superior being or beings to play such games then. Isn't it masochistic in a way?

But it makes total sense if you accept the idea that they gather smth for the entity who created them or for themselves. There should be something outside to be gathered.
Ofc, one could put out some solipsistic ideas of "Brahman" experiencing himself through us. Or even super-solipsistic claiming that there's only emptiness and there's no one to experience it in the end.
Someone (or Nothingness) is experiencing itself for eternity? Wouldn't it be an eternal torture even sith best experiences possible?
One can argue that that is the reason for it to play itself - that it is doomed to exist in emptiness forever and distracts itself from it by living the lives of imaginary others. But then what "higher souls" we can talk about - if we are dealing with a traumatized narcissistic baby of a cosmic scale? And shouldn't there be a mother?
Even if we imagine that we are in a Universe where that Giant Everdreaming Baby was born, this should mean that it was born somewhere else by someone else in the Multiverse. Hence there's something beyond.

"Look at the Nature - and you'll understand like Universe as a whole functions."
You won't see such a phenomena in Nature, right?
"The tree doesn't grow with its roots up".

All these stories about the "emanation" and stuff was initially made either by those who emanated, or by their emanators.

Is there someone who really wants to be part of the hive?
Doesn't it all remind you of smth?
Choose one, they say.
The Cult of Reason or the Cult or Superior Being.
The result might matter for them (or to some of them - as many easily swith sides), but is irrelevant to you.

I could write a lot on this, but I can try giving some stuff I have learned from elders in my local spiritual growth center.

Source or as we call it, Supreme Cosmic Creator is the reason we have this Universe. This force is caring, loving and omnipresent. It is not God, because
it is not connected to any religion. It just is. If you have a  soul and your silver cord is active, you are receiving energy from this Source RIGHT Now. Many/most regressives do not have silver cord and do not get energy from Source so they have to steal it from those who do.

When you incarnate on Earth, you develop ego in most cases. Returning to Source is getting rid of your ego. Not your individuality, just ego.

Right now a cosmic game is played out. Source made beings who created Grand Universe, sub-universes and Milky way galaxy in one of them. And then there was a plan to test how evil and benevolence interacted. The evil got out of hand for a while, but in high densities it is under control. However, the aftermath of that test is still seen in lower densities, namely 1d - 5d. In these densities there is still evil.

Our task is to create a new world without evil and with unconditional love. To bring 6d+  reality on Earth. It will take time. Most people in spiritual community talk about 5d Earth first.

In this test of checking out how evil and benevolence interacted, it was found out that antidote to evil is unconditional love. Experience of unconditional love is a building block for new Earth.

In most humans there are parts which are evil, good and in some humans there are already parts which consist of unconditional love. So most people are in many densities at once. So called normies are 3d. People who have meditated and worked on themselves are 4d+ usually.

Returning to Source means getting rid of evil/low vibrational parts in your inner being. Because those parts are isolated, scared, traumatized versions of you. You have to fill these parts with love so they can join other parts of you which are already in higher vibrations. By evil I mean any destructive energy.

Your soul is part of the Source. So returning to Source means returning to your consciousness as a soul, not just as a human.

There is no cult. You are invited to cultivate the good in you. The highest form of good being unconditional love. But all other good qualities
will help as well to raise your vibration and consciousness. Honesty, friendliness, caring, any service to others mentality characteristics. 

If you love yourself, you will find a way. If you do not, cosmic laws will try to help you.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#10 2023-04-30 09:25:27

Beowolf88

The source-the beginning-the beginning of all things...God divided himself into tiny particles-us...giving us infinite love and free will. Life is our creation born of our falling vibration. Life has become a school, an experience of how to raise the inner vibration and return back to the beginning where we were once before. This is a good video that describes how infinity works. It is difficult to summarize infinity in 3D words.

Board footer