You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-28 15:50:32

StarDeity
Banned

Arien: The 3D Matrix and its Impact on Souls

Gracias Arien smile

https://youtu.be/xok8A30gJLA

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-30 18:17:32)

#2 2023-04-28 16:18:57

Scott Summers

Re: Arien: The 3D Matrix and its Impact on Souls

This was by Arien.

It’s great and needs repeated viewings because much is packed into it.

Limitations are what causes artists to create great art. Including the art of living, because ultimately, everything is art.

Limitations do not have to be externally imposed (by Cabal on Earth), they may be internally imposed (like training with weights).

The Swaruus are living proof that incarnation on Earth is not necessary for great expansion.

Thank you, Arien. smile

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-04-28 16:27:41)

#3 2023-04-28 16:57:59

StarDeity
Banned

Ty Scott i only saw the notification that said Za'El xD

#4 2023-04-28 18:23:23

mitkobs

One thing, music that is made down here is phenomenal and inspirational.
And to be able to navigate a very difficult life and keep your integrity whole and intact is like a high art form. You are not simply artists, you are real heroes.

#5 2023-04-30 18:04:12

Meridianwoman

As we were perplexed about the passing of both Swaruu of Erra and then of Aneeka, Arien’s gave me insight to the persistent dangers encountered by all higher beings/older souls. 

Arien lists the sublime risks of energy transfers that the Toleka crew are exposed to when interacting on the Internet with ALL kinds of earth people, The crew are aware of the psychic contamination and protect themselves from psychic by running water over their bodies three times a day.  Crystal amulets need to be cleansed and purified in running water, and so do people.  I think I’ll start taking more showers whenever I feel disturbed by something. 

When I read trolling comments about any video, I feel embarrassed.  Because the Toleka crew members (I call Guides) and other non terrestrials old souls, have access to the dirt and garbage from Earth people.  As Arien explained, the contamination affects more than Taygetans.

Young souls sometimes see kindness as weakness.  Since watching the information on almost all of Gosia’s videos, I’m learning more how to defend myself too.
Thank you for all these videos Arien, Za’el, Gosia, Robert, Swaruuians, Mari, and all the other Guides!

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

Board footer