You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-12 02:40:26

Lyran

Alter ego’s

Celebrations are renewed again today - Thank you Mari! I guess I had already been using this practice for sometime without realising smile
I wrote to each toxic member of my family about 6 yrs ago and thanked them all for their part in my path and said goodbye forever, especially my mother. It was totally liberating and it really has disconnected me from childhood triggers. 
I moved away from my home town years ago - to the other side of the country now but I started leaving when I was 17. Just had nothing for me.
But I am not impervious to being triggered and I sometimes regret how harsh my rebellious streak can be…
I am going to use this practice to define how I’d like to handle certain situations. Thanks again Mari!
Hugs!!! ❤️ smile

#2 2023-05-12 08:15:59

mitkobs

Re: Alter ego’s

Alternative ego is for finding better version of oneself and get away from a destructive version. Realizing own potential, good qualities and best skills and establish a new self that is sustainable spiritually soulfully.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-12 08:17:12)

#3 2023-05-12 09:00:10

Lyran

mitkobs wrote:

Alternative ego is for finding better version of oneself and get away from a destructive version. Realizing own potential, good qualities and best skills and establish a new self that is sustainable spiritually soulfully.

Yep I totally agree smile I’m sure you see by now from by posts how much I have striven to better myself. I am the walking talking alter of who and what I once was. And I did it just the way Mari advises, by  envisioning the future I wanted and the being I wanted to be when I got there - and in so doing am proof nothing is impossible as Za’el has so recently advised. It is my sincerest honour to have made it here among you. Thank you for having me everyone ❤️

#4 2023-05-12 18:20:31

Meridianwoman

This video about toxic families hit home with me, and topics of Mari’s prolific production of philosophic videos never cease to surprise.

I wondered how Mari was able to describe dysfunctional subjects so well, and then last night I watched a new movie QUEEN CLEOPATRA (Netflix trailer:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IktHcPyNlv4 ).

It brought up memories of Yahzi’s connection to Cleopatra’s sister, Arsinoe (Arsinoe IV, (born c. 63 bc —died 41 bc ), youngest daughter of the Macedonian king Ptolemy XII Auletes of Egypt, sister of Cleopatra VII and the kings Ptolemy XIII and XIV. During the Alexandrian war, Arsinoe attempted to lead the native forces against Cleopatra, who had allied herself with Julius Caesar.)

The movie and history portrays the Cleopatra as noble queen who fought for the preservation of Egypt and her people, (opposite is true), but it also shows how the royal family was dysfunctional.  Competition among siblings was encouraged, and bullying was considered strength.

In a past video, Yahzi told Gosia that she did an immersion to enter and become Arsinoe, who was outcasted from Egypt. 
Thus, maybe Swaruuians have experience and empathy of toxic family situations.  And also what it is like to be a child of Earth bloodline royalty.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#5 2023-05-12 18:48:17

Meridianwoman wrote:

This video about toxic families hit home with me, and topics of Mari’s prolific production of philosophic videos never cease to surprise.

I wondered how Mari was able to describe dysfunctional subjects so well, and then last night I watched a new movie QUEEN CLEOPATRA (Netflix trailer:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IktHcPyNlv4 ).

It brought up memories of Yahzi’s connection to Cleopatra’s sister, Arsinoe (Arsinoe IV, (born c. 63 bc —died 41 bc ), youngest daughter of the Macedonian king Ptolemy XII Auletes of Egypt, sister of Cleopatra VII and the kings Ptolemy XIII and XIV. During the Alexandrian war, Arsinoe attempted to lead the native forces against Cleopatra, who had allied herself with Julius Caesar.)

The movie and history portrays the Cleopatra as noble queen who fought for the preservation of Egypt and her people, (opposite is true), but it also shows how the royal family was dysfunctional.  Competition among siblings was encouraged, and bullying was considered strength.

In a past video, Yahzi told Gosia that she did an immersion to enter and become Arsinoe, who was outcasted from Egypt. 
Thus, maybe Swaruuians have experience and empathy of toxic family situations.  And also what it is like to be a child of Earth bloodline royalty.

In some animals fighting among siblings is considered fighting for survival. So it is ingrained in reptile brain (many humans have parts of reptile brain active)
to prove you are the best. Therefore from reptile`s point of view it is not bullying, it is proving your worth. (As twisted as it sounds).

For a starseed, living with reptile (true reptile or just parents with reptile mindset) parents can be "toxic", because they have "dog eat dog" mentality, but
you can not teach alligator to eat herbs. So it was Arsinoe`s own decision to incarnate next to such parents. Lesson for her soul (meant for Yazhi).

She was strong enough to endure such behavior and still achieve many great things.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-05-12 18:57:43

Meridianwoman

I think Yahzi told Gosia that she got involved with Egypt to try and change the past and preserve Egypt.  The family politics was something she had to endure probably.  But, there's not much more information about the complicated life story of Arsinoe.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#7 2023-05-13 05:52:35

StarDeity
Banned

My alter ego is Ishtar.  :V

#8 2023-05-13 08:18:42

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

My alter-self is the Powerseed, a walking explosion in human form, fitting to blow my way free of 3D. o_O~

#9 2023-05-13 15:53:28

StarDeity
Banned

Lyran wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

My alter-self is the Powerseed, a walking explosion in human form, fitting to blow my way free of 3D. o_O~

Lmao YHWH Whheewww

Board footer