You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-13 20:16:56

Alec

Mari Swaruu: The Invention of Money and its Uses in Different...

#2 2023-05-13 21:52:32

Re: Mari Swaruu: The Invention of Money and its Uses in Different...

I like her sense of humor which can be seen through animated animals and even a zombie.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-05-13 22:00:40

StarDeity
Banned

Ty Alec for sharing smile

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-13 22:01:06)

#4 2023-05-14 21:29:41

Scott Summers

Impeccable timing by Mari. And what an awesome video. smile

See China:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_M8xRY3J0

If the Chinese people found out that Earth-mined Gold is valued higher than replicated ET Gold... China and the world would run out of Gold in a week.

As a side note: No where else can you find this explanation of the difference between mined-Gold and replicated Gold. Great job, Mari!!

#5 2023-05-15 17:42:52

Everyone has a slightly different perspective on the nature or necessity of the existence of money, just as they do on life. If everyone agreed what money was, we would all be on the same page about how energy and work is traded and performed. Which means that we are also not on the same page with communications, feelings, etc. Therefore money is necessary for the collective-human-planet-earth-culture for the time-being until we have greater individuation, personal-growth, and higher-vibration-living-conditions.

To me, money is a veil used for the need to get things done, buy things, trade energy for goods and work etc. It is veiling the collective state of society which is dominantly one based on shame of the past. Shame of the individual's past creates bad relations with others > less collaboration > inability to take care of themselves > dependency and debt on others. That is how I see my debt.

In fact, my debt is most powerfully seen as a debt to myself; the debt I owe to my past-self for not knowing what I do now, and the patterns that I know now are more powerful than those of my past. Because I know the past and the future do not ex-ist in the now-[time].

If you disrespect money, it is because you reject part of yourself, even if that part is something that others seem to have created. But if you cherish money above yourself, this is not truth either.

Not everyone needs to work for money, however. Some are teachers, some are guides, some are workers. If you know who you are, you can allow the electromagnetic ebb and flow of nature to bring you what you are [need] when you need it. Bashar's definition of abundance: "The ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it."

#6 2023-05-15 20:02:56

mitkobs

In today video Mari is going deeper revealing that financial system is created on Earth by UFOP and they control it ultimately, not the cabal down here. I can add that financial system is the bigger condition for duality 3D reality and class division. If you have finances you are free physically and this is how people are limited physically. UFOP decides what countries are predestined poor 3rd world forever developing and what are wealthy 1st world with easier living. Is not about how hard we work and what talents we have but where we are living.

#7 2023-05-16 10:23:16

I somehow felt that feeling, as if Mari was disappointed in UFOP that they don` t recognize Swaruus as legimate race and do not give them resources.

or maybe it was my feeling that I get from Yazhi`s videos a lot, that Swaruus are so dangerous to UFOP, they wish Swaruus would go back to Taygeta, but nope, Yazhi stays in our Solar system.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#8 2023-05-16 17:46:22

mitkobs

Should not blame UFOP, they do what they can in the situation they have on their hands as galactic controllers of Earth. But it is very important to know how things are seen from different perspectives. I am curious if there is some kind of galactic tribunal for crimes against humanity when people who are true souls are involved in genocide. Or such criminals are automatically ordered by the laws of the Universe like the law of attraction-correspondence. Or maybe true souls are never involved in such big crimes. Only tulpas are involved and they are potential energy anyway. Idea for new video by Mari if she have such information.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-16 17:49:26)

#9 2023-05-23 16:00:13

Horton HaW

This is a very informative paper. Now archived. Worth a read.
Modern Money Mechanics : Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago : Free ...
https://archive.org/details/modern-money-mechanics

Also hand in hand. This video is informative.

The Corporation Nation - The U.S. is Not a Country (2020 Remastered ...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7veG3RQ51I4

I found it interesting that pharmaceutical definition for biologics under went change and so did changing the CAFR name by the GASB. All during the pandemic.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-05-23 16:03:48)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2023-07-12 15:52:17

Then there is Syntax-grammar, :Russell-J, who created the quantum-banking system, which is available to those who take control of their grammar, and know how all contracts and regulations in the world are controlled by the umbrella power of grammar. All 13 billion codes and contracts need to be converted to correct-sentence-structure because they lack mathematical-condition of a fact. That is what syntax-grammar is for. Hong Kong, Canada already have quantized-constitutions. But the government isn't going to tell the public about it.

'Ceasar non supra gramaticos'.  If you don't want your value distorted by the banks, the cabal, take control of your now-time-value, with the grammar. Get a live-life-claim. The quantum-banking system is based on something that cannot be touched by the Vatican's banking and time-based value-distortions of fiat-currencies and digital-dollars. And the now-space is something of a terrestrial-origin, but it is mathematical, which supersedes even the ET's government, because they still have lawyers, and I'm pretty sure they're not using math to write their language/contracts. Math is primary to language, but language is not primary to math.

Last edited by thunderOverWater (2023-07-12 15:53:07)

#11 2023-07-12 17:28:30

Tecumseh

thunderOverWater wrote:

Then there is Syntax-grammar, :Russell-J, who created the quantum-banking system, which is available to those who take control of their grammar, and know how all contracts and regulations in the world are controlled by the umbrella power of grammar. All 13 billion codes and contracts need to be converted to correct-sentence-structure because they lack mathematical-condition of a fact. That is what syntax-grammar is for. Hong Kong, Canada already have quantized-constitutions. But the government isn't going to tell the public about it.

'Ceasar non supra gramaticos'.  If you don't want your value distorted by the banks, the cabal, take control of your now-time-value, with the grammar. Get a live-life-claim. The quantum-banking system is based on something that cannot be touched by the Vatican's banking and time-based value-distortions of fiat-currencies and digital-dollars. And the now-space is something of a terrestrial-origin, but it is mathematical, which supersedes even the ET's government, because they still have lawyers, and I'm pretty sure they're not using math to write their language/contracts. Math is primary to language, but language is not primary to math.

Only if it is a secure incorruptible system. I don't trust these people.  We know our history and we know who wrote it. And the evidence for their "confidence" that they are going to..... get it right this time.... is sincerely lacking and very transparent.

Very few of....my little collective are going to be fooled again.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer