#1 2023-05-19 19:04:29

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Shadow People are an Extra-Terrestrial Race

#2 2023-05-19 19:05:56

StarDeity
Banned

Re: MariSwa: Shadow People are an Extra-Terrestrial Race

Swaruu once said that she manifested "shadow people" or shadows in her room... Were this the same as those ET shadow ppl?
Or were they something else..

#3 2023-05-19 19:42:40

I can read Russian and I have read the heavily altered book she mentions.

There is something innate in starseed children with something (I have to find out what is it exactly) activated. Like a bell which rings. And it rings for me if I see a place or being which is
so low in vibrational frequency, that he/she/it attracts various beings to feed on it/infest it.

These beings are one of parasitic beings which simply can not enter the building or territory if it has been properly protected, cultivated and blessed.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-05-19 23:47:53

StarDeity
Banned

You hear the ringing in the ears?

When I do I look around, and sometimes see an orb.

My house is guarded by Urmahs who sleep in the garden outside. 8D

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-21 04:38:12)

#5 2023-05-20 09:35:05

No, I didn`t mean it literally. I mean that you get a feeling when some place or somebody is in such low vibration that he is ripe for infesting.

And there are layers to it as well. From "higher" astral parasites to lower. The lowest being usually attracted to alcoholics, drug  addicts and chronically ill people.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-05-20 10:51:11

ro2778

Here is one copy of the alien book in English but as far as I can tell it doesn’t mention the shadow people (from a search not reading it)

https://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/rus … s.book.pdf

Edit: sorry the search function wasn’t working, the shadow beings are described on pg13

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-05-20 10:57:36)

#7 2023-05-21 00:05:33

Lyran

I was startled by a shadow being one night as I turned from the toilet. It was just there in my jail cell standing next to my door. It startled me wide awake and I stare at it for a second then step towards it to traverse the partition separating shower and toilet from the bunk beds. I didn’t take my eyes off it as I slid around the wall and got up on top bunk backwards lol I wasn’t scared just a little spun out. I laid there staring at it until I fell asleep and I never saw it again.

#8 2023-05-21 07:40:23

mitkobs

Just ignore, do not give them attention if happens to notice someone like this and do not be frighten by their looks if it comes unusual, distorted, scary looking. Stand your ground if you have to with the power of the Source within.

Board footer