You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-31 15:42:25

StarDeity
Banned

Arien: What is a Human Being to you?

#2 2023-05-31 15:43:55

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Arien: What is a Human Being to you?

You understand me Arien ❤️

#3 2023-06-01 00:30:06

Lyran

Thank you Arièn, I feel your every word and burst with joy when I saw your notification! smile❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-06-01 00:31:04)

#4 2023-06-01 04:31:26

Lyran

#5 2023-06-01 17:26:12

Kyrielle

Hmm. Human to me means one head, two arms, two legs, a torso, no tail, two eyes, a nose, two ears, and a mouth. Warm-blooded. Pre-frontal cortex. Usually has a similar assortment of organs to process the digestion of food stuffs. Breathes oxygen. Requires water. Usually able to make sounds with said mouth.

There might be a varying number of fingers and toes. There might be larger or smaller eyes. There may or may not be hair. Skin can be just about any assortment of colors.

Propensity to create and build.

But they can come from anywhere in the universe as far as I'm concerned.

I suppose, therefore, Human = Lyran biological base in my mind. It's a genus with varying species and many subspecies.

So I am Human in the most basic of terms. The question is...am I Earth Human? Well I've been Earth Human a lot of times. I've played the character and am playing it right now. But I've also not been Earth Human. I've been a Galactic Human. I've played Galactic Human in many other places and times as well. I'm probably playing a Galactic Human right now somewhere out there and I don't know about that particular version.

This time, though, I'm playing the character of Earth Human that remembers they were also a Galactic Human and therefore merges the two essences together! Boy what a trick. What's the Earth Human like without all the programming? Well we're about to find out, aren't we? big_smile

Board footer