You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-05 08:26:19

ro2778

Egypt questions

My question copied below is related to this fascinating video: https://youtu.be/dn5IYYynpTA

"I have a question about another Egyptian structure, 5 miles to the south-west of the Giza plateau, near Zawyet El Aryan, is what wikipedia calls the Unfinished Northern Pyramid, but it's also known as the Great Pit. It was a huge structure found buried in the sand by Barsanti in May 1900. Can Athena say what this structure was, as there are many mysteries surrounding this site, such as large granite blocks, and limestone blocks that weighed several tonnes that with sand appeared to have been placed in the pit to deliberately fill it in. Once Barsanti excavated it, by 1905, he found many pink Granite blocks, including a 30 tonne pink block, along with others that seemed to form the floor of the site. Barsanti thought the pink block represented the opening to a subterrean world. They found inscriptions carved into the stone, that remain untranslated to this day, but I noticed one symbol was the cross with a circle held in the hands of Ishtar, that represented her mastery of time (I think from a previous video). When Barsanti tried to get below the pink granite block, he found another and another, and couldn't understand why huge, valuable pink granite blocks were stacked on top of each other. And then he made another discovery, a large oval vat made of pink granite polished like a mirror to a depth of 1 meter and 5cm. I would ask Athena, about this oval vat, what was it's function? It was protected by a layer of lime, and over the layer of lime a thick bed of well spread clay which protected or insultated it from the limestone blocks stacked over it. Why was this done, what importance did the vat hold that necessitated such protection? The vat also had a tightly fitting lid that was made of pink granite. Barsanti's team managed to lift the lid off the vat, but inside they found no artefacts and were disappointed, which suggests this was likely some technology? He did noticed the side walls were lined with a black band from 0-10 cm in height, a very light deposit of some kind. Perhaps a liquid that had since evaporated?

Later in 1905 Barsanti reached the lowest level his excavation team would hit and they found an enormous pink granite block that spanned the entire width of the pit. They thought below this would be subterranean apartments, because they had also found a ornate staircase leading out of the pit and a flash flood filled the pit from a storm, and within an hour the water level at dropped from 3m to 2m, suggesting the water was rapidly flowing away into some subterranean structure. His team tried to get through this floor, but couldn't because of the interlocking nature of the stones to disturb one meant disturbing them all. In 1906, Barsanti ran out of money and then went around looking for new finances to continue the excavation. In 1911 he returned with new funding and his team tried even harder. But the interlocking floor was so strong that his team ran out of money again before he could get through. So he went off again looking for finances to continue, however, before he could find new funds, WW1 broke out. Then in 1917 Barsanti "unexpectadly" died at the age of 59 but Egyptologists never continued his work. Over the decades sand filled the pit and then in the 1950ies a movie was made, called Land of the Pharaohs (1954), and the pit was chosen to be a set in the film. To make it ready for the movie sand was cleared from the pit and therefore photographs and footage was taken of the site. These images intrigued 2 Italian scholars, Vito Maragioglio and Celeste Rinaldi, who got hold of Barsanti's notes and aimed to take on his research. They arrived at the site in the 1960ies but it had again begun to fill with sand, so they made no progress at their initial visit. Then in 1964 access to the site was suddenly blocked when the Egyptian government who chose the site as the location of a new military base. So the Italian's were expelled and no further work has been done on the site to this day. Big mystery, perhaps Athena knows some answers? big_smile"

#2 2023-06-05 12:43:00

Wooof

Re: Egypt questions

The comments of the video suggest that it could be a reservoir of water, probably to supply water to the foundations of the pyramid, or a way to monitor the level of water.
The electric structure of Pyramid, or Tesla tower needs water underground.

Last edited by Wooof (2023-06-05 12:59:32)

#3 2023-06-05 13:09:42

ro2778

I'm 99% sure that channel is a psy-op, so I wouldn't read too much into their conclusions or what their followers are led to believe. However, the first part of the video does summarise the history of that site nicely.

#4 2023-08-27 16:54:28

ro2778

I just saw this video on the Osirion, which seems like an interesting structure that has no obvious foundation, water healing anomolies, water temperature anomolies and water that can refill faster than 5 modern pumps could pump it out, so >500 gallons per minute:

https://youtu.be/Fcx0xTfjK2M?si=NCFrxtSIOGSUyLBZ

Board footer