You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-07 09:38:11

Bucegi

Are you actually doing the work

Or are you too reading a lot about stuff ending up telling everybody about it without actually firsthand experiencing the things you read about? A general notion about New Age and many, many related structures of organisation, like Liberal Communism for example, where i've observed most of the people interacting are not really into the stuff they preach or talk/read about.

New Age, with which i do have a deep personal problem because New Age goes against my values of harmony and empathy at a fundamental level, has been proven itself very often to be this kind of thing for people. How do you tell a lie often enough? Repeat it a thousand times (or post it onto a thousand fake spirituality accounts on instagram maybe).

Anyways, my observation of behaviour has been going into the direction that often people read stuff, hear stuff, make up their minds about it, see if it suits their personal hidden goals, and translate it into a wishful thinking experience promoted to others. Actually i did find New Age to be the most profilient in this regard, although many other similar structured organisations are doing the same kind of thing with their followers.

Not "the best vibe" here, but i am sometimes annoyed by people telling me how much dimensions there are and where there is Love to be found and in which 2 dimensions upwards there is this and that to be found, and that when i am first asking them if thes experienced this firsthand they either talk about "all perspectives are valid" or other excuses for not having a clue of what they are preaching or straightforward go into the argument "your ego is too big that's why you can't understand what i'm talking about". and no offense, sometimes i had the strong wish to tell these people to stfu for talking to me like that and implying that i am the one not knowing what's going on up there. How do you talk to someone telling you confused concepts of whatever fits into their (personal wishful) reality, while not giving a shit about your actual experiences with the things they think they know something about?

Bit of a personal story here rather than a question. Thanks for reading

#2 2023-06-07 11:29:25

Re: Are you actually doing the work

I have been attending spiritual growth center in my local town for 5 years now. On April 14 this year I gave lecture on CA/Mari/Tay material. We meditate, do energy work to transmute energies, we write and manifest projects (like Gosia asked us to do some time ago with making our videos about what we want).

I have been translating CA material monthly if not more and putting it on telegram and on my blog. I write daily column on my Facebook about spiritual growth.

I am a Reiki practitioner (about to get Reiki Master initiation this summer) and I help other people with healing, aura reading, akashic reading.

I know my soul`s mission and I meditate 2-3 and sometimes even more times a day. I have been on path to create Holistic Society on Earth, in my homeland for 2 years now.

I help the younger generation with advice (people in 20s) whenever they ask. I teach math as an occupation, but I apply all I know from psychology, work with energies into my daily work life with kids.

I sing in a choir whose mission is to raise Earth`s vibration with sacred music.

Ps.

As a funny note, when I daydream  I wonder all the ways there might appear an available Taygetan man for Stardeity. She deserves to be happy.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-06-07 11:32:44)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-06-07 13:16:09

Ariya

Celestial Marriage wrote:

As a funny note, when I daydream  I wonder all the ways there might appear an available Taygetan man for Stardeity. She deserves to be happy.

I love this ^^
And it’s going to come true for StarDeity! I can feel it …

#4 2023-06-07 14:10:05

StarDeity
Banned

I have been attending spiritual growth center in my local town for 5 years now. On April 14 this year I gave lecture on CA/Mari/Tay material. We meditate, do energy work to transmute energies, we write and manifest projects (like Gosia asked us to do some time ago with making our videos about what we want).

I have been translating CA material monthly if not more and putting it on telegram and on my blog. I write daily column on my Facebook about spiritual growth.

I am a Reiki practitioner (about to get Reiki Master initiation this summer) and I help other people with healing, aura reading, akashic reading.

I know my soul`s mission and I meditate 2-3 and sometimes even more times a day. I have been on path to create Holistic Society on Earth, in my homeland for 2 years now.

I help the younger generation with advice (people in 20s) whenever they ask. I teach math as an occupation, but I apply all I know from psychology, work with energies into my daily work life with kids.

I sing in a choir whose mission is to raise Earth`s vibration with sacred music.

Ps.

CM you are doing an amazing work, it must indeed be part of your life mission here in Earth, you are very needed and appreciated, for humanity~

Thank you CM, I appreciate yours words and intention smile ❤️

You deserve to be happy too, and I hope you make it~ I believe you will smile

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-07 14:20:35)

#5 2023-06-07 14:11:41

StarDeity
Banned

Ariya wrote:

I love this ^^
And it’s going to come true for StarDeity! I can feel it …

Arya ❤️❤️❤️❤️ wink

Board footer