You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-07 14:30:43

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Starseeds and their Problems, part 4, Money Issues.

Thank you Mari sis wink ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x62zB3iyOII

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-07 14:31:35)

#2 2023-06-07 17:00:45

mitkobs

Re: MariSwa: Starseeds and their Problems, part 4, Money Issues.

About spiritual people giving their energy for free when it is their choice and if they can afford to do it they definitely should do it. In the Universe energetically everything gets balanced. You give -> you receive somehow in another form. Not giving = not receiving. Of course if you feel exploited and uncomfortable giving for free you should stop. Have to do it on your own terms and to be able to withdraw.

#3 2023-06-07 17:35:29

Scott Summers

This is why we cannot have interstellar.

alienmeme-2.jpg

Just kidding.

Sophi and Mari both said it’s a state of mind and down to each individual. Look at Gosia, she’s pretty chill about everything.

There can and will be pockets of “5D” areas/communities. They already exist now, believe it or not.

Look at Urmah. I don’t know what “D” that is, but they sure spend alot of time there.

Fxacn8cXsAABNY2?format=jpg&name=medium

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-07 17:39:50)

#4 2023-06-07 18:17:20

Pymander

Sometimes I really feel as if Mari and the Taygetans are watching a live feed of my life through an implant in me lol. It's not my fault I'm forced to live with my parents (though not in a basement at least)! Rent in SoCal is ridiculously expensive!

And it's a good thing for the Cabal that I am broke. If I had the financial resources I'd charter a private jet to fly over Antarctica with cameras and livestream the entire thing.

#5 2023-06-07 20:22:44

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

good one

#6 2023-06-07 20:24:02

Bucegi

Brahman wrote:

Yazhi said the matrix would not end. There will be no 5D Earth. It's pointless to continue existing here. Fake game, fake directive. Those who can lie best can create matrix.

#
where did she say that
and why should she say something like this dude?

#7 2023-06-07 22:16:55

I like money.

I have my own company. I teach school subjects, I translate. I might expand with cooking and other services.

Money is one of egregores which is very important. You have to have your needs fulfilled as a starseed to function. To accomplish your life`s mission.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#8 2023-06-08 06:52:51

mitkobs

Reminder - one can live like it is 5D(and beyond), it is own vibration that make it for you, not something outside. Outside is the collective unconscious that is low vibration, but if you have it inside you will live like it is higher. If you do not have yet make it and fake it to the best of your abilities. Everything is mind - dream, imagine, project new better things.

#9 2023-06-08 11:03:46

Kyrielle

mitkobs wrote:

Reminder - one can live like it is 5D(and beyond), it is own vibration that make it for you, not something outside. Outside is the collective unconscious that is low vibration, but if you have it inside you will live like it is higher. If you do not have yet make it and fake it to the best of your abilities. Everything is mind - dream, imagine, project new better things.

Yes!

To expand:

You can change your own field around you to match 5D. You could feasibly have your house be a "bubble" of 5D frequency provided you are the dominant frequency within it and can maintain that. (I imagine that many starseeds already have this in place without realizing it. I did without knowing it...until one day I asked if that was so.)

You can boss your field around and tell it what to do. It's your field. It'll do what you command it to do, especially if you sit with the knowing that you can command it in the first place. If you tell it to vibrate, it'll say "At what setting?" So if you say "Vibrate at 5th Density range" it will do it. Doesn't matter if you don't know numerically what that means, the intention is all that's needed. Pretend it's happening until you are able to feel into your body and feel that it is happening. (Which you can probably do already.)

Then play. Then go back down, and feel that. Then go back up, and feel that. Then go above, and feel that.

#10 2023-06-08 14:29:31

Oak

Maybe I'm too humble, but I don't picture myself as a Starseed.

That said, Mari was spot-on in pinpointing some difficulties I've been having. I'm one of those 9-5 poor souls she mentioned. I have told family and friends that it feels like I'm a slave and am desperate to free up my time for more important things. It was quite captivating to hear her say that Starseeds feel that way.

I've used my technical education to start designing and creating a video game, with hopes if bringing in income and giving up the 9-5 job. In my design so far, I've been capturing many of the truths of our universe, with hopes of building in the theme of positive vs negative beings with emphasis on raising your frequency / energy. Wish me luck smile

#11 2023-06-08 14:59:34

StarDeity
Banned

Stellar Family disclosure and/or contact would be at a personal level for each Starseed, and not general public.

#12 2023-06-10 13:03:41

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:

Stellar Family disclosure and/or contact would be at a personal level for each Starseed, and not general public.

Interesting..
Do you know, by any chance, what is the "procedure"? Who is initiating that in a first place?

Last edited by SSSany (2023-06-10 13:04:00)

#13 2023-06-10 15:07:22

StarDeity
Banned

Starseed with their Stellar Family.

#14 2023-06-10 15:51:03

Kyrielle

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Interesting..
Do you know, by any chance, what is the "procedure"? Who is initiating that in a first place?

As an example of this...here's something that happened to me at the beginning of April this year. There was about a week where I kept being prompted to imagine what a reunion with my star family might look like. It would just come on me out of nowhere. All the sudden, I'd be looking out the window imagining this reunion without my conscious mind intending to.

I felt I was being asked to use my mind to "run a scenario" like you'd run a program in developer mode to test for faults in a new feature. Each run would be a little different. At first, it was like, "Here are 3 people important to your soul. Do you remember them?" And once it was established I DID remember them and recognized them (what's more found that I wanted to hug them and cry all over them missing them for so long), then we would run the scenario again. Sometimes, the 3 people would meet me outside a ship. Sometimes, they'd just show up in a location and we'd begin talking and then there'd be a ship later. Sometimes, only one would appear and I would go on the ship.

Then we started looking at the crew on the ship (there's 14 people). Should I meet them all at once? A few at a time? In groups of what number and frequency? How many of them do I remember from dreamtime/astral/time-in-between?

Always we'd be analyzing how I felt emotionally each time. I would be asked to feel it as if it was real, and make note of any time I felt overwhelmed or like "This is too much" and say so and why.

The scenario runs finally completed when it was established who I should meet first, and how the crew would introduce themselves. Then it stopped. Very abruptly. It was like "Thank you for your participation and feedback! Please stand by."

And then the telepathic contact started in earnest. And then they started showing up in dreams more.

#15 2023-06-10 16:32:12

SSSany

Kyrielle wrote:
SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Interesting..

As an example of this...here's something that happened to me at the beginning of April this year. There was about a week where I kept being prompted to imagine what a reunion with my star family might look like. It would just come on me out of nowhere. All the sudden, I'd be looking out the window imagining this reunion without my conscious mind intending to.

I felt I was being asked to use my mind to "run a scenario" like you'd run a program in developer mode to test for faults in a new feature. Each run would be a little different. At first, it was like, "Here are 3 people important to your soul. Do you remember them?" And once it was established I DID remember them and recognized them (what's more found that I wanted to hug them and cry all over them missing them for so long), then we would run the scenario again. Sometimes, the 3 people would meet me outside a ship. Sometimes, they'd just show up in a location and we'd begin talking and then there'd be a ship later. Sometimes, only one would appear and I would go on the ship.

Then we started looking at the crew on the ship (there's 14 people). Should I meet them all at once? A few at a time? In groups of what number and frequency? How many of them do I remember from dreamtime/astral/time-in-between?

Always we'd be analyzing how I felt emotionally each time. I would be asked to feel it as if it was real, and make note of any time I felt overwhelmed or like "This is too much" and say so and why.

The scenario runs finally completed when it was established who I should meet first, and how the crew would introduce themselves. Then it stopped. Very abruptly. It was like "Thank you for your participation and feedback! Please stand by."

And then the telepathic contact started in earnest. And then they started showing up in dreams more.

StarDeity and Kyrielle
thank you very much smile

Last edited by SSSany (2023-06-10 16:33:27)

#16 2023-06-10 16:54:30

StarDeity
Banned

Kyrielle wrote:
SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Interesting..

Telepathic contact is happening!

Pay attention to your "dreams"
They contact you when you are asleep.
They could be speaking to you while you are asleep.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-10 16:54:47)

#17 2023-06-10 17:24:07

Kyrielle

StarDeity wrote:

Pay attention to your "dreams"
They contact you when you are asleep.
They could be speaking to you while you are asleep.

Yeah, they totally do. They aren't even properly dreams anymore. Experiences is the word I should probably be using. I love them all dearly.

Nighttime is when I can see them and properly hear their voices as if I was physically there. My clairaudience is best at night. Those times when I'm permitted to remember anyway.

But daytime telepathy is happening, too. And empathy. Emotions come through clearest and easiest.

#18 2023-06-10 18:14:08

StarDeity
Banned

100%!!!

Kyrielle wrote:

Yeah, they totally do. They aren't even properly dreams anymore. Experiences is the word I should probably be using. I love them all dearly.

Nighttime is when I can see them and properly hear their voices as if I was physically there. My clairaudience is best at night. Those times when I'm permitted to remember anyway.

But daytime telepathy is happening, too. And empathy. Emotions come through clearest and easiest.

#19 2023-06-10 18:16:07

StarDeity
Banned

You can hear their voice in your head or with your ears too~
And partially see them too.

I love them dearly too ❤️❤️❤️

#20 2023-06-10 18:45:21

Bucegi

Oak wrote:

Maybe I'm too humble, but I don't picture myself as a Starseed.

That said, Mari was spot-on in pinpointing some difficulties I've been having. I'm one of those 9-5 poor souls she mentioned. I have told family and friends that it feels like I'm a slave and am desperate to free up my time for more important things. It was quite captivating to hear her say that Starseeds feel that way.

I've used my technical education to start designing and creating a video game, with hopes if bringing in income and giving up the 9-5 job. In my design so far, I've been capturing many of the truths of our universe, with hopes of building in the theme of positive vs negative beings with emphasis on raising your frequency / energy. Wish me luck smile

i wouldn't call me that either and she described some of my problems perfectly there. doing alternative ways of indepencence rn, entrepreneurship
i would even support you with your project if i like it
in terms of marketing and website stuff smile
best wishes to you

#21 2023-06-11 19:10:13

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:

Good to know
That would be interesting smile

#22 2023-06-17 23:03:47

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Good to know

Very wink

#23 2023-06-18 20:38:29

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Good to know

Very wink

Well, a person can only hope for such an telepathic experience.
Not to mention something more big_smile

#24 2023-06-18 21:40:59

StarDeity
Banned

It's not impossible ok! big_smile

Board footer