You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-08 20:15:08

Cassandra_789

Ra and Law of One

What do the Swaruunians say about Ra and the Law of One material? Who or what was Ra? I've never seen anything about this on this channel.

#2 2023-06-09 06:05:39

mitkobs

Re: Ra and Law of One

Lot of contradictions in there with what is shared here. Channeling is influenced big time by the person who channels the entity. Not many can be a pure channel and the entities can be deceiving pretending to be someone else.

#3 2023-06-09 08:20:31

Pymander

Great question. I’m curious as well. Finding The Law of One was my first awakening experience. And I am quite certain my guides were the ones who lead me to it.

#4 2023-06-09 13:23:45

Bucegi

Cassandra_789 wrote:

What do the Swaruunians say about Ra and the Law of One material? Who or what was Ra? I've never seen anything about this on this channel.

it's not like i'd despise it, it's just that the channeled information do have a very heavy touch of the human mind in it, personally i do not take the whole material that seriously. if it helps you, great, but certainly not to be marked as some absolute truth whatever

Also RA himself says that most of the material he gave us has been heavily misinterpreted while channeled and that he didn't actually said what is in the text in most parts and well, yea, that's it

Last edited by Bucegi (2023-06-09 13:24:05)

#5 2023-06-09 13:26:54

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

Lot of contradictions in there with what is shared here. Channeling is influenced big time by the person who channels the entity. Not many can be a pure channel and the entities can be deceiving pretending to be someone else.

i say true to this
had a heavy, heavy situation one time where i've got deceived by some demonic type entity cloaked in white energy posing as someone else and it has been a few seconds before i comprehended this and did go into full berserc mode to get that situation right again because yea it was some pretty heavy context there
anyways, learned to be cautious and test you with my methods before interacting

#6 2023-06-09 15:01:39

That channeling was different than most. It was channeled in a deep state of trance, unlike most other channelings, even including Q'uo which are part of the same L/L organization. You would be hard-pressed to find a more-direct channeling session, even less one that was transcribed for a book and carefully maintained as a website. Nevertheless the language used is not mathematically-certified so those who read long sentences will have their own lack of comprehension and distortions imputed into the subject-matter.

#7 2023-06-09 18:54:41

arkangel

Pymander wrote:

Great question. I’m curious as well. Finding The Law of One was my first awakening experience.

Mine too, I felt positive about it. I never tie myself to one source of information.

#8 2023-06-10 04:23:36

Lyran

I couldn’t get far into the law of one. Straight away it felt convoluted and I had already read so much by then my that my intuition was very strong already.
It’s another blaring example that all information pales or falls apart completely next to this Disclosure - This I Love ❤️ smile
The beings purported to be channeled claim that they constructed Earths Pyramids- with mind alone and asceticism to appear this age.
My stance is that the Law of One pertains to occult esoteric genre…

Last edited by Lyran (2023-06-10 04:26:24)

#9 2023-06-10 05:53:32

mitkobs

The entity is ridiculous, in every phrase literally repeats one and the same. Like a robot or something. Even robots will make more sense.

#10 2023-06-10 20:20:06

Jupiter 9

I came across the Law of One at the beginning of 2017 when I started getting deeper into the woo woo stuff. I read part of it but I got into many other rabbit holes at that time and kept finding new rabbit holes after that and was always busy with other material so I never got back to it to finish it. And although I have only read a part of it my impression is that it is a project by a 'positive' group and the people and entities involved are on the 'positive' side.

And my own sense and feeling and impression about it is that it has been a positive and helpful material and perspective, especially if you look at it in the context of the time it was channeled. My sense is that for many people it has played a positive role similar to the work of Dolores Cannon. They both have their limitations due to the contact and communication method but they both have played an important role in the awakening journey of many people in the spiritual community.

And as a sidenote this is a video from Teal Swan with some great points about the limitations and issues with channeling:

The Truth About Channels and Channeling - Teal Swan

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-10 20:21:28)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-06-10 20:28:24

mitkobs

Dolores Cannon have a whole book about the Jesus early years.

Board footer