Banned

MariSwa: Telepathic Fields

YASSS! Thank you dear sis Mari~ (´ε` )♡

Can't wait for the next one about this very subject! big_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMyOggIOCKM

#2 2023-06-13 17:51:20

Re: MariSwa: Telepathic Fields

You see, it is almost a given she reads your posts here ❤️

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-06-13 17:51:33)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-06-13 18:31:31

StarDeity
Banned

Ofc she my sis wink ❤️✨

#4 2023-06-13 20:49:02

Alec

smile

#5 2023-06-14 00:03:16

Joe R

In my younger days – mostly in the [Edit:]late 70's, but early 80's, too – I went through some phases, where I could sense the "future outlook" within my community; how they all – as a collective – related to the future of the world. Or... ...that's how I understood it after some pondering on the sensations.

These were long-term sensations, so much so that I actually got used to them, and eventually stopped thinking about them. But from time to time I became aware of changes in the "field” – and acknowledged it. I don't know how far my perception actually reached in this, however, and I didn't really phrase it back then, but I was attentive to the emotions, sort of, in generalized ways.

If I put words to this today, it would be in terms of cultural "optimism" and "pessimism." But I came to understand those concepts later on in my life, and they don't really cover the experience.

The modern "scientific" understanding of optimism and pessimism is all about how one tends to explain positive and negative experiences in one's life. The attributes of externalizing/internalizing causes, effects over time, and localizing/globalizing the effects will then decide the degrees and labeling of optimism and pessimism. This is instrumental for those who deal with social engineering, manipulation and control, because they have found ways to change the mentality. Our collective sub(un)conscious is so easily tricked when we're not on top of the situation.

Today, especially after listening to Mari's video on telepathy a few (...) times – as usual jam-packed with info on the many aspects of her topic – I'm left with the relationship between emotions and thoughts, and how the harmonics put us in line (or touch) with similar frequencies in the field. But I find the topic of cause-and-effect difficult – if not confusing – in this.

smile

Last edited by Joe R (2023-06-14 01:25:12)

#6 2023-06-14 00:14:59

Jupiter 9

This is a great 15min video from Teal that came to mind while watching this and is very complimentary to what Mari is talking about in this video. smile

hqdefault.jpg

Thought Is a Sense (The Realization That Can Change Your Life) - Teal Swan

"What is Thought? Where does thought come from? In this episode,Teal Swan discusses how thought is actually a sense. That it is not something within us but a tool to be used by us and a tool that can be used in positive or negative ways."

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-06-14 05:40:04

mitkobs

I want to congratulate Mari for perfect delivering of the information. Brief, punctual and explanatory in volumes and perspectives. For me clicks just right on point. Mari if let me say this, you are sharp shooter in presenting what you want to say and express, thank you for enlightening us!

#8 2023-06-14 10:01:56

Yankee

One of my favorite topics. Jupiter, that Teal Swan video was nice too!

Like many, I have run into this since I was little, having the same thought as another person in situations where there was no chance we both would think such a thing at the same time independently. I was always left wondering which of us generated the thought, and I also had felt that it was a matter of being in tune in that moment with the other person. It happens far more often than we may think, because many thoughts are not spoken.

#9 2023-06-14 11:04:00

Ariya

This is a beautifully clear description of the telepathic field. Mari is an excellent teacher, and I am grateful for all the work she does creating the videos.

Thank you Mari ❤️

#10 2023-06-14 16:54:13

Kyrielle

This was a great introduction into telepathy. Time and space literally has no bearing on what you pick up, and that may be worth clarifying. It's a non-local field.

I'm very curious to see how Mari handles explaining the conscious use of it. Because on Earth, we have no instruction booklets for conscious use. No real procedures surrounding etiquette. Obviously, you can ask for one from star family members, and I have and felt that information get passed as a "packet".

The fact remains that I just have to feel around a bit like a blind man with a cane and hope my mind unpacked the download properly and that "What feels right" is the right way to go about doing things.

#11 2023-06-20 06:40:16

mitkobs

Synchronicity probably you are experiencing. For me it is already a casual thing that I notice all the time and sometimes it amazes me. Searching clips in YT one day with eagles and the next day turning on the tv on a random channel and there you go the guy from one of the videos that are filming with eagle mounted camera and explaining the situation with golden eagles in French Alps.

Board footer