You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-15 23:07:23

Zeus

What impacts have the Tay videos had in your life?

I personally have had to reflect on limiting beliefs and that we create our environments. We can't rely on a government or savior to save us. We need to save ourselves and lead by example. The crazy thing is we chose our lives before this. If we are able to maintain a high frequency then we can change many around us. The most limiting belief is victimhood as we chose this for a learning model before we were born. We create our reality is the most incredible idea as most of my life I prayed for everything but should be manifesting myself not relying on an outside power as we are that power. We have to be open-minded to new ideas is essential. This just my thoughts. Pls, share yours.

#2 2023-06-16 01:29:30

Joe R

Re: What impacts have the Tay videos had in your life?

How many volumes would you like on this? smile

When I first became aware of Gosia, the Taygetans and Swaruu of Erra, I have already had my suspicions on the state of the world confirmed by megalithic archaeology, secret space-program whistling, worldwide economy manipulations, the religions' and secret orders' hand in it all, and history rewriting. I already knew firsthand about the degeneration of science and the many blind alleys of ideologies and politics, where the actual working distinction is collectivism vs. individualism (not left vs. right – most ideologies are collectivistic in essence and about somebody's power over others, generalizing and often disregarding important differences between individuals).

The focus Anéeka, Swaruu, and later Yazhi had on concepts, made me pick up an old project of re-defining, as I felt some concepts ought to be from intuition. This was a very pronounced impact and understood as a never-ending process, even if I've relaxed a bit on it lately.

People around me have lost recognition of Soul and reincarnation; I've lived in a very mechanically perceived environment most of my life, and my education in science didn't change that. (I had to sabotage myself to get out of it, and I certainly don't regret that change of direction in life – the way it happened could have been different, however, as it was a very muddy emotional experience). I still struggle with the quantitative approach in describing Souls, Atma, Katra, or "point-of-attention-consciousness," or whatever you like to call it. I think it's because I feel it's a quantitative description of qualities. Both Yazhi and Mari has countered my convinced attitude on rejecting the ranking of people, which is connected with this, and I'm sort of hanging in a balance now.

There's also a deep disappointment which has festered in me, where I sense a total dismissal of natural progression in evolution for the human population via the so-called "resets" – which obviously is on the global controllers' agenda these days. My childhood vision of humanity in its infancy – on track to become a deeply caring and loving force for preservation of everything of pure beauty – has deteriorated, fragmented and eroded due to this.

The metaphysical and astral focus by Mari Swaruu has really confirmed a lot for me. It's such a relief to hear somebody describe the world as I understand it. I'm not used to that.

Thanks for the spurring! smile

#3 2023-06-16 03:07:17

Zeus

Ths for this amazing insight my friend.

#4 2023-06-16 17:26:44

Kyrielle

First thing they did was back up and reinforce a download my higher self had recently given me about quantum physics. I was contemplating the very same things that were discussed in the stellar navigation videos prior to watching them. So, imagine my everlasting delight when I discover and review the concepts presented in these videos and find that my higher self was teaching me those very same principles. What's more, it became very clear that ship = body. What you do with a ship you can just as easily do with a body, and boy was that ever empowering. It also gave me all the detail I was missing from my download. I had the principles, but not the details.

Second thing they've done is give me further instruction on how to take command of my vessel (body + field). All of Yazhi's experiments with teleportation, increasing the body's frequency...all of that acted as a stepping stone for me to try. And it is further expanding the command I have over my field. I'm realizing I can literally command my cells to do what I tell them to do. I can command my own energy to vibrate what I tell it to vibrate at...and my guides and higher self are coaching me the entire way. (And I swear Yazhi has been behind some of that coaching. I think I've felt her energy in some of the guidance I've received).

Third thing they've done is offered the inspiration to contact the ship that keeps appearing over my house and sending drones to monitor my surroundings. I'd sit with Notepad open and I'd hold a dialogue that way with my higher self and maybe my husband's higher self using automatic writing. One day, it occurred to me, "Why don't you tune into the ship and find out who's on it?" And so I did. And now I can talk to my star family that way. Is it totally accurate? Nope, but that's okay. It doesn't have to be perfect.

Fourth, I just enjoy Mari's writing. I really do. That's a simple thing, but I really enjoy her thought process and it feels very similar to the types of things I think about and am interested in. So it's like encountering a kindred spirit of sorts. And that's comforting.

#5 2023-06-16 17:56:15

If you can speak of para social relationships, in many years and times Gosia`s

"Hello! I'm Gosia from Cosmic Agency" has made my life happier in more ways than words can describe.

In one of my previous lives I lived with Urmah and Taygetans were regular visitors to Avalon so they are friends. Very close friends.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-06-16 17:56:31)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-06-17 19:50:44

StarDeity
Banned

Arriving in to this divulgation, first with Robert on Despejando Enigmas, Swaruu's divulgation answered a lot of questions I had and filled a lot of blanks about things I intuitively knew...
I was indeed guided to this divulgation. smile

I now see things more clearly and understand enough of what is all this here...
But ofc one never stops learning new things and concepts, as one opens the mind and advances...
Makes you hungry for more knowledge.
This divulgation has made me more hungry for knowledge.
I always need to know more and beyond...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-17 19:51:37)

Board footer