You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-16 11:26:16

Lyran

Frequencies, resonance and harmonics

Warmest Greetings Dear Sister, Gosia! smile
I must extend to you special thanks again my friend and of course also to Brother Robert, Princess’s Yazhi and Athena Swaruu big_smile
I had new and fantastic mental revelations here today once more from this conversation you have shared Sister. - THANK YOU! ❤️:)❤️

I animate the “2D” object - the pen - and make it more “alive” by my intention which is manifesting its movement - actually bringing it out of its own matrix, which is lain out all around me in all forms such as a street sign on what can be loosely described as the 2D level of occilation. It is the basis of the playing field for a character to stand upon.

Density’s are observable as a gradient in the amount of attention applied as we view a scene before us. Initially, as we mostly unconsciously register a landscape we aim to traverse, the cues related to our current and larger objectives, the interactivity of everything in sight and among it, hazards, opportunities - then begin to move we are animating the scene like a slideshow seen through an old viewfinder.
Then for example as we register “there is a pen. I want the pen now” and reach towards it, instantaneously registering everything it means to hold, and use the pen the gradient is observable in this snapshot of time as the object is raised in density exponentially in relation to our action of interfacing with it.

Not only is it, as Athena advises difficult to register the rise in existential density as it certainly is only incremental - but it is there smile I have identified the gradient in motion in our lives for myself by stopping time. smile Thank you All! Truly - Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I think of the slit experiment wherein a photon can be observed elongating for a measurable moment enough to call it a wave of light and I see higher realms operating through that window, infinity lie within. One day I will peer into it once more….. big_smile

I agree that the federation’s motives remain unclear. However, if I may offer a personal perspective- I believe your work eventuating from the so-called first contact project was always and remains the original objective of the Galactic Federation. Honestly- how could this not be true? The entire federation watches a Taygetan Woman in immersion sharing all this information with us all entwined and behind veils of forgetfulness having our Best Lives - Did we not receive clearance to come here and do this? smile

Thank you sister - though as always - words cannot suffice to convey their sound ❤️
Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2023-06-16 13:02:11)

#2 2023-06-16 23:57:48

Rocketmidget

Re: Frequencies, resonance and harmonics

I had to re read this dang thing 4 times before i saw what you were saying lol.
  I gotcha .

#3 2023-06-17 03:16:39

Lyran

I rejoice that you see what I mean brother - it is a fantastical playing field we have constructed and then forgotten- all dissolving inwardly from the ether.

We reach for the pen like it is the only way to manipulate it but that is just a precondition of the experience. Why not be able to use it without holding it at all, or hold it and look at what we want to draw on and have the ink spray out and land accordingly?
There is no pen - only a form we have decided to perceive as pen among the soup of existential densities. We made this dance floor…
I will break free of collective agreements- it’s what I’m built for smile

#4 2023-06-17 04:10:09

Lyran

#5 2023-06-17 04:33:37

Lyran

Board footer