You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-17 21:26:49

StarDeity
Banned

The Perfect Man :)

This is a lie. ET men lead on women too.

Make them fall in love with them, to later leave them for someone else up there in their ship.

Poor morals.

Screenshot-20230615-220837-1.png

Human males should strive to be like this...

Take after Taygetan men~ ❤~❤

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-26 16:16:36)

#2 2023-06-18 08:08:07

Mytomi

Re: The Perfect Man :)

As a human starseed male, I very much agree. Me, as well as most males in my society have been conditioned to repress and fear feelings and expressing them. Personally I have been traumatized to have a behavioral pattern not to express emotions - or cause any emotional response in the most close and important relationships. If I was to provoke negative emotions, that would cause a dire threat to my wellbeing, life and future. At the level of thoughts I understand what is happening here, but my emotional and physical reactions still need much safety, healing and reprogramming to be able to express myself.

However, masculinity and femininity are not separate. As with everything, they only exist in relation to each other. I agree that men and masculinity should strive to express their feelings more openly. But not only men! Women and femininity should support this process so that femininity and masculinity would develop to a better balance.

#3 2023-06-18 08:46:03

Emotional intelligence is something both men and women could/should benefit a lot from.

I am trying to start a relationship now and the woman in question rarely tells what she needs. I have to offer her everything or literally read her mind. That is immature. It is ok for a woman to be a bit more passive than man, but not voicing your needs leads to confusion, wasted time and unnecessary arguing.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-06-18 09:49:41

Alec

Hello Mytomi,

Do not allow societal norms to cause you trauma. You have the power to prevent this by focusing on your own thoughts and perspectives rather than relying on others'.

You have the sole authority over your emotions and expression; nobody can manipulate you into suppressing them.
Do not let the opinions of others convince you that being true to yourself is a sign of weakness.

#5 2023-06-18 09:52:45

Alec

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Emotional intelligence is something both men and women could/should benefit a lot from.

I am trying to start a relationship now and the woman in question rarely tells what she needs. I have to offer her everything or literally read her mind. That is immature. It is ok for a woman to be a bit more passive than man, but not voicing your needs leads to confusion, wasted time and unnecessary arguing.

Maybe she's trying to telepath you? Haha just kidding.

Run smile

#6 2023-06-18 11:18:47

Mytomi

Alec wrote:

Hello Mytomi,

Do not allow societal norms to cause you trauma. You have the power to prevent this by focusing on your own thoughts and perspectives rather than relying on others'.

You have the sole authority over your emotions and expression; nobody can manipulate you into suppressing them.
Do not let the opinions of others convince you that being true to yourself is a sign of weakness.

Hello Alec,

Thank you for your encouragement! This trauma of mine was established when I was very young, 3-6 years old. It created a pattern that has affected all my life and all my relationships with either individuals, groups or whole society. I became aware of this pattern only a few months ago and I’m currently actively working to unlearn the detrimental behavior preventing expressing my feelings and needs. Oh boy it is scary. Feels very much like shadow work, I guess.

#7 2023-06-18 12:39:24

StarDeity
Banned

I know women nowadays are behaving in a toxic masculine way too, like gave up femininity to behave like men in skirts...
You'd find those in big cities... Liberal/leftist women.
Run from them tbh.

#8 2023-06-18 12:44:09

mitkobs

There can be a big difference between suppressing own emotions and controlling own emotions. Suppressing may happening because of fears, of social non approval for example. Controlling own emotions is something like a mastery of oneself and one can choose expressing them if find that appropriate or not expressing otherwise. This is something very good for those achieved such mastery, you become no longer impulsive with your emotions. You have them within but they are still/quiet and doing their function of indicating what they indicate at the moment.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-18 12:47:05)

#9 2023-06-18 16:16:05

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I know women nowadays are behaving in a toxic masculine way too, like gave up femininity to behave like men in skirts...
Run from them tbh.

I agree, and it's important not to confuse this with independence and confidence. I firmly believe that women are capable of doing everything that men can do, and vice versa.

#10 2023-06-18 16:19:16

StarDeity
Banned

Well men are physically stronger then women, so they can do some things women can't and/or shouldn't try...

#11 2023-06-18 16:22:37

Alec

Yes, but physical strength is just one aspect of 'Human' capability. Women are capable of achieving great success in various fields, including those traditionally dominated by men.

#12 2023-06-18 20:31:37

SSSany

Interesting topic smile
I see two aspects here, from a human perspective.
The first is that you are taught from a young age (if you are male) to hide and suppress your feelings. It's a "shame" and you're not a man if you don't act like that. Even if you are not a fan of it, over time that general attitude overwhelms you. It's just like that. Even if you manage to overcome that obstacle and limitations, another, even bigger problem awaits you.
The second is that on Earth, as Za'el nicely said, it is very dangerous to "reveal" you self and show your true feelings. Then you become an easy target for low life creatures who abuse it in the worst possible way.
What is terrible is that women are particularly at the forefront of this abuse (personal experience, probably women think the same about men smile).
I guess it is because of their superior abilities in that field. What's more, there is a whole subculture of such people who even brag about it.
Finding true love on Earth is impossible, it seems to me. Everything is superficial.
There is only hope that somewhere up there between the stars there is such a person with whom you can have eternal love. But how can you know for sure if you're just a human on Earth who doesn't have telepathic powers big_smile
By the way, are there any good dating sites out there among the stars?
Asking for a friend xD

Last edited by SSSany (2023-06-21 05:55:46)

#13 2023-06-18 22:13:33

Alec wrote:

Maybe she's trying to telepath you? Haha just kidding.

Run smile

Nah, I do not think so. She is just very christian and I suppose Christianity comes along with patriarchy package, because of history. She is right and conservative oriented, she likes the type of model Vedas describe.

However that model can be interpreted as women having their own world as housewives, quietly keeping hearth warm and making food/tending to kids and having chit-chat with other women about mundane things.

I mean, I like women who wear skirts and are naturally a bit shy and who open up slowly, that`s great and very conservative, but Christianity adds some toxic elements to whole "traditional wife" idea imho.

About men - I like what Julius Caesar said that men should control their vices or they will perish due to them. Be it beverages, nicotine, excessive escapism via video games or any other 21st century addiction.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-06-18 22:14:57)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#14 2023-06-18 23:17:35

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:

Finding true love on Earth is impossible, it seems to me.Everything is superficial.
There is only hope that somewhere up there between the stars there is such a person with whom you can have eternal love. But how can you know for sure if you're just a human on Earth who doesn't have telepathic powers big_smile
By the way, are there any good dating sites out there among the stars? xDD
Joking..

It's all possible to have that eternal love.
They will always find you... U___U

#15 2023-06-19 00:34:59

Alec

Yes! While it may be true that the number of women with a similar frequency as SSSany is relatively low, it does not make it impossible.

Last edited by Alec (2023-06-19 00:39:16)

#16 2023-06-20 17:18:51

Tecumseh

Wish I had more emotional intelligence during my first two marriage's! Boy could I pick em!

They were both traumatized in their youth. Horribly abused. And high body count, while I was the opposite. They never trusted men, manipulative, controlling, constantly in survival mode. Even with kids. And not loyal.

I'm afraid that starseeds can be very unlucky in love. You don't hear of many success stories.

May you be a success story my friend!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#17 2023-06-21 13:19:19

Ariya

SSSany wrote:

Finding true love on Earth is impossible, it seems to me. Everything is superficial.
There is only hope that somewhere up there between the stars there is such a person with whom you can have eternal love.

It’s 100% possible to find true love on Earth!

All the people in your life are mirrors of you. The people you are in most close relationships you share overlapping katras with. They are just alternate versions of you and are massively influenced by your thoughts, acceptance and love towards them.

My boyfriend “walked in” some years ago, after I consciously knew that I wanted to experience love on earth.  Manifesting this has been one of the most rewarding experiences for me - lots of shadow work and really having to understand that your thoughts create reality.

don’t give up, don’t limit yourself,  if you desire it, it can be yours! ❤️

#18 2023-06-21 14:12:55

SSSany

Ariya wrote:
SSSany wrote:

There is only hope that somewhere up there between the stars there is such a person with whom you can have eternal love.

It’s 100% possible to find true love on Earth!

All the people in your life are mirrors of you. The people you are in most close relationships you share overlapping katras with. They are just alternate versions of you and are massively influenced by your thoughts, acceptance and love towards them.

My boyfriend “walked in” some years ago, after I consciously knew that I wanted to experience love on earth.  Manifesting this has been one of the most rewarding experiences for me - lots of shadow work and really having to understand that your thoughts create reality.

don’t give up, don’t limit yourself,  if you desire it, it can be yours! ❤️

What do you think, is your boyfriend a starseed? If so, that would explain such a good match.

#19 2023-06-21 15:17:41

StarDeity
Banned

Yas

Alec wrote:

Yes, but physical strength is just one aspect of 'Human' capability. Women are capable of achieving great success in various fields, including those traditionally dominated by men.

#20 2023-06-21 18:25:19

Ariya

SSSany wrote:

What do you think, is your boyfriend a starseed? If so, that would explain such a good match.

I don’t think he would call himself a starseed. He doesn’t label himself. But he is awake to metaphysical ideas and he is fearless in fighting the cabal’s control agendas. He’s very grounded, effective at influencing people and taking action.

We both have memories of  being together before this lifetime, however mine are more detailed than his.

We have overlapping katras. I am able to experience myself as him. Two sides of the same coin. We have telepathic communication etc.

And we work well as a team because he is very good at navigating the matrix and this makes our life more comfortable together… ❤️

#21 2023-06-23 20:10:26

SSSany

Ariya wrote:
SSSany wrote:

I don’t think he would call himself a starseed. He doesn’t label himself. But he is awake to metaphysical ideas and he is fearless in fighting the cabal’s control agendas. He’s very grounded, effective at influencing people and taking action.

We both have memories of  being together before this lifetime, however mine are more detailed than his.

We have overlapping katras. I am able to experience myself as him. Two sides of the same coin. We have telepathic communication etc.

And we work well as a team because he is very good at navigating the matrix and this makes our life more comfortable together… ❤️

WOW !
Happy ever after situation big_smile
Wish you all the best !

#22 2023-07-05 18:19:24

Tecumseh

StarDeity wrote:

Run from them tbh.

https://youtube.com/shorts/41GT_l8S2A0?feature=share3

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#23 2023-07-13 01:05:26

Tecumseh

This is surface level Gold.

Best description of sex and gender roles I have seen in a long time! It's long though. But it is after skool. So the left handed drawn art is impressive and captivating.

https://youtu.be/AkjL58HOS60

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#24 2023-07-13 07:21:23

mitkobs

The understanding about everything that we see in life evolves with evolving spiritually which means more inclusiveness, better ethics and morality, better agreements and better co-existing and co-creating. With broadening the mind and perspectives for multidimensional thinking the perceptions and understandings will going to become more connected with the Whole-Source and thus more satisfying as explanations and truths.

#25 2023-07-13 13:32:30

Tecumseh wrote:

This is surface level Gold.

Best description of sex and gender roles I have seen in a long time! It's long though. But it is after skool. So the left handed drawn art is impressive and captivating.

https://youtu.be/AkjL58HOS60

Huge thanks. Gonna share it to interested audiences.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer