You are not logged in.

#26 2023-09-26 16:17:33

StarDeity
Banned

Re: The Perfect Man :)

This is a lie. ET men lead on women too.

Make them fall in love with them, to later leave them for someone else up there in their ship.

Poor morals.

StarDeity wrote:

This is a lie. ET men lead on women too.

Make them fall in love with them, to later leave them for someone else up there in their ship.

Poor morals.

https://i.postimg.cc/qv9Lpw9L/Screensho … 0837-1.png

Human males should strive to be like this...

Take after Taygetan men~ ❤~❤

#27 2023-09-26 16:42:07

Brahman

Star, have you had a love affair with an ET? They're not perfect, um..lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#28 2023-09-26 17:06:12

StarDeity
Banned

Break one's heart..

#29 2023-09-26 19:32:54

Brahman

Some are more attached to the emotions than to the object of their feelings.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#30 2023-09-26 23:18:40

StarDeity
Banned

I think that might be the case...

#31 2023-10-02 08:26:41

akos996

Brahman wrote:

Some are more attached to the emotions than to the object of their feelings.

I've been thinking about this statement, but is that bad?
I mean I almost got into a relationship with someone I was attracted to but it felt bitter because it mainly had to do with looks and not much else. Loving for the sake of love feels much more honest for me.

People tend to say "unconditional love" all the time as if it meant relationship without consequences but for me that is bs since that means lack of caring for the other. It really breaks my heart things are so upside down and I fell into this trap before and it only makes things miserable for the partners.
Maybe I'm stupid but loving for the object of loving is so surface level to me. I love for the whole thing that ks love and rather convey the same whoever it is that wants to feel that.

#32 2023-10-02 10:21:57

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

This applies to very emotional people or those who are driven primarily by emotions. Which can cause them to neglect their partner and seek that need for emotion in another person. Often such people cheat. They may not do it on purpose but simply because they need constant emotions that not everyone can provide. When their partner is not in that state they find another person to satisfy them emotionally. That is, they are not driven by love for their partner but by their emotional needs. Or maybe both. It doesn't matter to them who they will be with if they benefit emotionally. Is that bad or good, I don't know...In my opinion, over-emotionality is not good.

You are absolutely spot on I think. It's why people cheat. I have had periods in my life where I needed to withdraw from society and I was married at the time. I neglected my duties because I could not do them. And guess what....You guessed it. The first one got knocked up by my best friend, and the second one went to the clinic to get tested for STD's. She was on the hook up sites. Hooking up with strangers. Both cases we had young daughters who caught their Mom doing this. The first daughter was 6, the second was 11-12 and they both acted out like their mother. The cycle repeats.

What a F'd up world we live in.

They both were seeking emotional satisfaction because I could not provide it for them at the time. It takes me months to get back on track. And I can NOT explain spiritual warfare to someone who has zero interest and lacks the intellectual context to be capable of understanding a smidgeon of what I am going through when it happens. I'm sure this happens with many of you Star Seeds out there in different ways, frequency and situations. We can not relate to our own families! Much less, friends and co-workers.

I am trying out the Forum's and Celestial Marriage's Emotional Maturity. It seems to be working! Thank you CM, Brahman, Horton, Lyran, Gosia, J9, akos, Star Deity, TSD and all the rest of you, you know who you are  big_smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#33 2023-10-02 10:46:57

akos996

Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

This applies to very emotional people or those who are driven primarily by emotions. Which can cause them to neglect their partner and seek that need for emotion in another person. Often such people cheat. They may not do it on purpose but simply because they need constant emotions that not everyone can provide. When their partner is not in that state they find another person to satisfy them emotionally. That is, they are not driven by love for their partner but by their emotional needs. Or maybe both. It doesn't matter to them who they will be with if they benefit emotionally. Is that bad or good, I don't know...In my opinion, over-emotionality is not good.

You are absolutely spot on I think. It's why people cheat. I have had periods in my life where I needed to withdraw from society and I was married at the time. I neglected my duties because I could not do them. And guess what....You guessed it. The first one got knocked up by my best friend, and the second one went to the clinic to get tested for STD's. She was on the hook up sites. Hooking up with strangers. Both cases we had young daughters who caught their Mom doing this. The first daughter was 6, the second was 11-12 and they both acted out like their mother. The cycle repeats.

They both were seeking emotional satisfaction because I could not provide it for them at the time. It takes me months to get back on track. And I can NOT explain spiritual warfare to someone who has zero interest and lacks the intellectual context to be capable of understanding a smidgeon of what I am going through when it happens. I'm sure this happens with many of you Star Seeds out there in different ways, frequency and situations. We can not relate to our own families! Much less, friends and co-workers.

I am trying out the Forum's and Celestial Marriage's Emotional Maturity. It seems to be working! Thank you CM, Brahman, Horton, Lyran, Gosia, J9, akos, Star Deity, TSD and all the rest of you, you know who you are  big_smile

I agree with both of you on this.
I completely ignored strong emotional needs of some people which can be detrimental to relationships. But in a way I do see why it is "okay" if someone jumps ship if they cannot find something they were looking for in somebody.
Currently I am 100% stuck with someone and same with her about me and none of us can explain why we just got stuck like magnets. smile

Let's hope it's not just the purple haze of the first relationship that will fade with time.
Thanks for the appreciation, whatever I contributed not sure haha

Last edited by akos996 (2023-10-02 10:49:28)

#34 2023-10-02 21:01:15

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

You are very welcome! I am so busy all the time man it can get exhausting, but really things just keep on getting weirder everyday. This planet is nuts. Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#35 2023-10-02 22:48:18

Lyran

Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

You are most welcome my friend. It is a lonely path, at least it was - until I found you all smile

#36 2023-10-03 02:13:02

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

You are most welcome my friend. It is a lonely path, at least it was - until I found you all smile

How sweet.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer