You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-18 20:41:25

Bucegi

Schumann Resonance escalating right now

https://www.herzschlag-der-erde.de/

see for yourself smile
I've dived into it and found that it's related to some deep changes in and by the Collective Subconscious of this planet in accordance with and done through the planetary soul, don't know which changes exactly but feels good in general

#2 2023-06-18 20:45:25

Bucegi

Re: Schumann Resonance escalating right now

the New Agers going crazy with their speculations right now, have seen posts about "Galactic Federation finally arrived" to "Welcome to 5D earth" to "qanon finally did the reset" to "quantum light beings saved us all" to "12 strand DNA upgrade light code blabla" to "Federation removed all negative species from and around the planet and even blew up one species with complete solar system cuz they didn't want to go and that's why the schumann resonance goes crazy now because we are all finally free" and yea

I do not think it's that big of a deal, but i kinda like it and the vibes are good at the moment. am amazed to see where that goes and what changes we will see in the future.

what's your opinions and insights on that?

#3 2023-06-18 20:47:29

Bucegi

hde_schumann-resonanz_org.jpg

#4 2023-06-18 21:10:22

Uurloq

Yeah I've been following it daily since 2017 and it's the first time the graph looks like that.

Either something happened or they changed the sensors at the station.

#5 2023-06-18 22:49:22

Bucegi wrote:

the New Agers going crazy with their speculations right now, have seen posts about "Galactic Federation finally arrived" to "Welcome to 5D earth" to "qanon finally did the reset" to "quantum light beings saved us all" to "12 strand DNA upgrade light code blabla" to "Federation removed all negative species from and around the planet and even blew up one species with complete solar system cuz they didn't want to go and that's why the schumann resonance goes crazy now because we are all finally free" and yea

I do not think it's that big of a deal, but i kinda like it and the vibes are good at the moment. am amazed to see where that goes and what changes we will see in the future.

what's your opinions and insights on that?

Check out Alahi`s video on Schumann resonance/ planetary unconsciousness. He says it is not as accurate method of measuring planet`s consciousness level as thought.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-06-19 12:56:15

Kyrielle

It's a harmonic sequence and you could probably figure out the equation for it if you were so mathematically inclined.

I do not agree with the assessments that "we've been saved", but I have queried my own self and guides about it. It's a multi-layered, multi-density transformation happening across the band as a result of entering a new frequency range. Is it 5D? I don't know. I just know that it's new and it's changing reality as a result.

We shall see what comes of it. In the meantime, I'm enjoying all the speculation and excitement. Someone even figured out how to turn that into a sound.

#7 2023-06-19 14:49:02

Bucegi

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Yup they did and I linked to the audio in my first reply to this post. And its not on the pleasant sound, at least to me.

I don't know if its bad or good, but if our friends on the Toleka can give their perspective that would help out.

Their instruments are far better than what Earth has and what I personally trust the most.

But on my senses alone and seeing the behavior of those around me, I'm not convinced its all that positive.

Kyrielle wrote:

It's a harmonic sequence and you could probably figure out the equation for it if you were so mathematically inclined.

I do not agree with the assessments that "we've been saved", but I have queried my own self and guides about it. It's a multi-layered, multi-density transformation happening across the band as a result of entering a new frequency range. Is it 5D? I don't know. I just know that it's new and it's changing reality as a result.

We shall see what comes of it. In the meantime, I'm enjoying all the speculation and excitement. Someone even figured out how to turn that into a sound.

the sound used isn't a good one, but i do like the harmonics in it. it reminds me of a Phaser, an effect plugin known in music production which i personally use a looot, it produces these kinds of sounds in the background, but not with this cringy synth they used in the video. i think with a flute or nice warm pad it would have sounded much better than this 80s style creepy synth xD

and no, that hasn't been the actual "sound" of the schumann amplitudes but the pattern they followed (if they transcribed them correctly) made audible with an synth of their choice.

Last edited by Bucegi (2023-06-19 14:50:27)

#8 2023-06-19 14:59:56

Joe R

Looks like they've added a filter on the sensors, increased the resolution and turned up the volume on the background noise.

NOAA's graphics look like normal in the period:

https://services.swpc.noaa.gov/images/g … _3_day.png

#9 2023-06-19 15:18:36

Bucegi

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hey Bucegi,

That's what I should have clarified, the audio is NOT the sound of the amplitude we are seeing in the pattern but the sound of the pattern.

But again, after doing more digging into not just the pattern on the Schumann but things surrounding the event and its leading up; I lean more on it being a Cabal production. By that I mean, what is happening on the Earth in terms of the alien 'disclosure,' military movement etc, and most importantly, how the Toleka has repeatedly told us that on the ET side its mostly same old same old. And for us to not be alarmed when we notice things meant to alarm or get us excited in a certain direction. Additionally, there is a lot of buzz in the New Age groups of this being an upgrade into 5D and blah blah, something we also have been taught does not work that way. So I strongly suspect that what is happening, is Cabal increasing their use of energy weapons; frequency weapons also fall in line with this. If its quiet on the orbit side, no ET ships are missing in the UFOP database etc, then really the options left is that this is just more Cabal. Wouldn't you say?

Of course, I'm open to being wrong; but my gut is leaning more on another psy-op to test and manipulate people from the Cabal and sure, stellars that align with them. But I haven't been feeling better in the recent days leading to this Schumann pattern, like most people claiming its impacting them. I've noticed the opposite, as I'm also around children ages 3 to 10 and they have been more chaotic and even outright possessed-like in their actions. And I know, New Agers will say its due to purging, but how much of the 'bad' effects get labeled as purging before its just outright bad reactions. Or maybe my bad reactions are due to my frequency being too low for 5D haha

Anyway, I don't want to ramble; but my gut paired with my research points to it being Cabal for yet more nefarious plans against us all.

But I hold my speculations in check until I/we can compare this to what the Toleka knows about and is willing/able to share publicly smile

Bucegi wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Yup they did and I linked to the audio in my first reply to this post. And its not on the pleasant sound, at least to me.

I don't know if its bad or good, but if our friends on the Toleka can give their perspective that would help out.

Their instruments are far better than what Earth has and what I personally trust the most.

But on my senses alone and seeing the behavior of those around me, I'm not convinced its all that positive.

the sound used isn't a good one, but i do like the harmonics in it. it reminds me of a Phaser, an effect plugin known in music production which i personally use a looot, it produces these kinds of sounds in the background, but not with this cringy synth they used in the video. i think with a flute or nice warm pad it would have sounded much better than this 80s style creepy synth xD

and no, that hasn't been the actual "sound" of the schumann amplitudes but the pattern they followed (if they transcribed them correctly) made audible with an synth of their choice.

no it's all good. i had this same thought yesterday and i am not excluding the possibility that cabal or related groups are messing with this thing on purpose so yea. am very interested in the perspective from above on this

#10 2023-06-19 15:46:25

Joe R

Interesting patterns in the new graphics, btw. smile

It looks like the harmonics switch polarity every 1-4 hrs in a synchronous pattern across the entire measured spectrum. I wonder what happens then - what is causing this?

#11 2023-06-19 15:50:34

Bucegi

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

So you think this pattern on the Schumann is due to a good cause? Like the UFOP did what, turn on yet another energy beam shot at the Earth's ionosphere? (as this is how the Moon ship destructive frequencies work, they latch onto the ionosphere).

Hm if that is your perspective. But I disagree, especially with everything we have been told recently by the Toleka on how its all 'same old, same old' on the stellar side and that it is on Earth where the influx of drama is being created i.e with the agenda of controlled and distorted ET disclosure. Not to mention ascension and positive changes don't work from the outside in, that would be invasive of anyone to make planetary changes without the people knowing or agreeing (meaning positive beings wouldn't cause that big of an energetic shift).

BUT the Cabal definitely would do that and do it all the time, especially through their various energy weapons. I wish I could post pictures here, I don't know how; but prior to the Schumann showing that pattern, a laser like light was just turned on from a base in Antarctica. Some are saying its for the governments to monitor the magnetic pole shift, but even that is BS because Toleka crew taught us that the Earth is FINE, even thriving in certain categories. And what about an influx of military vehicles in the US and Canada, just before the Schumann pattern?

Anyway, based on the related events around the spike and pattern, my assessment is not good but more nefarious.
It's just not possible that on the real ET side in space all is 'more of the same,' while on Earth there is this huge drama about ascension being here and Schumann just proved it. Something is very fishy to me and just too disjointed, at least for now.

yes but i meant it to be related to changes being done from the side of the collective subconscious to itself, reasons and effects unknown to me, and that the resonance is more of a visual symptom of these things going on in the collective subconscious

#12 2023-06-19 16:12:06

Bucegi

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

hm sorry for seeming to disagree yet again, but this too doesn't make sense; that the collective subconscious has somehow influenced the ionosphere that in turn was read by various sensors on the planet reading its frequencies. Do you know just how much the collective would have to advance in their consciousness for that to happen? It's leaps and bounds more than they have done in the last 15,000 years and that doesn't happen in the last couple days. Plus again, if that was the case the Cabal would not let any of that data become public i.e the Schumann would've gone dark during that time and no one would be talking about it now.

I don't mean to rain on your perspective, but its just too much of wishful thinking that the Schumann showed that pattern plus jumped in frequency that much just from the collective unconscious. Who by the way are heavily vaccinated and continue to become more compliant, especially with their current obsession that AI is so much smarter, faster blah blah than humanity. You mean to tell me that while the AI craze and fear is happening, that simultaneously there are enough star-seeds (which are few and far between anyway) that overcame the dominant frequency of not just the Moon ship but the millions of Matrix beings?

Anyway, if you really believe the Schumann spike and pattern was due to the collective subconscious rising and whatever, than more power to you. But based on the overwhelming events surrounding this, from the Cabal and New Agers, I'm doubtful it is positive and leaning on more negative but upgraded.

Bucegi wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

So you think this pattern on the Schumann is due to a good cause? Like the UFOP did what, turn on yet another energy beam shot at the Earth's ionosphere? (as this is how the Moon ship destructive frequencies work, they latch onto the ionosphere).

Hm if that is your perspective. But I disagree, especially with everything we have been told recently by the Toleka on how its all 'same old, same old' on the stellar side and that it is on Earth where the influx of drama is being created i.e with the agenda of controlled and distorted ET disclosure. Not to mention ascension and positive changes don't work from the outside in, that would be invasive of anyone to make planetary changes without the people knowing or agreeing (meaning positive beings wouldn't cause that big of an energetic shift).

BUT the Cabal definitely would do that and do it all the time, especially through their various energy weapons. I wish I could post pictures here, I don't know how; but prior to the Schumann showing that pattern, a laser like light was just turned on from a base in Antarctica. Some are saying its for the governments to monitor the magnetic pole shift, but even that is BS because Toleka crew taught us that the Earth is FINE, even thriving in certain categories. And what about an influx of military vehicles in the US and Canada, just before the Schumann pattern?

Anyway, based on the related events around the spike and pattern, my assessment is not good but more nefarious.
It's just not possible that on the real ET side in space all is 'more of the same,' while on Earth there is this huge drama about ascension being here and Schumann just proved it. Something is very fishy to me and just too disjointed, at least for now.

yes but i meant it to be related to changes being done from the side of the collective subconscious to itself, reasons and effects unknown to me, and that the resonance is more of a visual symptom of these things going on in the collective subconscious

okay no im not telling you any of these things, but my word has been clear - "I've dived into it and found that it's related to some deep changes in and by the Collective Subconscious of this planet in accordance with and done through the planetary soul, don't know which changes exactly but feels good in general" like i've said in my introduction to this post
planetary soul in regards to the point of consciousness being and manifesting itself as this specific planet in spacetime, as described by Yahzi what stars/planets are in this regard, but in my own word here

i'd also like to add that i am in no way inclined with any New Age movements, theories or statements and also not with many of the conspiracy groups or whatever ideologies
New Age itself presents a fundamental disruption to my intrinsic values of empathy and harmony, and i do not see this group as something good for humanity at all but whatever

#13 2023-06-19 16:37:42

Joe R

It's really interesting. smile

The "switching" every 1-4 hours could of course be the result of longer oscillations over the different wavelengths. But I'don't know if the synchronous pattern can be explained with that.

I'm not conclusive in any way in this, but it reminds me of how I understand the formation of standing waves and "nodes" in the ether.

[Edit:] I wonder... ...could the pattern reveal some relation to the moon-frequencies? Or be influenced by them, perhaps?

Last edited by Joe R (2023-06-19 17:00:16)

#14 2023-06-20 03:49:38

Scott Summers

Ivy is right.

This is a huge psyop.

Just make sure you’ve done your homework (metals, food, water) and get on with your lives.

If you’ve prepared, ignore the noise and focus on creating the life YOU WANT.

If you let them have your attention, you’ll create the life THEY WANT FOR YOU.

And for heaven’s sake, stop injesting the hopium once in awhile. You’re being played.

Board footer