You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-20 14:25:59

ro2778

Missing submarine taking tourists to see Titanic wreck

Hi Gosia,

Would be interested to know what the Taygetans think about this missing craft? I just read that a year ago a team from Jersey mapped the Titanic wreck and they are waiting to deploy as theirs is the only submersible with a winch capable of rescuing other submersibles. That team also has personal friends missing, which includes British, French and US citizens. But the Americans are refusing to allow the Jersey team to fly to join the rescue efforts. Seems a bit strange, wondering the Taygetans are checking this out and what happened to the submersible. Apparently they only have a couple of days left of oxygen and it can take 2 days to get to the wreck, so also I suppose if this is a matter of an accident what are the ethics of any ETs giving them a hand?

#2 2023-06-20 20:07:28

Pymander

Re: Missing submarine taking tourists to see Titanic wreck

It's entirely plausible it's just an accident. However, I kinda wonder if there's a message they are sending similar to when they sank the Titanic to eliminate the bankers who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve... being that they are close to implementing a crypto based financial system.

Last edited by Pymander (2023-06-20 20:08:48)

#3 2023-06-21 09:53:08

ro2778

Now the latest news is that banging has been picked up on sonar every 30minutes for 4hrs straight, so the people are still alive with less than 40hrs of oxygen remaining.

I was thinking, if I was from a technologically advanced species then I would analyse the search patterns of the rescue teams and determine what assets they have that could rescue the sub. Then I would place the sub in the path of the rescue team based on their search pattern and at a depth that it could be retrieved. That way the humans would get credit for the rescue and the people on the sub may know they were moved but they would probably be sworn to secrecy on the basis that some advanced military tech was used to rescue them.

Although, the sad thing is, I’m sure that advanced human made tech exists but it won’t be used because the cabal doesn’t care or perhaps the story is deeper and they sabotaged the sub in the first place.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-06-21 09:54:25)

#4 2023-06-21 13:03:38

Scott Summers

https://youtu.be/jyt7H2tF76w

news reported 5 pax on board, 1 crew, 1 guide and 3 guests

- "experimental" vessel, "that has not been approved or certified by any regulatory body, and could result in physical injury, disability, emotional trauma or death".
- the vessel only has one button and is run using a video game controller.

$250,000 per person.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65934887

#5 2023-06-22 10:20:03

Scott Summers

https://twitter.com/ApocalypseBar_B/sta … 2102691842

Hmm, WEF members on board.
A Rothschild on the Board of Oceangate. Engineer had warned of the dangers of the vessel but was fired.

https://twitter.com/MarzipanRug/status/ … 5264147459

Billionaire’s son was so distraught his dad was on the vessel... he had to go to a Blink182 concert. (Yes, extreme states of grief can do that to you lol)

Wouldn’t it be funny if certain cabal members were trying to fake their own death (seeing the writing on the wall), and here we are asking ETs to save the cabal? big_smile

#6 2023-06-22 14:37:23

Scott Summers

Update (Warning: Adult supervision recommended):

Two people are delighted today.
1- James Cameron. New movie idea
2- oceangate lawyer who did customer liability waiver

Honorable mention: slightly sad stepson but well compensated.

FzOwDr4WAAEhmsj?format=jpg&name=medium

FzOwDr3XoAEYLeg?format=jpg&name=medium

Source: https://twitter.com/Sorenthek/status/16 … SD2LMuAAAA

#7 2023-06-23 12:11:57

ro2778

Apparently the mainstream verdict is that when contact was lost the sub imploded and caused instant loss of life and then the debris floated to the bottom where it has now been found, approximately 1km from the titanic. The sound of the implosion was detected by the US Navy monitoring system at the time it happened and this was their working theory from early on. The knocking sounds picked up on sonar are therefore unknown and created a narrative of false hope. So it’s a bit murky as to what happen and what’s going on, therefore it would be interesting to hear the Taygetan take on this, if they looked into it.

As for the passengers and crew being cabal, I don’t really see the relevance of this point. If there is a distress call at sea then the ethical thing to do is help. You can’t just look up details on the crew and say you don’t like them so let them die, that’s pretty sick. In the bigger picture, real people who are members of the cabal are ultimately part of the same source as you or I, just on a different part of their journey. Who knows, maybe being saved from an early death is the trigger that sends that soul in a different direction.

#8 2023-06-23 13:51:31

Scott Summers

People who only listen to the Mainstream Media should do more research before making conclusions as to the veracity of what they read. If they want to be taken
seriously, of course.

Oh, and it happened on a Sunday. Not yesterday. The ET-forum help request was out of time. So you forgot to throw in a “time-travel request” to the Taygetans.

✅Hunter Biden IRS whistleblower and plea deal

✅Sub Tragedy

✅Navy Knew Sub imploded Sunday but said nothing

✅News Cycle Sub 24/7

Classic & happens a lot. Media is really perception deception & management. [Edit: only for the clueless]

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1 … r3rLQuAAAA

As for the sickness in society, I suspect that society’s tolerance for sickness has been raised. Look at the silent doctors who were complicit in the worlds’ largest democide in history.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-23 13:59:31)

#9 2023-06-23 19:26:41

Tecumseh

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Anyway I read that it was shoddy work. They built it out of carbon fiber. Where the safer proven ones are Ceramic hulls. From the opinion of a guy that left/was fired from the company that built it.

That's even too deep for the metal alloy's. From what I understand.

The alloy's that are "approved" for use. I should say. I hear metallurgy is not all that advanced in the "Approved" cabalistic Matrix. While the "Elites" enjoy a much more advanced "science".

It's the rumor anyway.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-06-23 21:19:40

ro2778

There was a good interview with James Cameron who has taken subs down to the deepest part of the Marianna Trench, and he’s enthusiastic about the engineering of these things. He was quite critical of the design, saying that he had already rejected that material, on the grounds of insufficient structural integrity for a previous sub project, and that the company never sought to get their sub certified for use at that depth. He was basically saying that it was a disaster waiting to happen. He made a good point about safety, that anyone operating deep sea subs should also have on board the surface ship a remote controlled sub that is capable of rescuing the person carrying sub in case of emergency. Seems like a sensible proposition, but clearly that company was operating with insufficient resources.

#11 2023-06-23 21:56:21

Tecumseh

ro2778 wrote:

There was a good interview with James Cameron who has taken subs down to the deepest part of the Marianna Trench, and he’s enthusiastic about the engineering of these things. He was quite critical of the design, saying that he had already rejected that material, on the grounds of insufficient structural integrity for a previous sub project, and that the company never sought to get their sub certified for use at that depth. He was basically saying that it was a disaster waiting to happen. He made a good point about safety, that anyone operating deep sea subs should also have on board the surface ship a remote controlled sub that is capable of rescuing the person carrying sub in case of emergency. Seems like a sensible proposition, but clearly that company was operating with insufficient resources.

"Certified" for that depth would have been nice. It was steered by a video game plug and play joystick! I hate to say it, but they couldn't send it down for a "trial run", by remote? First?

Armchair analysis.....I know. And how do simulate human bodies on board? Crash test dummies don't breathe air or pee in the rv camper toilet that they got off the shelf. Or from a camper.

So many clues!

Still a tragedy. A series of bad decisions, is what my guess is. I think James Cameron had some good solid points. And the engineer who worked for the company was damning.

I hope he is in a secure "undisclosed" location! Just in case.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer