You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-20 19:41:35

Presto33

Who was really Jesus?

Hello everybody,
From Taygetans source I learned about a very interesting book: "Caeser's Messiah" by Joseph Atwill, with which I agree. But on website: www.alcyonpleiades.blogspot.com, document nr 151, they say that Jesus was in Tibet, named as Issa, afterwards returned and teached in Galilee. Also, on an interesting website: www.ascensionglossary.com, it is said that Yeshua was a Sirian Blue Human from the future that came to change the 3rd dimensional Timelines and bring the Essenes, Christos Templars and Law of One Ascension knowledge and its consciousness technology back to planet earth. This mission was in response to the DNA damage the planet and humanity had most recently suffered after the Luciferian Rebellion. Why these contradictions? Any thoughts?

#2 2023-06-20 20:26:35

Re: Who was really Jesus?

Cassiopaeans, STO beings from Cassiopeia star system support Caesar hypothesis.

This is channeled material, take with grain of salt

https://cassiopaeatranscripts.org/session-12-july-2014

Cosmic agency, Taygetans have video series on Jesus

https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/j … munication

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-07-12 07:15:08

TheMorken

Even modern scholarship agrees with Swaruu that Jesus most likely did not exist.

https://www.richardcarrier.info/archives/24341

#4 2023-07-12 09:09:30

Chi Aikon

Guys Swaruu was present on Earth in those times and she remembers.. He was invented.. Why dont you believe her?

#5 2023-07-12 21:45:01

TheMorken

Chi Aikon wrote:

Guys Swaruu was present on Earth in those times and she remembers.. He was invented.. Why dont you believe her?

I believe Swaruu, but others might not and would need some additional info unrelated to Pleiadians.

#6 2023-07-12 22:15:50

Alec

TheMorken wrote:
Chi Aikon wrote:

I believe Swaruu, but others might not and would need some additional info unrelated to Pleiadians.

For example?

#7 2023-07-13 00:05:22

StarDeity
Banned

Jesus was created parting from Messianic cults...

Judaism is looking to create a new Messiah who is charismatic and whatever degeneracy they believe in...
It's just "prophecies" they created way back since ancient Egypt times.

Akhenaten was their Messiah, and then he and his followers were expelled from Egypt, then some made it to Rome and influenced the fabrication of Jesus with their Messianic cult beliefs.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-07-13 00:06:27)

#8 2023-07-14 09:30:39

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:

Judaism is looking to create a new Messiah who is charismatic and whatever degeneracy they believe in...

Akhenaten was their Messiah, and then he and his followers were expelled from Egypt, then some made it to Rome and influenced the fabrication of Jesus with their Messianic cult beliefs.

Interesting..
Thank you for the info smile

#9 2023-07-14 14:54:19

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Interesting..

Swaruu/Tay talk better about this in the videos about Jesus smile

#10 2023-07-14 16:01:04

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Interesting..

Swaruu/Tay talk better about this in the videos about Jesus smile

Thank you to point me to the right video.
Very kind of you smile

#11 2023-07-26 07:42:08

Thelete

The below video by Ashayana Deane helped me to make sense of who Jesus was and was not.

Due to competing factions between the Annuanki (Hyksos) and Draconians (Romans) there were actually 3 “Christs”. The true Jeshua ‘12’ (who ascended but was not crucified), the fake Yeshua ‘9’ (the one who escaped to France), and the false ‘Jesus’ who was a man (real name Araharbi) that the Romans used and crucified to cover up the real Jeshua and to later usher in their version of Christianity through the New Testament Gospels. The two versions of Christianity are basically the competing forces of these two factions, the Roman Draco Catholic Christianity and the Annuanki Hyksos Protestant Christianity.

Ashayana Deane—The 3 “Christs”, The Cruci-FICTION

Last edited by Thelete (2023-07-26 07:45:43)

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#12 2023-07-26 13:16:27

Presto33

The Jesus decribed in the Bible did not exist. But i think maybe there where other versions of Yeshua who gave his seed to a few selected woman in the Essene comminity. The offspring then traveled to other parts of the world and became fo e.g.royalty, aristocracy, and famous people. There is even a book: "Polish descendents of Jesus", describing lineages from old ages.
Also, vast information is on :Bibliotecapleyades.net -> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Jesus+site%3A … net&ia=web

Apart from above: The invading races of the negative aliens are Anti-Christ enemies of Yeshua and all those on the Christos Mission. They have falsified his persona through untold amounts of Holographic Inserts and AI Timelines that have been implanted in the Earth to confuse humanity about his true origins and purpose. The Orion Group Draconians retaliated by distorting all the Law of One teachings he left on the earth through their Satanic stronghold in Rome, the Vatican.
In retaliation the negative aliens concocted one of the largest lies promoted to divide the human race by promoting the false archetypal story of a Crucified Christ figure as a mockery to further enslave humans into worshipping their own crucifixion. The crucifixion represents the torture and suffering of human beings, as our species holds the blueprint of the Inner Christ. Thus, we have been crucified and implanted with this alien Mind Control and false holograms when our planet was invaded. These artificial structures are called Crucifixion Implants

#13 2023-07-26 23:18:34

Horton HaW

One can think of both Jesus and Christ as titles. It doesn't really matter, right. There have and are many great entities to use as models. Take the good and leave the bad. The idea that one is a Sinner and someone else can die for you and wash it clean is a bit disturbing. So is drinking and bathing in blood. sad

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#14 2023-07-27 01:12:28

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:

One can think of both Jesus and Christ as titles. It doesn't really matter, right. There have and are many great entities to use as models. Take the good and leave the bad. The idea that one is a Sinner and someone else can die for you and wash it clean is a bit disturbing. So is drinking and bathing in blood. sad

Damn! That's laying all out. All the cards on the table face up!

Love it!

It is a valid perspective. You could look at it that way very easily. But try not to feed them any of the negative emotions that they crave. 

It's like wondering how Alfhratans keep their cool around Terra. Beats me smile

I don't understand it yet.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-07-27 20:11:54

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Damn! That's laying all out. All the cards on the table face up!

Love it!

It is a valid perspective. You could look at it that way very easily. But try not to feed them any of the negative emotions that they crave. 

It's like wondering how Alfhratans keep their cool around Terra. Beats me smile

I don't understand it yet.

The Cayce readings referred to specific entities or an entity, but the readings described behaviors and qualities. These readings are claimed to describe Jesus Christ.

People should question everything. Why do people think it matters if there is this one man "Savior"?

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#16 2023-09-17 00:03:59

TheMorken

Alec wrote:
TheMorken wrote:
Chi Aikon wrote:

For example?

For example the link I posted in comment #3, where Richard Carrier brings scholarly evidence.

#17 2023-09-17 04:55:01

Betty L

I believe that he does exist on one of those astral planes somewhere. So many people believe in him that they have created him. If he really did exist here he would be one of the most liked and loved personalities ever.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

Board footer