You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-20 22:38:26

Jupiter 9

If you have problems registering, or recovering password Read This.

We have noticed that people that try to register using a gmail account don't receive the email with their password. We currently don't know what is causing it and how to resolve it so what we suggest for now is to use an email from another email service to register, if you have one. And if you don't have one or you don't want to use the one you have, you can create a new email account in another email service and use it to register in the forum.

And also if you don't receive the email with the password in the new email too, remember to check the spam folder cause some email services may send it to the spam folder.

And for the people that have registered using gmail when it worked and have forgotten your password, contact me at jupiter.ten@proton.me to help you change your password. 

smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-29 20:11:01)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-07-08 23:31:25

ellencarnahan

Re: If you have problems registering, or recovering password Read This.

Thank you for contacting me (us) directly about this. It didn't occur to me to look in the forum for the issue. Now that I'm perusing, I see it. big_smile
Ellen

Last edited by ellencarnahan (2023-07-08 23:31:58)

#3 2023-07-09 14:12:25

Jupiter 9

Re: If you have problems registering, or recovering password Read This.

ellencarnahan wrote:

Thank you for contacting me (us) directly about this. It didn't occur to me to look in the forum for the issue. Now that I'm perusing, I see it. big_smile
Ellen

You are welcome.

And welcome to the forum Ellen. It's always good to see new people joining. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer