You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-21 14:47:18

StarDeity
Banned

Telepathic or Astral contact with the Toleka crew

Gosia wrote:

Mari and Zael do not read the forum period. Some of the Taygetans from CIC might pop in here and there.
P.S. And I find it funny you would tell me if they do or do not. I would say I know better these things no? smile

StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

That is just not true Gosia... I'm sorry to say it, but THEY DO READ THIS FORUM.

They are doing it right now actually...

They might be in this forum too.

You just aren't aware of some things, perhaps..

There are some things the Tay don't share with you Gosia smile

#2 2023-06-21 14:55:56

Scott Summers

Re: Telepathic or Astral contact with the Toleka crew

StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Mari and Zael do not read the forum period. Some of the Taygetans from CIC might pop in here and there.
P.S. And I find it funny you would tell me if they do or do not. I would say I know better these things no? smile

StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

That is just not true Gosia... I'm sorry to say it, but THEY DO READ THIS FORUM.

Star

I think the video Mari posted today makes it clear she does not read or participate in the forum. So Gosia’s position is supported by that.

Also, this Forum belongs to and is paid for by Gosia.

We’re guests, so it is only right she has the last say. I know you don’t mean any offence in your post, to be clear.

#3 2023-06-21 15:06:43

StarDeity
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Star

I think the video Mari posted today makes it clear she does not read or participate in the forum. So Gosia’s position is supported by that.

We’re guests, so it is only right she has the last say. I know you don’t mean any offence in your post, to be clear.

I don't mean to offend Gosia or anyone, ofc, I know I might come off as direct, I just am like that.. xD

But tbh, there are other ppl who have contact and know some things that aren't shared with other contactees, that's all I'm going to say..

The Tay do not share everything with all contactees, and it's for the best too, perhaps.
One should keep an open mind about things too.

#4 2023-06-21 16:09:21

mitkobs

You should put yourself in their shoes. They might read it but not saying officially because this will turn like alternative comment section here. And eventual toxic people showing up and commenting will be hurtful for those up there(with lethal consequences like already happened). They have their rights to privacy and to be insulated from toxic comments and dealing with a lot of people comments even if the comments are not toxic, it is a lot and is exhausting and stressing to deal with all that regularly.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-21 16:10:04)

#5 2023-06-21 20:14:57

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Star

I don't mean to offend Gosia or anyone, ofc, I know I might come off as direct, I just am like that.. xD

But tbh, there are other ppl who have contact and know some things that aren't shared with other contactees, that's all I'm going to say..

The Tay do not share everything with all contactees, and it's for the best too, perhaps.

If there are some things that the Taygetans don't share with all contactees then it would be the other way around. It wouldn't be that they have shared some things with other contactees that they haven't shared with Gosia. It would be that they are sharing things with Gosia that they weren't sharing with the other contactees. And again if that is actually true and if it's not just some made up stories from ex-contactees after they lost their contact.

A lot of us that have been subscribers for a long time and are familiar with the information and are familiar with this contact, know that the relationship between Gosia and the crew is very solid and they consider Gosia as family and I would go as far as to say after all these years that they would trust Gosia with their life. And Gosia has proven that she can handle the complex 5D stuff better than most other contactees so I don't see why they would try to keep things from her that have been shared with other contactees.

So it's safe to say that the only thing that they wouldn't share with Gosia is things that would put her safety at risk. But they also wouldn't share those things with other contactees to not put them at risk too.

And how do we know that those things haven't been shared with Gosia? We don't have access to her chats. And how do they know that those things haven't been shared with Gosia? They don't have access to her chats too. Anyway.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-06-21 20:46:12

StarDeity
Banned

It doesn't occur to anyone that the apps used for contact can be read by the cabal easily?
That it's best to not share a lot of important stuff, "classified" stuff?

What I'm trying to say is, that not all contacts are written, there is other type and more direct too, and happening right now as well.

It's why I say one must keep an open mind, and drop the "one track mind" mentality most humans have...

Things aren't black and white.

The written chat contact is mostly for those who lack perception, are more immersed in the 3D..
As they've been saying, they had to adapt to use the internet because humans need it for contact, not the other way around.

Jupiter wrote:

If there are some things that the Taygetans don't share with all contactees then it would be the other way around. It wouldn't be that they have shared some things with other contactees that they haven't shared with Gosia. It would be that they are sharing things with Gosia that they weren't sharing with the other contactees. And again if that is actually true and if it's not just some made up stories from ex-contactees after they lost their contact.

A lot of us that have been subscribers for a long time and are familiar with the information and are familiar with this contact, know that the relationship between Gosia and the crew is very solid and they consider Gosia as family and I would go as far as to say after all these years that they would trust Gosia with their life. And Gosia has proven that she can handle the complex 5D stuff better than most other contactees so I don't see why they would try to keep things from her that have been shared with other contactees.

So it's safe to say that the only thing that they wouldn't share with Gosia is things that would put her safety at risk. But they also wouldn't share those things with other contactees to not put them at risk too.

And how do we know that those things haven't been shared with Gosia? We don't have access to her chats. And how do they know that those things haven't been shared with Gosia? They don't have access to her chats too. Anyway.

#7 2023-06-21 21:12:50

Gosia
Administrator

There are MANY things they dont share with us, and many they do. And there are also many things I dont share with the audience. One of those that they do share, though, is whether Mari reads the forum or not and why. So, no, I repeat, she doesn´t read the forum.

StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

#8 2023-06-21 21:15:52

Gosia
Administrator

You mean your supposed telepathic communication? Do you know how many times we hear it? And we are not their "contactees", we are their friends and team members. Family basically. We both dislike that term, contactees, or contact.

Some things we cannot know for our security reasons, among others, but it doesn´t make someone who claims to have a telepathic communication with them know more than us. And that we also hear many times.

StarDeity wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Star

#9 2023-06-21 21:20:27

Gosia
Administrator

SOME of the CIC members might peek here and there, thats what they do, they monitor things, but Mari does not. I dont care how many supposed channelers claim that they know "more". We talk to them daily, directly, and their words on specific topic, spoken directly, mean more to me that an ambiguous message sent (or not - mostly not) to a person during telepathic (or not) communication. Sorry, I am also blunt. If Athena says: Mari doensnt read the forum, or comments, and for these and these reasons, that´s what it is. 

mitkobs wrote:

You should put yourself in their shoes. They might read it but not saying officially because this will turn like alternative comment section here. And eventual toxic people showing up and commenting will be hurtful for those up there(with lethal consequences like already happened). They have their rights to privacy and to be insulated from toxic comments and dealing with a lot of people comments even if the comments are not toxic, it is a lot and is exhausting and stressing to deal with all that regularly.

#10 2023-06-21 21:27:18

Gosia
Administrator

Pretty much sums up it well. Thank you Jupiter! smile

Jupiter wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Star

#11 2023-06-21 22:06:37

StarDeity
Banned

It's more than that Arya...

Gosia wrote:

You mean your supposed telepathic communication? Do you know how many times we hear it? And we are not their "contactees", we are their friends and team members. Family basically. We both dislike that term, contactees, or contact.

Some things we cannot know for our security reasons, among others, but it doesn´t make someone who claims to have a telepathic communication with them know more than us. And that we also hear many times.

StarDeity wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Star

#12 2023-06-21 22:23:39

StarDeity
Banned

And Tina wouldn't read the forum and tell Mari about what is said here?
Or the others in the team...
Like Mari's videos are proof of some things... That's why some here feel like they might be reading here Gosia... again, things aren't black and white... you know its.

Gosia wrote:

SOME of the CIC members might peek here and there, thats what they do, they monitor things, but Mari does not. I dont care how many supposed channelers claim that they know "more". We talk to them daily, directly, and their words on specific topic, spoken directly, mean more to me that an ambiguous message sent (or not - mostly not) to a person during telepathic (or not) communication. Sorry, I am also blunt. If Athena says: Mari doensnt read the forum, or comments, and for these and these reasons, that´s what it is. 

mitkobs wrote:

#13 2023-06-22 02:37:58

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Star

For the record, Star, I do believe you have some contact telepathically.

I guess it’s “horses for courses”. Some contact is better direct (technical information) and other contact indirect (conveying moods and emotions, for example).

Urmah videos and pictures are best direct, I insist. Such info is highly technical. big_smile

Although I hate to admit this, the Federation’s concern that ETs can overwhelm humans with telepathy has some justification (as shared by Mari).

ETs vs humans on telepathy is like a Black Belt 9th dan Karate Master vs a Yellow Belt Karate student. Given humans predilection for following orders, imagine what would happen if they started hearing “voices”. Lol.

Plus most humans can’t concentrate more that 3 mins (thanks Tic Tok).

On the other hand, trolling is a uniquely human skill and absolutely mastered by most humans. In this quadrant of the Universe, I’d argue that all the ar******s are located on Earth. smile

And folks, it’s not a competition who has more contact or more authentic contact (whatever that means).

It’s all good and has it’s own time and place.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-22 02:39:33)

#14 2023-06-22 03:06:32

StarDeity
Banned

Thank you Scott. smile

Others here have Stellar Family contact, and they express it too. Even yourself could be having it too!

Some are Taygetan Starseeds as well, and those in Toleka are/could be their family too.

This divulgation will attract their Starseeds indeed.
Its a shame some might discredit them because some might think they "know it all" and/or "better than anyone else." That's narcissistic and immature behavior if you ask me..
I've seen some around both in Spanish and English community who act like they think they're "so special" because they got contact or w/e.
Some ppl even become insufferable from their ego...
Like for example "Ester"
It got all over her head...

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Star

I guess it’s “horses for courses”. Some contact is better direct (technical information) and other contact indirect (conveying moods and emotions, for example).

Urmah videos and pictures are best direct, I insist. Such info is highly technical. big_smile

Although I hate to admit this, the Federation’s concern that ETs can overwhelm humans with telepathy has some justification (as shared by Mari).

ETs vs humans on telepathy is like a Black Belt 9th dan Karate Master vs a Yellow Belt Karate student. Given humans predilection for following orders, imagine what would happen if they started hearing “voices”. Lol.

On the other hand, trolling is a uniquely human skill and absolutely mastered by most humans. In this quadrant of the Universe, I’d argue that all the ar******s are located on Earth. smile

And folks, it’s not a competition who has more contact or more authentic contact (whatever that means).

#15 2023-06-22 06:29:56

Scott Summers

Star

Some are indeed narcissistic (where is our resident expert on narcissism - Mitkobs!! Share your views! smile ).

Others are well-meaning but have naturally fallen into the trap of being completely defined by the contact.

To be clear, this is not a character defect.

Whenever any person is fully focused and committed to a task or role for a certain period of time, their self-identity will be bound closely with their work.

In time, it will be so tightly woven into their identity that any criticism on the work will be taken personally. Again, this is not a character defect. I know this from experience.

So for some of these contactees, they have become defined by the contact completely. And when contact changes or ends, the adjustment is very abrupt and difficult.

Also, it’s not easy being a contactee. Many sacrifices are made. (I’m referring to genuine contactees not corrupted by the agencies. You can count them on one hand.)

So I just wanted to bring a bit more balance to the issue.

[To be absolutely clear: I’m not referring to anyone in this Forum. I’m speaking generally and from personal work-life experience.]

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-22 06:39:01)

#16 2023-06-22 11:54:44

Gosia
Administrator

Thats exactly the problem and thats why we and THEM especially are tired of stories and claims of "astral and telepathic messages" and know it alls who know "better". Your first post had the tint of that too, honestly, hence my reaction. Its because we and them are just tired.

Something people must know, in the past 5,5 years we have had so many people who have been coming to us with stories of their astral communication stories with the crew, and secret messages for Robert and I, and that especially when they go silent for a while. That is a time when channelers pop up especially, as mushrooms I would say big_smile Last time our friends "disappeared" for 5 months, there even grew a following around a certain lady in the Spanish world who claimed she was in constant communication with Aneeka and who knows who, and has tried hard to get to us claiming Aneeka is trying to contact us through her. Despite us insisting we do not believe that as we were specifically warned by Aneeka herself NOT to fall for that, the lady continued to gather people around her, with supposed messages from above. And she was not the only one, and never is.

Needless to say, when they were back, our stellar friends confirmed that there was never any contact with Aneeka happening at all, and they even expressed they are so tired of hearing this that there was even a moment they said they could even finish this project because they were discouraged by the amount of fake stories around them, supposed messages, fake online accounts passing as them etc. They told us time and time again, it is "NOT US". "Its not us with the Twitter account, no, its not us talking on Telegram, no its not us sending messages to this or that person."

Afte a while, I even stopped asking them about this (as sometimes you just never know so must ask them for confirmation) as I saw it was only making them annoyed. So it´s something everyone should understand. Me not falling for someone´s telepathic communication (especially when spoken in the "I know something you dont" mode) puts us in alert right away. And not because I wouldn´t want that someone to have a genuine experience, but because of years of experience with this, and because how THEY THEMSELVES in Toleka react to it, negating it 99% of times.

Now, why did I mention 99% and not 100%? Well, this is when it gets complicated as in some RARE ocassions someone might indeed strike up some sort of tepepathic or astral connection with them, and that has been confirmed especially by Yazhi, who engages a lot in astral activities. In fact, as a fun fact, I just recently asked Yazhi (yes, yet again..) if a certain man that I respect, who asked me to ask Yazhi, had an astral visit in Toleka as he claimed he did. Yazhi did not say yes as, according to how she explained, whenever there is a some kind of astral encounter with her and the human, she doesn´t recognize them by their name but the energy, but she did admit that humans do come up sometimes in the astral state, and she even shows them around the ship big_smile This man claimed that Yazhi showed him her cats, and hey, thats totally like something Yazhi would do! So yes, I believe that happened, especially since Yazhi herself admitted sometimes humans do come up (astrally).

However, in other 99% of times, they always say NO, it´s not us. And I then pass it on to you. Its a NO. Dont shoot the messenger! Someone might think its because I am claiming this "contact" experience for myself, when it couldnt be further from the truth. When we first met them years ago, I introduced many people to them, including Dale, and many others, and I wish so much that could still be possible, but they simply dont want that. Again, dont shoot the messenger.

The same happens with "telepathic communication". I wish all of you could experience it, but they simply clearly say NO. Its not them. So I pass it on. Again, dont shoot me for that.

I hope the time will come when this communication can extend in a more open way for more people, not even telepathic but even more direct. I would love for all of you to experience what fantastic beings they are, as I myself am unable very times to express what they know, my memory is limited. I wish you could hear it from them directly, how they express themselves, how fun they are, how sharp they are. But it´s not possible at the moment, and it´s not my fault.

So that´s it on the subject. And just for the closure, I did ask Athena (yet again... hmm ) if anyone ever communicated with you, Star. But if she says no, dont shoot the messenger. Greetings smile 

StarDeity wrote:

Thank you Scott. smile

Others here have Stellar Family contact, and they express it too. Even yourself could be having it too!

Some are Taygetan Starseeds as well, and those in Toleka are/could be their family too.

Its a shame some might discredit them because some might think they "know it all" and/or "better than anyone else." That's narcissistic and immature behavior if you ask me..
I've seen some around both in Spanish and English community who act like they think they're "so special" because they got contact or w/e.
Like for example "Ester"

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#17 2023-06-22 13:49:16

StarDeity
Banned

I understand your position Gosia smile

#18 2023-06-22 13:51:03

StarDeity
Banned

ENRIQUE12345 wrote:

Hallo to All  ¡

STAR DEITY:

I think it is possible that taygeteans read this forum and have user-name, some times may be, and they simulate they are humans-earth.

It is a possibility.

I do not understand why ET´s show they self relatively oppenly in this time.

Why not before (thousand years before)?

Greetings to Taygenteans and Swaruneans

Bye  ¡

#19 2023-06-22 14:10:25

Bucegi

Gosia wrote:

Thats exactly the problem and thats why we and THEM especially are tired of stories and claims of "astral and telepathic messages" and know it alls who know "better". Your first post had the tint of that too, honestly, hence my reaction. Its because we and them are just tired.

Something people must know, in the past 5,5 years we have had so many people who have been coming to us with stories of their astral communication stories with the crew, and secret messages for Robert and I, and that especially when they go silent for a while. That is a time when channelers pop up especially, as mushrooms I would say big_smile Last time our friends "disappeared" for 5 months, there even grew a following around a certain lady in the Spanish world who claimed she was in constant communication with Aneeka and who knows who, and has tried hard to get to us claiming Aneeka is trying to contact us through her. Despite us insisting we do not believe that as we were specifically warned by Aneeka herself NOT to fall for that, the lady continued to gather people around her, with supposed messages from above. And she was not the only one, and never is.

Needless to say, when they were back, our stellar friends confirmed that there was never any contact with Aneeka happening at all, and they even expressed they are so tired of hearing this that there was even a moment they said they could even finish this project because they were discouraged by the amount of fake stories around them, supposed messages, fake online accounts passing as them etc. They told us time and time again, it is "NOT US". "Its not us with the Twitter account, no, its not us talking on Telegram, no its not us sending messages to this or that person."

Afte a while, I even stopped asking them about this (as sometimes you just never know so must ask them for confirmation) as I saw it was only making them annoyed. So it´s something everyone should understand. Me not falling for someone´s telepathic communication (especially when spoken in the "I know something you dont" mode) puts us in alert right away. And not because I wouldn´t want that someone to have a genuine experience, but because of years of experience with this, and because how THEY THEMSELVES in Toleka react to it, negating it 99% of times.

Now, why did I mention 99% and not 100%? Well, this is when it gets complicated as in some RARE ocassions someone might indeed strike up some sort of tepepathic or astral connection with them, and that has been confirmed especially by Yazhi, who engages a lot in astral activities. In fact, as a fun fact, I just recently asked Yazhi (yes, yet again..) if a certain man that I respect, who asked me to ask Yazhi, had an astral visit in Toleka as he claimed he did. Yazhi did not say yes as, according to how she explained, whenever there is a some kind of astral encounter with her and the human, she doesn´t recognize them by their name but the energy, but she did admit that humans do come up sometimes in the astral state, and she even shows them around the ship big_smile This man claimed that Yazhi showed him her cats, and hey, thats totally like something Yazhi would do! So yes, I believe that happened, especially since Yazhi herself admitted sometimes humans do come up (astrally).

However, in other 99% of times, they always say NO, it´s not us. And I then pass it on to you. Its a NO. Dont shoot the messenger! Someone might think its because I am claiming this "contact" experience for myself, when it couldnt be further from the truth. When we first met them years ago, I introduced many people to them, including Dale, and many others, and I wish so much that could still be possible, but they simply dont want that. Again, dont shoot the messenger.

The same happens with "telepathic communication". I wish all of you could experience it, but they simply clearly say NO. Its not them. So I pass it on. Again, dont shoot me for that.

I hope the time will come when this communication can extend in a more open way for more people, not even telepathic but even more direct. I would love for all of you to experience what fantastic beings they are, as I myself am unable very times to express what they know, my memory is limited. I wish you could hear it from them directly, how they express themselves, how fun they are, how sharp they are. But it´s not possible at the moment, and it´s not my fault.

So that´s it on the subject. And just for the closure, I did ask Athena (yet again... hmm ) if anyone ever communicated with you, Star. But if she says no, dont shoot the messenger. Greetings smile 

StarDeity wrote:

Thank you Scott. smile

Like for example "Ester"

Scott Summers wrote:

i wish you could ask for me too. because do think i had some encounters but am not sure now after reading this paragraph from yours. for me that's about if i can trust this communication or no

#20 2023-06-22 14:24:57

Gosia
Administrator

You see? And there it would go on and and on. smile And it always does. Also, if we ever said yes sometimes its possible for someone to get some kind of telepathic contact or astral one, stories would triplify (to say the least), TEN times-fy, with them bizarness of stories, it would go out of hand. There was another lady in the spanish world who claimed she communicated with Swaruu 9 who she claims never died but was captured and held prisoner somewhere. She also was sending Robert and I messages saying " there are things we dont know". My friends up there just shook their heads. Remember there are also entities in the astral who like to play with humans, so sometimes, you genuinely think you talk to the Ts, for example, while it is one of those tricksters. This we were told by them as well.

Long time ago, and that was during Swaruu 9´s time, they said specifically they do not channel. It was even a sort of instruction to everyone onboard. Thats why they communicate in writing now, so the channeling can stop as its not reliable. I doubt now its any different, it might happen in few rare ocassions, mostly in the astral.

Ok, topic back to Attachments by Mari! smile big_smile

Bucegi wrote:
Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

Thank you Scott. smile

Like for example "Ester"

i wish you could ask for me too. because do think i had some encounters but am not sure now after reading this paragraph from yours. for me that's about if i can trust this communication or no

#21 2023-06-22 15:20:17

Bucegi

Gosia wrote:

You see? And there it would go on and and on. smile And it always does. Also, if we ever said yes sometimes its possible for someone to get some kind of telepathic contact or astral one, stories would triplify (to say the least), TEN times-fy, with them bizarness of stories, it would go out of hand. There was another lady in the spanish world who claimed she communicated with Swaruu 9 who she claims never died but was captured and held prisoner somewhere. She also was sending Robert and I messages saying " there are things we dont know". My friends up there just shook their heads. Remember there are also entities in the astral who like to play with humans, so sometimes, you genuinely think you talk to the Ts, for example, while it is one of those tricksters. This we were told by them as well.

Long time ago, and that was during Swaruu 9´s time, they said specifically they do not channel. It was even a sort of instruction to everyone onboard. Thats why they communicate in writing now, so the channeling can stop as its not reliable. I doubt now its any different, it might happen in few rare ocassions, mostly in the astral.

Ok, topic back to Attachments by Mari! smile big_smile

Bucegi wrote:
Gosia wrote:

yes... that is my concern, if i have talked to them or tricksters

#22 2023-06-22 18:42:09

mitkobs

In my opinion personal relationships to certain extent with an ET is no go. Those are two different worlds and one of them is highly advanced and enjoyable and the other one is something like miserable. They sharing their personal life will tempt or make people who live down here jealous and envious. One eventually with becoming friends with the ET will want from them to be taken on their ship to get out of here.

#23 2023-06-22 19:12:09

Gosia
Administrator

Haha I understand your perspective but its not quite so. For example, I dont view my life as miserable at all, and they dont view theirs as idyllic either, far from it. It will be interesting for some to find out that, actually, sometimes its us who are trying to comfort them in various situations when its them feeling distressed or worried. They are quite emotional and les tough than humans (especially Taygetans in general rather than Swaruunians), so its not "humans all miserable and weak" and the ETs all "happy and strong" on the other side. Oh no no, far from it lol. Most of the time, though, I would say, and I speak for myself and maybe Robert, we are on the same level with the Swaruunians when it comes to strenght and level of happiness.

And believe it or not, going up on the ship is actually not something that calls me to do any time soon! Robert, yes, Matias, big YES, but me haha, I am quite happy on our mudball and in no rush to be taken out. One day yes, but not yet, not yet. But them sharing types of problems they have up there, dilemas of all kinds and metaphysical pickles, haha...oh no, I am quite content I am having a break from that for the time being. No jelousy at all! Quite the opposite, enjoying my isolated and peaceful existence here. smile (Message to my friends up there, as you know, do not take that as me wanting to stay here forever though big_smile )

mitkobs wrote:

In my opinion personal relationships to certain extent with an ET is no go. Those are two different worlds and one of them is highly advanced and enjoyable and the other one is something like miserable. They sharing their personal life will tempt or make people who live down here jealous and envious. One eventually with becoming friends with the ET will want from them to be taken on their ship to get out of here.

#24 2023-06-22 19:43:04

Jupiter 9

This is an excerpt from the "Essential Guide to Spiritual Events" PDF by Inelia Benz, that offers some guidelines and mystical etiquette you can use when establishing contact with ETs, spirits, ultra-dimentional beings, animals, trees, plants, elementals etc:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystical Etiquette

Mystical Etiquette - 11 points to remember when approaching new people or species.

Often when we first encounter, or open a new communication channel or skill, we will be able to have first contact with different species.

When we go to an event, we are establishing a communication channel with the speaker/teacher as well as the other participants and (depending on the nature of the event) with ultra-dimensional individuals.

At the December 2015 event, we explored how to establish contact with other earth beings and ultra-dimensional beings.

Part of establishing contact, is what we do afterward. There is a certain etiquette that we need to follow, or at least be aware of, when we make first contact with other individuals as well as other species.

By different species, I mean animals, trees, ultra-dimensional beings, ETs, spirits.

There are certain energetic factors that will dictate who and how those people or species can communicate with us. By learning the basic protocols of communication, we will not only be able to have a better time reaching and communicating with other human beings, but when it comes to animals, plants, elementals and ultra-dimensional species, we will know how to establish a positive and clear channel.

1. Be aware that just because another species, or person, can communicate with you using your ultra-sensory perception, it does not mean they are in any way superior to you. Don't give your authority away!

2. When you make first contact, don't ask for help, favors, guidance or any type of personal benefit. Treat the being/person as though you just met them in the street, a cafe, or a party, and are getting to know them. Get to know them.

3. Don't give them a long monologue of your troubles, frustrations and problems. Would you do that to a total stranger at your local cafe? Well, if you do tend to do that, stop. (Unless of course you have paid for a personal session to sort your problems out).

4. Be aware of your personal energy field, and don't "push" it into the other person or being. Wait to be invited in, or invite them in (once and gently) and wait for a positive response.

5. Stay within your own positive core energy while communicating, there will be a unique energy field generated between you and the person/being you are communicating with. Allow the "joy/light/love field" to grow, but don't "push love, healing or light" onto them. This would be like kissing a stranger intimately... it can be very gross to the person receiving the "push of love" into their field. ONLY do this with people you know well and have a strong love connection with.

6. Stay outside of Judgment. It's easy for us to judge people and beings as "good" or "bad". When first establishing communication, it's best to stay outside of judgment. This does not mean we don't use discernment.

Discernment: the ability to see and understand people, things, or situations clearly and intelligently.

Judgment: the forming of an opinion, estimate, notion, or conclusion, as from circumstances presented to the mind.

7. If at any time you feel afraid, end the communication, process your fear, then start again IF YOU SO WISH.

8. Remember that no one can establish a communication with you unless you agree to it through conscious decision, a social program or fear.

9. If you are constantly worrying, or thinking, what the other person or being is thinking about you, or seeing in you, end the communication. This is your ego pushing fear into them, which is both uncomfortable for you and gross to the other person or being. Don't kick yourself over it, simply become conscious of what you are doing, and stop.

10. Be gentle, tread gently, be kind, and be in integrity and truthful both to yourself and to the other being or person.

11. And lastly, remember that all information we receive and perceive whether with our five common senses or ultra-sensory perception, is filtered by our own programs, what we think is "real" and firewalls. Always double check what you see or perceive, sometimes this can be done by simply asking, "this is what I understand, is it correct?" and wait for a yes or no answer.

Always remember that if we get physically, emotionally, mentally or energetically triggered in some way, the trigger is ours. We can deal with it by processing the energies in our emotional, physical, mental or energetic body by using the Fear Processing Exercise (change the word Fear for the name of the trigger), or by removing ourselves from the situation or relationship. Just because we are here on the planet, it does not mean we HAVE to partake in every single reality creation from every single person on it. Let’s choose who’s reality creation we support with our energy very carefully. This is good advice both in life as well as at events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-22 19:44:20)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#25 2023-06-22 20:30:18

Horton HaW

Gosia wrote:

You are doing a great job at holding the space for coherent communication. Thank you.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer