You are not logged in.

#51 2023-06-25 20:51:01

Re: Telepathic or Astral contact with the Toleka crew

Goes perfectly with my understanding that some T’s from CIC or science crews have monitored web forums and beyond. Personally or with AI, that I don’t know. If Toleka crew says they don’t monitor forums nor contact others, I have no reason to doubt that.

It’s quite understandable that many of the ground crew would like to have an enhanced human experience or more direct way to get confirmation of things that are of high personal value to them. I know I’m one of them. Many things I have been able to confirm and it has literally taken decades to stitch together bits and pieces from here and there. Some pieces have found their place thanks to CA material, which I’m grateful for.

I find it difficult to situate some of my own memories in a timeline. Not going into details, but basically there’s no way for me to know whether certain things happened when I was living on a large carrier or if some of it is ongoing and happening while in astral or abducted or via another avatar, or who knows what. While it gets confusing sometimes, I’m excited that life is such a great mystery and constantly unfolding in front of me. From this limited perspective, different forms of contact from and sightings of star family have an uplifting effect on my life. I can only hope to be able to radiate some of the amazing things I’ve learned to people I meet and places I visit.

It’s such a richness to be able to walk around here with a knowing of other worlds and seed of wisdom from the stars. Don’t you think? It doesn’t even matter that much where it came from if you can find subtle ways to share your insight with others.

Sorry if I’m driveling off topic. To summarize, I think that contact in general is happening exactly as we planned it together. Those of us who came down here might not remember everything, but I think we can trust the plan we helped to create smile

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#52 2023-06-25 21:25:13

StarDeity
Banned

D> wrote:

Everything in this thread is extremely disappointing to me...

#53 2023-06-27 12:17:40

Gosia
Administrator

Here you have it. I talked to Athena about the subject (for 20th time in the last 5.5 years), and then she with Mari. This video is the result of it where she diplomatically shares her opinion. I must stress though that I did not ask her to make a video about it, as Mari´s directives are to work uninfluenced by any human and that includes us as well. I guess she just decided to do that on her own when Athena shared what we talked about.

About the telepathy, they are like a radio transmitter, all of us, transmitting whatever they want to transmit in a generic way, if they decide to do so. Whoever is in resonance, will pick up, or not, sometimes distorted, sometimes not. But it´s extremely rare that it would be something personal. Like I said somewhere above, mostly they can´t even know who they would be transmitting to, without knowing names. Only Yazhi has stronger capacities with this, but even she cant tell the names most of the times, only energies.

So work on yourselves and practice with the people closest to you first, thats how the telepathy can be developped and practiced. And if you hear messages that you feel are specifically directed to you from far beyond, learn to discern and use it to your benefit if its positive. But beware of hoaxes and impostors as they abound in more ways than one and are most common. We cant be the there dismantling one by one as there are too many of them and its not our job. Enjoy the video! smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMeoWaKYIfM

#54 2023-06-27 12:25:42

Gosia
Administrator

Its all good smile

Scott Summers wrote:
Gosia wrote:

What makes you think I am not calm? I am always baffled when some people say things like that to others when those are nothing but calm. I feel its something from themselves they are filtering there. As I write this, I am actually in the hammock so it would be very hard to  get me out of my chilled mood. big_smile

I dont know why you feel the need to defend this so harshly though, when I am merely passing the message from Athena herself and the word "delusion" was used. Not my fault and not a matter of belief. From Athena´s stance, the communication did NOT happen. Period. And she was calm too big_smile , slightly annoyed as always when they hear claims like that. 

I suggest we end this convo at this point, as I have nothing else to add. I said I would ask Athena for verification, she denied it. Case closed. I did more than what I do for most who come to us with stories like this. Although, Star, I didnt see any acknowledgement from your side for spending my time on this. You´re welcome nevertheless.

P.S. I hope Mari can talk about this too at some point. She is going to say the same only in nicer words, and she is the ET, so I guess you will believe that more than if I say it (sigh). I am more blunt, and that´s how it must be. No time for overly diplomatic answers from my side.

Off I go.

Scott Summers wrote:

Gosia

I hear you. Calm down.

This is not a personal attack on anyone’s belief system or understanding of how imagination works.

If you disagree or are unsatisfied, that’s fine. Go with what works for you.

Check this with Sophi if you want. I can accept that she might disagree or interpret it differently.

I stand by what I posted for Star. No changes on my side.

Lastly, bookmark this thread and let us revisit it by the end of this year (31 Dec 2023).

[Edit: I reread your post and I think the following quote from Neville may address your questions. No changes to my comments above.]

“The world, created out of men's imagining, comprises un-numbered warring beliefs; therefore, there can never be a perfectly stable or static state. Today's events are bound to disturb yesterday's established order. Imaginative men and women invariably unsettle a pre- existing peace of mind.”

So every real person has an imagination.

How many know they have an imagination?

How many know what their imagination is capable of (and responsible for) creating in their lives?

How many actually consciously use it?

How many allow others to program their imaginations for them (eg consuming Mainstream Media). Cabal is the master of this.

Out of those who consciously use it, how many have mastered the movements of their attention?

So it is a simply a war of beliefs. Nowhere more so than on Earth.

Perhaps the Taygetans would describe this more elegantly as the “Principle of Dominant Frequencies”.

Ok Gosia, I hear and understand you clearly. It was absolutely not my intention to offend or hurt in any way. If that has occurred, I apologise. No more from me.

Thank you for everything you’ve done for the Taygetans and Swaruus. I greatly appreciate it more than you may realise.

#55 2023-06-28 01:35:36

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

Here you have it. I talked to Athena about the subject (for 20th time in the last 5.5 years), and then she with Mari. This video is the result of it where she diplomatically shares her opinion. I must stress though that I did not ask her to make a video about it, as Mari´s directives are to work uninfluenced by any human and that includes us as well. I guess she just decided to do that on her own when Athena shared what we talked about.

About the telepathy, they are like a radio transmitter, all of us, transmitting whatever they want to transmit in a generic way, if they decide to do so. Whoever is in resonance, will pick up, or not, sometimes distorted, sometimes not. But it´s extremely rare that it would be something personal. Like I said somewhere above, mostly they can´t even know who they would be transmitting to, without knowing names. Only Yazhi has stronger capacities with this, but even she cant tell the names most of the times, only energies.

So work on yourselves and practice with the people closest to you first, thats how the telepathy can be developped and practiced. And if you hear messages that you feel are specifically directed to you from far beyond, learn to discern and use it to your benefit if its positive. But beware of hoaxes and impostors as they abound in more ways than one and are most common. We cant be the there dismantling one by one as there are too many of them and its not our job. Enjoy the video! smile

Mari posted this on the community section in her YouTube channel regarding this video (I checked the ending of the video and she is talking about the part in bold):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari:

"To the English community: 

Because of a rendering problem, I left out this last paragraph in today’s English video about Telepathy, I’m sharing it with you all this way, and tomorrow it will be included inside the Spanish version of the same video.
Thank you for understanding.

"There are a lot of lies and trickery on this subject and many people are impersonating us on the web, please beware of that, here I’m talking only about telepathic communication, not about social media.
In the end, this is the result of our intention here to communicate with all of you, and this leads us to the related subject of Channeling us, and yes, it is happening as well with a few people,  as telepathic communication essentially is channelling. 

Yet, please beware of people who may be transmitting messages supposedly channelled from us, and who most probably are only hoaxers and liars who are trying to make some money with videos, so please remember that the only direct and correct information from us, comes from this YouTube Channel, Swaruu Official, and Za’el’s that have no human intervention, and from Robert of Despejando Enigmas, and from Gosia’s Cosmic agency in both languages, Spanish and English, and from a few others who are kindly re-transmitting our information in other languages and which Gosia has shared which with you all."

Mari Swa

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#56 2023-06-28 03:20:28

Exploringsoul

Jupiter wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Mari posted this on the community section in her YouTube channel regarding this video (I checked the ending of the video and she is talking about the part in bold):

Mari:

"To the English community: 

Because of a rendering problem, I left out this last paragraph in today’s English video about Telepathy, I’m sharing it with you all this way, and tomorrow it will be included inside the Spanish version of the same video.
Thank you for understanding.

"There are a lot of lies and trickery on this subject and many people are impersonating us on the web, please beware of that, here I’m talking only about telepathic communication, not about social media.
In the end, this is the result of our intention here to communicate with all of you, and this leads us to the related subject of Channeling us, and yes, it is happening as well with a few people,  as telepathic communication essentially is channelling. 

Yet, please beware of people who may be transmitting messages supposedly channelled from us, and who most probably are only hoaxers and liars who are trying to make some money with videos, so please remember that the only direct and correct information from us, comes from this YouTube Channel, Swaruu Official, and Za’el’s that have no human intervention, and from Robert of Despejando Enigmas, and from Gosia’s Cosmic agency in both languages, Spanish and English, and from a few others who are kindly re-transmitting our information in other languages and which Gosia has shared which with you all."

Mari Swa

I am glad Mari made a clear statement

#57 2023-07-09 17:29:56

Gosia
Administrator

There is yet another claim of someone channelling Za´el recently, someone in the French world, its a message in French, and Athena confirms it is NOT Za´el. Athena´s words today:

"Za'el just said that he isn't channeling any one, and he is not being channeled by any one.
Za'el states that he is not talking to anyone, not technologically, not mentally.
Although as Mari explained, people can be channeled without them knowing, but that's not the case here."

Regards to all.

#58 2023-07-10 03:45:43

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

There is yet another claim of someone channelling Za´el recently, someone in the French world, its a message in French, and Athena confirms it is NOT Za´el. Athena´s words today:

"Za'el just said that he isn't channeling any one, and he is not being channeled by any one.
Za'el states that he is not talking to anyone, not technologically, not mentally.
Although as Mari explained, people can be channeled without them knowing, but that's not the case here."

Regards to all.

Thank you Gosia,
I find channeling a tricky subject. I know I’ve connected with a host of individuals over the years, mostly unconsciously or as a result of deep meditation on unity consciousness. Although the communication lacks veracity because of interpersonal interpretation I have gained a lot from these moments, however subjective they may have been.
I think even if they receive telepathic communication, people should be very careful about what they announce to the matrix…
Thanks again Gos! smile

Board footer