Thank you Mari sis smile

Another interesting series ahead~ ✨

https://youtu.be/ZkmTWRPHiB4

#2 2023-06-24 05:19:18

Lyran

Re: MariSwa: UFO Disclosure Nowadays Part 1

Haha! Outstanding video Mari Swaruu! smile
It is a pleasure to be beyond the need for authoritative declarations. smile
Down on the street it is clear we are inhabiting many parallel realms.
While I was taking the 7 minute sphere drone video which is a lower-resolution version of yours big_smile I literally pointed out the shiny object slowly moving around to people but they do not register the implications and fog me off, “oh ok then”
If they even look my way at all.
Just to see what the reaction i guess, I went and showed photos and video of electromagnetic waves evident in whatever they are spraying in the chemtrails I had filmed being steadily sprayed over us all that day in parramatta. Lol wink They have absolutely no idea big_smile because all matters pertaining to public airspace fall under the purview of the “federal” Government big_smile
I have the video “interview “ lol big_smile

#3 2023-06-28 20:57:21

Meridianwoman

Thanks to both Mari and Athena for bringing up the issue of online users pretending to be one of the Swaruuians.
When I did a" search for Swaruu on both TicTok and Rumble, I saw many Users posting Malgosia's and Mari's videos - BUT without giving credit to the creators of the videos!

I want to help people learn about Gosia's Youtube channel, so I decided to open new accounts, with the user name "SWARUU FAN"
on both TicTac and Rumble. 
Then posted short 30 second videos on my "Swaruu Fan" channel, borrowed from Cosmic Agency and SwaruuOficial. 
Unlike other users, I give credit and add the inks to watch the full Youtube videos from Gosia and Mari and Za'el & Arien.

I'd like to add that other followers of Cosmic Agency have added the word "Swaruu" to the end of their user name on Facebook ( like me.)
I did this to get people interested and curious about Swaruuians.  It's obvious that I am not impersonating anyone, and in 3 months waiting time, the word Swaruu will be removed from the end of my user name

After 3 months, it change back and remove 'Swaruu' from the end of my name.

https://rumble.com/v2fkh5i-galactic-fed … waruu.html

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2023-06-29 01:21:50)

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#4 2023-06-29 04:11:16

Alec

You did a good thing, Meridian Woman.
I would advise against using the word "Swaruu" in usernames or "Fan". It's better to choose something that reflects your personal identity and connection.
Incorporating "Swaruu" or "Fan" can inadvertently evoke connotations of cults or worship, which doesn't align with their intentions.

Note: I genuinely hope that my words don't give the impression of passing judgment or offering criticism, as that is not my intention.
I'm merely providing a simple suggestion based on my perspective.

Last edited by Alec (2023-06-29 04:21:57)

#5 2023-06-30 22:23:10

Meridianwoman

Alec wrote:

You did a good thing, Meridian Woman.
I would advise against using the word "Swaruu" in usernames or "Fan". It's better to choose something that reflects your personal identity and connection.
Incorporating "Swaruu" or "Fan" can inadvertently evoke connotations of cults or worship, which doesn't align with their intentions.

Note: I genuinely hope that my words don't give the impression of passing judgment or offering criticism, as that is not my intention.
I'm merely providing a simple suggestion based on my perspective.

Yes, some people might think "Swaruu Fan" is cultish. 
So on Tiktok I changed my nickname to "Uncontrolled Opposition" and user name remains 'meridianwoman'.

I'll need to wait 2 1/2 months before I can adjust my user name on Facebook.
Thanks for the tip Alec.

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

Board footer