You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-27 17:03:52

Jupiter 9

Duolingo has Navajo for English speakers so I decided to learn some :)

A while ago I noticed that Duolingo had the Navajo language for English speakers and today I started using it to learn a little bit of Navajo since it's very similar to modern day Taygetan. I understand that it's a very challenging and difficult language to learn. So far I am doing very good in the very early lessons, mostly because I knew the words for hello(Yáʼátʼééh!) and thank you(ahéhee) that the crew has mentioned and I intuitively guessed correctly other words like the word for mother(Shimá) and good morning(Yáʼátʼééh abiní).

https://www.duolingo.com/enroll/nv/en/Learn-Navajo

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-06-27 19:17:24

Pymander

Re: Duolingo has Navajo for English speakers so I decided to learn some :)

Thank you! I was trying to find tutorials for Navajo and didn't realize Duolingo had one. I'll have to try this one.

#3 2023-06-27 19:28:27

StarDeity
Banned

TY Jupiter~

I tried it a bit, it's interesting smile

#4 2023-06-27 19:28:33

mitkobs

I trying the app thanks to you and learning the same words with the first 3 min. lesson.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-27 19:28:52)

Board footer