You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-28 00:10:11

Paganini

How to Meditate?

I have tried searching if it has been shared HOW to meditate, but I haven't been able to find anything.  There is alot of talk about how meditating is important and I would like to practice it, but I haven't found any methods that the T's or Swa's have shared.  If this info is available, would someone share here please?  Thank you!

In La'kech

#2 2023-06-28 06:52:42

mitkobs

Re: How to Meditate?

Find a time and quiet place to sit comfortably but not too comfortably(not to fall asleep) and just sit and do nothing. Observe your thoughts passing without engaging them. Like if you see clouds passing in a clear blue sky. You let the clouds pass and pass freely. And they will pass and only clear blue sky will remain of absolute peace and stillness within.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-28 06:53:57)

#3 2023-06-28 09:49:16

CryptoFarian

I would suggest you find a 10 day Vipassana course near you. It is what Buddha left for humanity and it is not Buddhism. That is something humans come up with after his death, and i guess you can figure out what Cabal did with that. Vipassana means to see things as they really are. And you learn that by getting the answers from within through meditation. And that's why meditation is important, to get in touch with your inner self and much more just as mitkobs explains above. But don't expect getting answers or other results from a 10 day course because that is nothing. You might but what you for sure get is the tools for it... You can get more info and find a center near you here: https://www.dhamma.org/en/index

#4 2023-06-28 13:46:12

D>

I usually use this technique:

Sit comfortably, in an environment that you find relaxing. You can put some music to meditate or classical

Close your eyes, and beware of your breath.

Start counting your breaths, without doing anything else, just counting, without rushing

There will come a time when your mind will begin to enter another state. You insist counting, keep the focus.

Later you may stop counting, you will enter a state of relaxation, from there, enjoy! smile

Kuddos

Last edited by D> (2023-06-28 13:51:07)

#5 2023-06-28 21:09:01

ro2778

Meditation is mentioned in an early transcript in the context of the Taygetans being taught to quiet the mind from an early age and how they generally do it. I vaguely remember they don’t use the lotus position and they are very good at rapidly quietening their minds and shutting off the chatter. Also they talk about listening to music and using crystals. Probably need Jupiter to dig it out!

Actually, lotus is an irregular word, so if you search the transcripts for “lotus” on the homepage, that will give you some meditation tips smile

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-06-28 21:12:27)

#6 2023-06-28 21:59:08

Jupiter 9

ro2778 wrote:

Meditation is mentioned in an early transcript in the context of the Taygetans being taught to quiet the mind from an early age and how they generally do it. I vaguely remember they don’t use the lotus position and they are very good at rapidly quietening their minds and shutting off the chatter. Also they talk about listening to music and using crystals. Probably need Jupiter to dig it out!

Actually, lotus is an irregular word, so if you search the transcripts for “lotus” on the homepage, that will give you some meditation tips smile

From the transcript/video: How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact (8)

"Gosia: People ask me about the meditation technique. Any you can recommend?

Swaruu (9): Meditation techniques... I cannot say the names because I don't know them, I only know Taygetan ways, not Terran techniques by name.

Gosia: Please share! How do you meditate? How do you connect with the Source?

Swaruu (9): It's a lot simpler than on Earth. On Earth the techniques are very strict, almost military to my opinion. You must follow rules or else they don't work, or so they say. In Taygeta you are taught meditation since you are a toddler. Simply to hold still when you feel the need to, when you feel off your center. You don't have to be in a lotus position. That's an Earth concept. Just be as comfortable as you can, but preferably not completely lying down as you could fall asleep. Your body must feel the difference between sleeping time and intention and meditating time.

Then once comfortable use music, if you have any. In case you are in a ship it's particularly useful to use headphones that cover your entire ears because it helps to isolate you from all the constant ever present ambient sounds that are very distracting. Concentrate on the music, that helps to stop thought. Meditate also using crystals, one in each hand, Lapiz Lazuli or Amethyst on your third eye area, with a head band. This helps you concentrate on your third eye area on your forehead. And it also opens your senses and all your psychic abilities. We meditate by stopping the mind, but it's not a problem for Taygetans, because we all meditate since we were little. So, stopping the mind is not something I can really describe how to from a human-necessity point of view.

One on each hand, back straight (depends on each person) and you simply relax and turn the mind off like with a switch. Just enjoy your time there, usually 40 min to an hour and it feels like you've slept like three hours, very energy refreshing. I guess the biggest difference is our ability to silence the mind just about immediately.

Gosia: Do mantras help? Breathing techniques?

Swaruu (9): We don't use mantras, that's an Earth concept. Breathing techniques, that's to silence the mind, concentrate on your breathing, yes do it, but we don't. We do use music. Soft relaxing music or ambient sounds like water, seaside waterfall or rain."

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-06-28 22:03:20

Jupiter 9

And this is Aneeka describing how she personally meditates:

From: Pleyades - Taygeta - Questions from the Public for Anéeka of Temmer (Extraterrestrial Contact)

"Robert: Ok, can you tell us how is your meditation, Anéeka?

Anéeka: I lie on the floor, only on a blanket or rug, with a cylindrical cushion under my head. And I focus on not thinking about anything, I empty my mind, or go where my visualizations take me. I usually do it with headphones on or music on speakers or sounds that I like. I do not put myself in the lotus position, as they teach on Earth.

Robert: Binaural sounds or something like that are good?

Anéeka: Yes, not all of them, but the ones that are well made serve you very well to concentrate on nothing and to isolate yourself from ambient noise.

Sometimes I need another cylindrical cushion under my ankles, because of the pressure on my feet that does not allow me to concentrate, and I cannot meditate with socks, much less with shoes."

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-06-28 22:10:15

Jupiter 9

And I also remember the mediation habits and differences between Swaruu and Yazhi being mentioned here:

From the transcript/video: Swaruu and Yazhi - Their Differences - PART 2

Yazhi: "

Meditation:

Swaruu 9: Meditation times, once or twice a day, traditional.

Swaruu 12: Meditation at will, consciousness mostly in meditation, if not always, at deep trance at will and without losing awareness.

Most issues as in past trauma resolved in Swaruu 12. [...]"

#9 2023-06-28 23:01:12

Jupiter 9

And they probably haven't talked more about meditation because there is no one technique that will work for everyone and there are already countless good  meditation techniques online. So we can all try different meditations and find the one that suits us and works best for us.

Some guided meditations that make it easier for me to meditate:

One very good guided meditation that I stumbled upon is this guided meditation from Alan Watts:

Alan Watts - Guided Meditation (Awakening The Mind)

Other guided meditations that are easier for me are these meditations from Eckhart Tolle:

Already Still | Guided Meditation by Eckhart Tolle

and Teal Swan:

These are some very good free guided meditations from Teal: Download 5 FREE GUIDED Meditations

#10 2023-06-29 11:03:39

Paganini

Thank you so much to all of you for your helpful responses!  I had searched in the transcripts the word “meditation” and “meditate” but nothing popped up as useful as what is posted here now.  And I suppose you’re right Jupiter, I’ll have to find what works best for me.  Thank you again everyone. ❤️

In La'kech

#11 2023-06-29 16:33:39

Tecumseh

Meditation has always been a fascinating subject for me. Shutting off my mind has always been... difficult. To the point where I would eventually shut down forcefully. Some part of of me goes into overload and it becomes impossible to interact with the outside world.

Frequency dissonance syndrome? Mmmm.... Possibly. Good odds.

It was not until I realized a way of calming my mind while I was in many situations by organizing my thoughts according to my own inner self, my own belief system and subconsciously filing away as many negative thought forms that I could identify.... while on the go. Going about my day. That I've felt like I'm on the the right path. For me.

Realizing I've been attempting to do that for...many decades.

Good thing I adopted Swaruunians. Or I would not have read what Yazhi said about meditation and realized that that I've been attempting to do the same thing for many years now.

She always gives you many perspectives. And you get to pick the ones that resonate with you.

Best therapy on....er.. "off" the planet! Speaking for myself.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#12 2023-07-01 23:25:15

Rocketmidget

Tecumseh wrote:

Meditation has always been a fascinating subject for me. Shutting off my mind has always been... difficult. To the point where I would eventually shut down forcefully. Some part of of me goes into overload and it becomes impossible to interact with the outside world.

It was not until I realized a way of calming my mind while I was in many situations by organizing my thoughts according to my own inner self, my own belief system and subconsciously filing away as many negative thought forms that I could identify.... while on the go. Going about my day. That I'v e felt like I'm on the the right path. For me.

Good thing I adopted Swaruunians. Or I would not have read what Yazhi said about meditation and realized that that I've been attempting to do the same thing for many years now.

She always gives you many perspectives. And you get to pick the ones that resonate with you.

Nice post. And i do the same. I read three of your posts today an must say, u are on point...at least in my book.
( prolly that 4th post when u go postal eh? Lol)

#13 2023-07-01 23:35:59

Tecumseh

Rocketmidget wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

It was not until I realized a way of calming my mind while I was in many situations by organizing my thoughts according to my own inner self, my own belief system and subconsciously filing away as many negative thought forms that I could identify.... while on the go. Going about my day. That I'v e felt like I'm on the the right path. For me.

Nice post. And i do the same. I read three of your posts today an must say, u are on point...at least in my book.
( prolly that 4th post when u go postal eh? Lol)

"Prolly" is a interfamillial colloquial inside word. In my family. Pesky telepathy!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#14 2023-07-02 06:39:49

Yankee

Think of it as playing around with being half-asleep, or groggy, instead of the bipolar states of wide awake or konked out. So it will be easiest to play with right before or after bed, sitting still instead of lying down.

Normally I get into it by visualizing, or relaxing my body, or even start with eyes open while focusing in a relaxed way. The way you do it is kind of trivial. There's a lot of loading of religious zealotry around methodology that I find ridiculous. Then we have been taught in the Matrix to reject everything except full physical awareness, and that dreams and anything dreamlike or unusual, how ever large or small, is meaningless, and that it's all your brain going haywire. Everything you sense or experience is real and means something.

I approach it mainly as learning to be more comfortable being in altered states, noticing different sensations of my body, or perceptions like hearing voices, visualization, thoughts, feelings, etc, altered cognition, or more intense things like lucid dreams. Just noticing and staying there for a while as practice, not demanding it make sense. Writing down everything you can remember afterward helps establish respect and encourages it for next time.

#15 2023-07-02 08:59:36

mitkobs

Meditation is not only to clear mind of thoughts but to receive new better thoughts, inspiration, new ideas, to relax mind and body, to mind travel, to figure out things, to stay for a while completely alone with yourself, to do mental exercises, do mental or energy tasks. Meditate means to be in touch or in connection with the higher self or Spirit-Source. With becoming silent, still and observant of our mind process is making room for Source to talk to us. Becoming sensitive enough to catch this "talking".

Board footer