You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-03 11:29:35

ro2778

Vril soceity Rashell video recovered

In the Vril soceity transcript: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/we-fo … -of-temmer, Rashell shares a link to a deleted youtube video, and today I managed to recover it. I uploaded it to my rumble account here: https://rumble.com/v2xwqfe-vril-society … ey-go.html

Rashell said: Yes. The Hunting ships with 'Sand Clock' capacity travel in time. Look at this video. That´s us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3udiwFc2KVw (video has been removed)

So I looked at the pictures, many of which I've seen before, but one in particular caught my eye. Under the label Maria, who is really Savya of Erra, I thought it looked very much like Gosia! Perhaps it was mislabelled and Tyagetan Gosia was on that team who travelled to 1930ies Germany, or maybe Gosia is Maria Orsich! big_smile Did you pick up on that at the time and ask?

Anyway here is the picture, see if anyone else agrees:
maria-and-others.png

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-07-03 18:49:09)

#2 2023-07-03 11:40:24

mitkobs

Re: Vril soceity Rashell video recovered

Probably confidential information on the side of Taygeta. If someone is incarnated here and now will be unethical and even dangerous to confirm publicly their Taygeta personality currently in stasis.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-03 11:42:11)

#3 2023-07-03 16:08:18

ro2778

Brahman wrote:

Savya probably still lives on Erra, as do the other women. Nice women but used by Hitler. Pity about the wasted mission. Maybe they still believed they could save people then. But with Hitler? It's like giving Biden or Putin a call now and suggesting they quit the war. Pointless.

The information in that video isn’t accurate just the pictures. They said elsewhere in this contact that the Nazi’s has already obtained the knowledge through human channels that enabled them to build their antigravity bell. I don’t think the Taygetean’s would have given the Nazi’s anything useful, although perhaps the story of Aryans from Alderbaran played into the Nazi ideology and was from them, as a strategy to gain trust. What do you mean that Hitler used them, anything specific that you have in mind?

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-07-03 16:09:02)

#4 2023-07-03 16:24:49

_.haz.za._369

ro2778 wrote:

In the Vril soceity transcript, Rashell shares a link to a deleted youtube video, and today I managed to recover it. I uploaded it to my rumble account here: https://rumble.com/v2xu7ru-vril-society … ey-go.html

Rashell said: Yes. The Hunting ships with 'Sand Clock' capacity travel in time. Look at this video. That´s us.

So I looked at the pictures, many of which I've seen before, but one in particular caught my eye. Under the label Maria, who is really Savya of Erra, I thought it looked very much like Gosia! Perhaps it was mislabelled and Tyagetan Gosia was on that team who travelled to 1930ies Germany, or maybe Gosia is Maria Orsich! big_smile Did you pick up on that at the time and ask?

https://i.ibb.co/Nr9LBcV/maria-and-others.png

wink
I would say Gosia is Semjase. I wouldn't say She is Savya. She is not.

#5 2023-07-03 16:26:36

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

Probably confidential information on the side of Taygeta. If someone is incarnated here and now will be unethical and even dangerous to confirm publicly their Taygeta personality currently in stasis.

Gosia already knows who she is. Her identity was revealed, her name everything. Even Dale's.

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-07-03 16:30:07)

#6 2023-07-03 16:27:45

_.haz.za._369

ro2778 wrote:

In the Vril soceity transcript, Rashell shares a link to a deleted youtube video, and today I managed to recover it. I uploaded it to my rumble account here: https://rumble.com/v2xu7ru-vril-society … ey-go.html

Hey... There is no sound? Can't hear anything ?

#7 2023-07-03 16:44:05

ro2778

I'll try and fix it.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-07-03 17:01:42)

#8 2023-07-03 18:10:04

ro2778

It probably is true about the women in these soceities being used in rituals etc. But the members of Thule and Vril were far greater than Maria Orsich and her team of 7 men and 7 women, and obviously the Taygetan's weren't going to let themselves be used, they were on their mission and with all their technology and tactics, I'm sure they were absolutely fine.

I'm sure that the Nazi's worked out that Maria Orsich and her team weren't on their side, by the fact they were untouchable and ultimately disappeared. So in the writing of history, just like they did to Arsinone, anyone who thwarts the cabal isn't going to be treated kindly in the history books, whether that is mainstream or esoteric sources.

#9 2023-07-03 18:11:13

ro2778

#10 2023-07-03 18:38:35

mitkobs

They were on a mission to stop Hitler of developing nuclear weaponry. And that was done. Also Hitler and company most possibly were not that bad like he's portrayed by those who own all the media and make the school books and teach always their side of the history without any consideration of the truth.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-03 18:40:41)

#11 2023-07-04 06:08:05

mitkobs

The Allies captured and kept alive only the valuable German scientists like Brown, others who captured they prosecuted and murdered or sentenced to prison. Was Hitler suicided or remained alive and gone to safety after the war, is not sure what happened exactly maybe more info about this have to be shared by Swaruus and once and for all to clear this mystery about the Third Reich and Hitler.

#12 2023-07-04 06:52:54

ro2778

Brahman wrote:

What did the Nazis do with Taygetan knowledge? After the war they fled to America and everything went to the cabal. So now they can make fake UFOs,etc.  Hitler was connected to secret societies, the cabal knew about these meetings with Vril.

They didn’t have Taygetan knowledge, the construction of the Nazi ufo was done from channelled information (in part), from non-Taygetan members of the Thule society. This contact covers this point, by saying (from memory), by the time we arrived the Nazi’s were already in possession of their plans to build their anti-gravity craft.

The part of that video that I can believe is that Maria Orsich gave them an ET story that aligned with their philosophy of a superior race in order to infiltrate Nazi society and complete their mission, whatever it was.

#13 2023-07-04 08:54:48

ro2778

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

I agree, I think if Gosia was going to be any of the characters we know it would be Semjase, and it might be true. I’m just saying the person labelled as Maria in that picture looks like Gosia at first glance, but it doesn’t mean the label is correct. So the question is, was Taygetan Gosia part of Maria Orsich’s team that went to Nazi Germany?

You can’t say it’s not possible to be Maria, let’s face it, we can’t know anything for certain! Maybe Gosia knows, maybe not too, depends if she asked the right question about her identity and whether it was answered or not. They don’t have to reveal everything, even in a private conversation.

#14 2023-07-05 21:05:22

StarDeity
Banned

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

wink

Not Semjase.

#15 2023-07-06 07:31:42

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

wink

Not Semjase.

Go to the Cosmic Agency Telegram Chat Group. Go to November 29th of 2021.
Read the chats wink

#16 2023-07-06 11:38:50

Gosia
Administrator

Hihi... I am not Savya. And yes, I do know my name up there. smile big_smile 

ro2778 wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

I agree, I think if Gosia was going to be any of the characters we know it would be Semjase, and it might be true. I’m just saying the person labelled as Maria in that picture looks like Gosia at first glance, but it doesn’t mean the label is correct. So the question is, was Taygetan Gosia part of Maria Orsich’s team that went to Nazi Germany?

You can’t say it’s not possible to be Maria, let’s face it, we can’t know anything for certain! Maybe Gosia knows, maybe not too, depends if she asked the right question about her identity and whether it was answered or not. They don’t have to reveal everything, even in a private conversation.

#17 2023-07-06 14:09:50

StarDeity
Banned

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

wink

Not Semjase.

Read the chats wink

I can't read chats there because I'm blocked out the groups, idk why...
Mods there are nasty or w/e...

I heard you're bothering ex contactees hazza... You're obsessed...

#18 2023-07-06 16:20:35

ro2778

Gosia wrote:

I can’t remember if you ever shared your Taygetan name?

When Rashell shared that video (now deleted), did you watch it and look at that frame I shared above as a picture and think, Humm... that looks like me? Looking at it now, do you think it looks like you? So did you go to Nazi Germany or is that not you? Isn’t this fun.... big_smile

And feel free to edit your transcript and share the link, if you want to resurrect it.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-07-06 16:22:18)

#19 2023-07-06 16:31:54

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Not Semjase.

Read the chats wink

Lol. How did you hear that?
(and why are you blocked btw?)

#20 2023-07-06 18:47:41

StarDeity
Banned

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Read the chats wink

Lol. How did you hear that?
(and why are you blocked btw?)

Voices carry. big_smile

Idk why I was blocked there. Was years ago.
The mods were third world idiots.

#21 2023-07-06 22:12:27

Gosia
Administrator

Mods there are not nasty, thats not possible as they were appointed by me and when I was there, they were alway nice and respectful. I am not there anymore so I dont know but I doubt they are acting inappropriately as then another mod would report that to me.

Give me your username on Telegram please and I will pass it on to them to look into it.

Cheers. smile

StarDeity wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Not Semjase.

Read the chats wink

#22 2023-07-06 22:14:46

Gosia
Administrator

I never shared my name no, I dont want to, and no, thats not me there. My Taygetan self looks nothing like me-Gosia here in fact. About me being present at the war times, I really have no knowledge regarding that, I never asked them, but the person I am up there is one of the oldest among the crew so I know I have been around. I am about 136 years old. smile

ro2778 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I can’t remember if you ever shared your Taygetan name?

When Rashell shared that video (now deleted), did you watch it and look at that frame I shared above as a picture and think, Humm... that looks like me? Looking at it now, do you think it looks like you? So did you go to Nazi Germany or is that not you? Isn’t this fun.... big_smile

And feel free to edit your transcript and share the link, if you want to resurrect it.

#23 2023-07-06 22:33:36

StarDeity
Banned

Gosia wrote:

Mods there are not nasty, thats not possible as they were appointed by me and when I was there, they were alway nice and respectful. I am not there anymore so I dont know but I doubt they are acting inappropriately as then another mod would report that to me.

Give me your username on Telegram please and I will pass it on to them to look into it.

Cheers. smile

StarDeity wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Read the chats wink

TY Gosia.

Sent you an e-mail.

I know most mods are respectful, no doubt.
But in the past had certain ones being rude... That was it.
Years ago though ^^;

#24 2023-07-07 07:18:12

ro2778

Fair enough, but haha when I saw that video I nearly spat out my tea! Your age makes it possible I guess, but yeh I was wondering how a walk in would influence the appearance of the biosuit.

And 136 is nothing, still 900 years to go in the body of a 25 year old haha, no wonder you came to Earth!

#25 2023-07-07 11:40:18

_.haz.za._369

ro2778 wrote:

Fair enough, but haha when I saw that video I nearly spat out my tea! Your age makes it possible I guess, but yeh I was wondering how a walk in would influence the appearance of the biosuit.

And 136 is nothing, still 900 years to go in the body of a 25 year old haha, no wonder you came to Earth!

And what makes you think they only live till 900 years? wink
It depends on each one of them. It could be 900 or 1000 or 2500 (like Dhor Kalel).

Board footer