You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-04 08:03:16

Lyran

Mari Swa - The Moon, Part 1

Hi Gosia, smile
I wanted to share with you that the wolf silhouetted howling before the moon, same as Mari presented, was the very first painting I completed. Such a little thing - but that gives me very much to see smile
From sitting and learning brush strokes in a prison block in between reading Semjase’s words over and over and studying a Writing Degree - to LIVING MY BEST LIFE! Watching Mari Swaruu upload videos from space. Yeah!
It’ll only get better than this once I step foot on my ship again - be it during this life or once I leave it.
Russ’el big_smile

#2 2023-07-04 19:30:09

Oak

Re: Mari Swa - The Moon, Part 1

One thing I caught is that Mari mentioned Tiamat orbited the sun and was between Mars and Jupiter.

In an old transcript, it says:
"Tiamat, the planet that was destroyed 12,500 ago, was a very large planet about 80% the size of Neptune and was closer to Earth than Mars is today."
(https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/a … nt-history)

That would mean Tiamat was on the other side of Mars, but if it was closer to Earth than Mars is now, that means Mars was MUCH closer to Earth ~12,500 years ago.

#3 2023-07-05 02:16:22

Alec

Re: Mari Swa - The Moon, Part 1

Indeed, the devastation had a profound impact on the orbital paths of numerous planets.

Board footer