You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-09 08:15:30

CosmicTrinity

Question about the Mystery of Airships back 1890's

I have a billion dollar question that I need to know whats the truth about the mysterious airships phenomenon that happened in the US back in 1896-1897 who are those people, who invented, who built it and why and what purpose, what kind of technology enable to use cloaking device as describe as phantom ship and how they travel to Earth all the way from Mars or Venus for what purpose, where do they come from, and Do Taygeta airships exist and what clothes they are wearing? And I have a question that I want to know about a cigar airship that flew over at Sacramento, California
with big wings and bird like tails I dont get it? I read on wikipedia about one witness from Missouri encounter two naked beings a beautiful woman and a man with a beard aboard from airship as they pointed to the red stars as they are from planet Mars the biggest question is how and they are look very similar to Adam and Eve in the Biblical times. Another witness encounter five peculiarly dressed men from the airship as they are descended from the Lost Tribes of Israel and they spoke English but how they descended from?    According to George Van Tassel statement saying their's  record in 1898 Chicago newspaper report covered the front page for three days there's big ship  sitting over in Chicago was it exist or doesn't exit? I need all more details about what type of airships including one airship attached with big wheel, and strange lights? Did the airship bomb all over in Cuba? How come they dont landed on planet Earth and to reveal them who are those peope and whats going on  and do elves or dwarfs aboard the airship exist? My last question is, was it real or some kind  of mirage, thank you?

#2 2023-07-09 08:32:37

CosmicTrinity

Re: Question about the Mystery of Airships back 1890's

And also why did the airship kidnap on cow for what purpose just like how UFO kidnap on cows?

Board footer